Small Nations Pact

Kane Bader

Who are you all and what have you done with the Orbis community? This guy normally would have been K.O. 5 min in.

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

If you really want your idea to catch fire, you should add some details and maybe some sort of non-aggression clause, like others have said.

Additionally, go to the Alliances list, sort by Score, and message the leaders of every alliance with 5 to 20 members. Obviously, if the leader is inactive, no need to bother with that particular alliance (if you're really that keen on it, try some other people high in their alliance government).

The first alliance to qualify is Guardian at #20 (15 members), followed by The Coalition at #30 (9 members) -- though they're outliers and should be a pretty good indication of the fact that "small alliance" does not equal "small / low-score nations" as you seem to think based on your comments in this thread.

For that reason alone, I think you have some rethinking to do here. Do you want a Small Nations Pact, as the title indicates, or a Small Alliances Pact, as your original post indicates? Perhaps rather than member count, a better metric would be Avg. Score.

Anyway, after The Coalition, it's World Task Force at #31 (19 members), with the last alliance to qualify being The League of Nations at #88 (5 members).

So your search really begins at #31 and would end around #88.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

If you really want your idea to catch fire, you should add some details and maybe some sort of non-aggression clause, like others have said.

Additionally, go to the Alliances list, sort by Score, and message the leaders of every alliance with 5 to 20 members. Obviously, if the leader is inactive, no need to bother with that particular alliance (if you're really that keen on it, try some other people high in their alliance government).

The first alliance to qualify is Guardian at #20 (15 members), followed by The Coalition at #30 (9 members) -- though they're outliers and should be a pretty good indication of the fact that "small alliance" does not equal "small / low-score nations" as you seem to think based on your comments in this thread.

For that reason alone, I think you have some rethinking to do here. Do you want a Small Nations Pact, as the title indicates, or a Small Alliances Pact, as your original post indicates? Perhaps rather than member count, a better metric would be Avg. Score.

Anyway, after The Coalition, it's World Task Force at #31 (19 members), with the last alliance to qualify being The League of Nations at #88 (5 members).

So your search really begins at #31 and would end around #88.

Good luck.

You're a good person.
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

There have been pages full of useful answers to someone who proposed and defended an idea with essentially 7 lines of text. I think this is an indication everybody is bored to death.

Roll GPA, anyone?

Join Syndicate imo. I heard Alpha was gonna Do Something About Itâ„¢ if you do and may or may not involve their allies.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

This isn't as bad as they can get, trust me and the others that have said it. If you want help, if you want advice, join a bigger alliance. You must learn the game mechanics, then learn about the politics outside of the game. You cannot simply storm in and bend things to your will. Nobody is tearing into you here as much as they could, just giving you advice as gently as they can muster. Dont give up on this dream of yours. Simply delay it for a little while.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

It is difficult to see the merits in aligning an alliance to something so vaguely defined with people that are effectively strangers.

Approaching alliances directly, forging a relationship, and building upon that will likely yield more positive results for whatever your cause is than these obscure promises of "respect".

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

The baby nation doesn't even look for a guide to build his nation, (who even builds supermarkets, or bothers with farms when they have 500 land).. and wants other nations to work with him to create  a treaty. Boo you got to work on yourself first. 

*slams head into desk* 

• Upvote 1

I thank everybody for there hard work and determination and posting on this and please if you don't mind. Not to try to make an old nation like me change my thoughts Please

We must stick together through these tough times.

-Benjamin Sanders

I thank everybody for there hard work and determination and posting on this and please if you don't mind. Not to try to make an old nation like me change my thoughts Please

Because God forbid you do a little critical thinking and consider any of the many valid points raised by multiple individuals in this thread.

...  :rolleyes:

You all saw me, I tried to be nice!

• Upvote 1

And this is why nobody is nice...People try to be nice and the guy just says "thanks, but screw you stop trying to change my mind even if I am wrong"

The way you went about this was wrong, on many levels, if you don't want to accept that, that's your choice I guess but it just makes you seem very ignorant.

• Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Sigh... Guess he got the message, he's just choosing to ignore it.

Fire is nice eh?

The ;)

-Benjamin Sanders

Sorry Hooves. You didn't say anything after the Greater Phillipines and I made peace. I'll get it to you soon.

• Upvote 1

-Benjamin Sanders

All Good.

He will probably ignore your advice to pay it back as well so :P

Not to say anything rude but I did get back to Hooves.

-Benjamin Sanders