Should white abortion be mandated?

Hereno

You may be correct there on Japan and South Korea. Ultimately it ain't a race thing to begin with as even Europe has a variety of different people in it. People caring more about Japan than say Somalia would come down more to a matter of the Japanese being "closer" to us than Somalia.

Well Russia and China are really the same in respect to their own groups, its just that they're built up to be the "enemies". I care about Eastern Europeans as much as I care about Russians and the same for the Eastern Asian countries. 

Again not exactly because I don't think anyone cares about Saudi Arabia, it isn't just about one thing. I think people would care more about Chinese/Russians than they care about Saudi's.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

How is this any different from black people should be forced to have abortions

No one should be forced to have abortions (unless it's a medical emergency).....it should be by choice (up to a certain period during the pregnancy).

X4EfkAB.png

-removed for rule break-

in my next thread i'm going to argue in favor of late late term abortions up to the age of 21 to help get rid of some of the shitposters on this forum when their parents find out what they've been up to

Edited by Four
  • Upvote 1

One of my fave swedes had an Algerian dad and was technically muslim, though she was white as a sheet. Definitely not practicing though. Let's not generalise.

The counterargument to OP is simple.

1. We do not have a population problem, so enforcing restrictions on people having children past one is unnecessary. If anything the birth rate is low.

2. Applying this to one race is racist. China might be comfortable with widespread racism but we're not.

3. I don't see how an increase in mixed race children will resolve the current issues with racism, it never has in the past.

4. You're assuming black and Asian people would respond to such a law by increasing their current rate of marriage or sex with white people. I don't see what incentive there is for them to do that.

This is a stupid argument.

1. Define "population problem". Right now there are plenty of unemployed people, and not enough jobs. To me, that could be considered a population problem.

2. Racism is not wrong on principle. If black people or Jews or anybody else were actually as terrible as the Klan or Hitler said they were, discrimination based on the reality of those people just not being "like us" wouldn't be a bad thing in the same way that making sure your dog is on a leash isn't discriminatory because it's being based in reality. Racism is a bad thing because by and large, the Klan and the Nazis are a bunch of !@#$ing idiots who made shit up and didn't know what they were talking about.

3. Mixed race children are much less likely to be racist due to having family and genes coming from two different races. I'm not saying it's impossible; there are plenty of people with internalized racism or sexism against their own groups. I'm just saying it's a lot harder, and that by promoting contact with other people, you're encouraging understanding.

4. One incentive is that white people are much more wealthy than almost all other groups, save for the Asians and Jews, as groups. White people are the least likely of any race to be in favor of, in practice, dating outside of their race, and this gives them a big incentive to do that. That's the problem and this fixes it - the other races tend to be pretty cool with miscegenation.

4. One incentive is that white people are much more wealthy than almost all other groups, save for the Asians and Jews, as groups. White people are the least likely of any race to be in favor of, in practice, dating outside of their race, and this gives them a big incentive to do that. That's the problem and this fixes it - the other races tend to be pretty cool with miscegenation.

I'm pretty sure you're mistaken there from what I recall of statistics I've seen. Blacks are from what I recall the least likely to date outside of their own race though men do have a preference for white women which all races do but from what I recall it's not on the level of the "black men only want white women" meme. In regards to women only East Asian women beat white women from what I recall when it comes to men's preference. Speaking of East Asian women I believe they're the only group who prefer another race above their own, it being white men naturally. White men and East Asian women are the "gold standard", again, from what I recall. 

I think you're playing a bit of a stereotype here is what I'm getting at. Blacks are again from memory the most against miscegenation, not whites. Latinos might also be worse on that than whites too... 

Edited by Rozalia

Yeah black women don't date outside of their race much, they're very racist obviously. 

One incentive is that white people are much more wealthy than almost all other groups, save for the Asians and Jews, as groups.

I think that is more because their cultures encourage education more, with education comes a greater opportunity of success. 

As I shown early other groups breed like rabbits which limits potential greatly and the culture has a hard time encouraging education. People would rather shit out kids and they wonder why they're poor. 

IpHGyGc.png

Should be clear this isn't a case of, "All people over there say X". I have merely seen quite a number of statements which are questionable to say the least emanating from Sweden. The belief that this a 100% mixed race nation would cure all racism really does exist out there... oddly most such people don't do what they preach by the large... ummm, wonder why. 

Really curious, where have you heard this? Like who are these swedes you're paraphrasing? What's your source?

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Really curious, where have you heard this? Like who are these swedes you're paraphrasing? What's your source?

Mate I know how this works and I'll not muddy up the thread with that. As I said it ain't everybody, but there are crazies out there really into it. If I posted them I know full well what the response would be. 

Anyway the matter about the "100% mixed race" bit is in one of Hereno's statements, that mixed race people are less racist supposedly so you'd eliminate racism if you did that. Of course not all mixed race people come from the same "stock", and by eliminating the main homogeneous population through a "interbreeding" campaign (genocide as some might call it) you've very likely destroyed any form of identity, nationalism, and other parts that make the people come together. 

Mate I know how this works and I'll not muddy up the thread with that. As I said it ain't everybody, but there are crazies out there really into it. If I posted them I know full well what the response would be. 

Muddying up the thread by doing what? Backing your claims up with sources? Oookay.

If you make a claim that isn't widely known, especially considering I've lived my whole life in Sweden and have never heard that from another swedish person, then you should expect to back that claim up. I understand you're not talking about everyone, but you were talking about a big enough group for it to be relevant. You wrote "people over there". Who are these people? What exactly did they say? When did they say this? Where did they say this? Can't you at least give me some information? 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Muddying up the thread by doing what? Backing your claims up with sources? Oookay.

If you make a claim that isn't widely known, especially considering I've lived my whole life in Sweden and have never heard that from another swedish person, then you should expect to back that claim up. I understand you're not talking about everyone, but you were talking about a big enough group for it to be relevant. You wrote "people over there". Who are these people? What exactly did they say? When did they say this? Where did they say this? Can't you at least give me some information? 

It's a matter of it then taking the thread in a direction that will be seen by certain characters in a certain way, something I've had enough of recently. It's not all people as I said and I'm lumping a lot of varying levels of crazy in a group. 

It's not an issue of race. It's an issue of ignorance. And, there's just as many ignorant white people in America as there are black people. They go around !@#$ing everything they can catch and have a dozen kids despite having a dozen abortions.

The problem we may want to solve is the disproportionate ignorance.

When replying to a post

• Attack the post, not the player. Personal attacks against any player will result in a warn.
  • Personal attacks extend not only to individual posters, but to groups as well. (For example, calling all Republicans idiots is the same as calling every Republican on the board an idiot, and will not be tolerated)
  • Posts that are intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling/derailing and will result in disciplinary actions.

Here we go again. 

Please check your inboxes for warns, should you have any questions - read the rules above.

• Upvote 1

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Here we go again. 

Please check your inboxes for warns, should you have any questions - read the rules above.

You're wrong on this issue. There is no possible way for anyone to reply in good faith to such a toxic and racist thread. It should be closed, or else you're going to see a lot more pissed off replies, including from me.

SwdzxXu.png

You're wrong on this issue. There is no possible way for anyone to reply in good faith to such a toxic and racist thread. It should be closed, or else you're going to see a lot more pissed off replies, including from me.

people already have, so lol