Triggering Gender Choices

Moon Man

When in the gender choices area of the profile, I was unable to find any other choices than male or female. What about trans people? What about non-binary people? This might be offensive to someone and I recommend that you allow people to select the gender that they identify with.

7kh2fjB.png

Nor are certain people's biological sex always that clear cut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex/

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Biological sex and gender identity do not always align.

That makes no sense. That's like saying race and racial identity don't align... if I'm a white guy who likes rap, that doesn't make me black, it's a function of my identity as a white person that I like rap. If you are female and present yourself as male, then that is a function of your identity as a female that you present yourself in that manner.

• Upvote 2
SwdzxXu.png

For the billionth time, Moon Man accidentally makes a relevant point while trying to be an edgy troll. The world needs more Moon Man stupidity.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

There is a third "Not Telling" option. Whatever your choice is is irrelevant to the game as well.

If you don't like the default forum software profile options, take up your plea with Invision Power Boards. I did not create this forum software.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link