Where do we request the VIP legacy pip?

Kemal Ergenekon

If I remember correctly, Sheepy does the forum side of it all manually. So he'll give you the forum mask soon(ish) that comes with the pip after he sees the notification in-game.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

I believe this link will have all the information you need. 

tl;dr - you would need to purchase a VIP subscription before may 1st to receive the VIP Legacy Pip. 1 Credit will get you a VIP subscription and I believe 1 Credit goes for $5.00 RL currency.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

If I remember correctly, Sheepy does the forum side of it all manually. So he'll give you the forum mask soon(ish) that comes with the pip after he sees the notification in-game.

Thanks Kurdanak!

I believe this link will have all the information you need. 

tl;dr - you would need to purchase a VIP subscription before may 1st to receive the VIP Legacy Pip. 1 Credit will get you a VIP subscription and I believe 1 Credit goes for $5.00 RL currency.

I already bought it. I was asking in case I needed to post in a thread to let Sheepy know, but Kurdanak answered that part.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Thanks Kurdanak!

I already bought it. I was asking in case I needed to post in a thread to let Sheepy know, but Kurdanak answered that part.

Oh. didn't see Kurds post. 

My bad, sorry about that.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

• Administrators

Please see title.

Sorry, I have a backlog of about 15 requests to go through, but also about 100 things to do in RL. I'm on my laptop right now where it's difficult to process VIP subscriptions, so I'm waiting until I have time to be on my desktop and go through them all quickly. You'll get the pip; I apologize for the delay.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 years later...
  • Administrators
On 3/4/2021 at 3:50 AM, Roland Dragonsand said:

So I'm back after 4 or 5 years.  Ayy Lmao!

What does being VIP Legacy do for me at this time, if anything?

Nothing, you just have a cool pip.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic