Alpha Announcement

Placentica

inb4 euimbargo/ivan/other people I can't be bothered learning the names of shitposting

AntiFa pls. We do not shitpost, but we do !@#$in win and mollywhop the alliances we do attack with our friends :3

Lxr4VfE.png

Sorry Steve, alliances on the outnumbered side are absolutely not under any circumstances allowed to fight back or explore other avenues of continued resistance. As the self appointed voice of the Global Community, I demand you rescind this decree at once under threat of war with the Syndicate.

I did not know that this uhh...announcement... was considered an alternative avenue of continued resistance. :P

os9LcJK.gif

So, Steve just taunted half the world into ghosting us. Poor guy is desperate to escalate this.

This is one of the better attempts at trolling I will admit.  I did enjoy this fine piece of shitposting, lol. 

• Upvote 1

Let's all join t$ to ghost Alpha.

You know...

If some other alliance treatied with t$ DoW'd on Alpha, not naming names *cough, BK, cough*, and everyone ghosted into THAT alliance...

...That's totally not covered under the terms dictated in this announcement.

Just sayin'. Theoretically. And totally innocently.

:ehm:

• Upvote 2

Steve spent half a billion buying cities to escape being taken down by T$.

The only thing he's scared of right now is another whale tier nation ghosting over to beat him up.

Thus the announcement.

• Upvote 6

Steve spent half a billion buying cities to escape being taken down by T$.

The only thing he's scared of right now is another whale tier nation ghosting over to beat him up.

Thus the announcement.

Hehe nothing is impossible with a little coordination and RNG playboi :3

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

ewww. is this what these forums are like? the dothraki horde of shitposting? only they are carrying laptops and there are no women around.

Everyone knows that there are no women on the internet......there is only men......and men pretending to be women!

• Upvote 5

X4EfkAB.png

You know...

If some other alliance treatied with t$ DoW'd on Alpha, not naming names *cough, BK, cough*, and everyone ghosted into THAT alliance...

...That's totally not covered under the terms dictated in this announcement.

Just sayin'. Theoretically. And totally innocently.

:ehm:

then we'd just see anothe "Alpha Announcement" 

I can just imagine placentica arguing with himself on government decisions in his office and then succumbing to himself and forcing himself to post this "alpha announcement" and then immediately after becomes depressed, but not enough to shut him down, but just enough to continue on. Either that....or he actually has a group of people in Alpha that support him and all of the decisions to make alpha look more beta, which would be sad. 

This is how I imagine placentica to act within his "gov offices"

57DX612XYgQKI.gif

He's like there, but not. 

Wake up Placentica, this war was over (for alpha) before it even started. Damn this post is a joke.

• Upvote 1

Now I have this strong urge to DoW on Alpha.

• Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif