Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Fg33sbY.jpg

Knowing the Syndicate's intentions to attack us, Alpha was really hoping the largest alliance (at the time) would attack us alone and give us a challenging 1v1.  Alas, that didn't happen :( , but we once again may get that mythical beast called a 1v1 soon, albeit not as challenging thanks to TEst's fine handiwork.

This is a notice that just in case other nations were thinking about jumping to the Syndicate alliance affiliation, and ruining our fun 1v1, Alpha will acknowledge a state of defensive war against the alliance of that nation, at our discretion.  This does not mean we will be calling in allies at any point for the duration of this conflict as our terms with TEst indicate.  It means Alpha will be at a state of war against that alliance if we so choose.  If members from your alliance attack us, this is kind of obvious.

I fully expect that the Syndicate does not need any extra help, but this is just so that we are all clear.

Signed for Alpha,

Placentica, Driver of Alpha

James II, Hybrid of Alpha

Greatnate, Iron of Alpha

Hope Solo, Iron of Alpha

• Upvote 2

This should of been titled "The Last Alpha announcement, forsuresies this time" 

Go re-read that announcement.  It's been another turn bro.

Edited by Placentica

inb4 euimbargo/ivan/other people I can't be bothered learning the names of shitposting 

But not in b4 your own shitpost. :P

I don't think you need to be quite so worried, Alpha. We're still having fun, and don't plan on sharing it again.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

What?

What is the point of this thread? I don't understand

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Steve is trying to dictate to other alliances yet again, because he believes he runs Orbis.

Ohh that was my first impression, I just thought I was high but appears I am not.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

What?

What is the point of this thread? I don't understand

It's true that the TEst thread has served this function already. Could be to fish for responses that'll look bad in future perhaps. Best if folk just state, "Congratulations to the Syndicate, condolences to Alpha", and move on.

Sorry Steve, alliances on the outnumbered side are absolutely not under any circumstances allowed to fight back or explore other avenues of continued resistance. As the self appointed voice of the Global Community, I demand you rescind this decree at once under threat of war with the Syndicate.