Should white abortion be mandated?

Hereno

Frequently in the abortion debate, conservatives bring up the point that an overwhelmingly large number of abortions in America are performed by African-American women as opposed to women of other races. In China, the one-child policy is a state-enforced practice specifically meant to encourage miscegenation by applying only to the largest (Han) ethnic group within the country. As a result, inter-racial marriage and better inter-ethnic relations are encouraged, as well as parents to put a lot of time and energy into the children that they do have, making them better people. I think a similar plan could work in the United States to help us to be more like China, who most of us are very scared of anyway. I believe that mandating abortions for any fully-white babies after the first child could help make America great again. Thoughts?

You cant just go and make abortions only legal for one race. Even if you do not like the race, this would more or less ensure the destruction of the white race. I'm not one for white genocide conspiracy's, but this could be considered white genocide if implemented. If the same was done to black people, this could be considered black genocide. I have a feeling that this whole thread is a troll though. But who would you consider white for the purposes of this? How would you be able to test for whiteness before the abortion is done? Race is very hard to determine through any sort of testing, and would be a problem for mixed race individuals. What if someone was majority white (looks so white you would think that they are fully white) but they actually had 1/128 black blood in them? Would you consider Eastern European people or other non Aryans (such as the Poles or the Irish who have been Oppressed throughout history) to be considered white for this?

OP is either a good troll or an actual racist if he believes that the destruction of one race/ethnicity will benefit any country

You cant just go and make abortions only legal for one race. Even if you do not like the race, this would more or less ensure the destruction of the white race. I'm not one for white genocide conspiracy's, but this could be considered white genocide if implemented. If the same was done to black people, this could be considered black genocide. I have a feeling that this whole thread is a troll though. But who would you consider white for the purposes of this? How would you be able to test for whiteness before the abortion is done? Race is very hard to determine through any sort of testing, and would be a problem for mixed race individuals. What if someone was majority white (looks so white you would think that they are fully white) but they actually had 1/128 black blood in them? Would you consider Eastern European people or other non Aryans (such as the Poles or the Irish who have been Oppressed throughout history) to be considered white for this?

OP is either a good troll or an actual racist if he believes that the destruction of one race/ethnicity will benefit any country

abortion would still be legal for all races without regard to the policy

race would be determined by having a majority european ethnic background or by self-identification as "white". the same way it is determined now. misrepresentation might be a problem, sure, but we already have records for everyone who is born now, and we know who their parents are. it would be very hard to get away with lying, and future children's races could be inferred based on the races of their parents.

!@#$ it, I'll take the bait.

The reason blacks, (say black, they've been here for generations now for !@#$'s sake) have so many abortions is because of a huge lack of responsibility. Poor black families (if you can even call them that) normally are absent a father. Meaning there is little discipline. Boys are never taught respect and live in a culture that treats women as dumb sex objects. (Listen to rap music and hip hop) So black kids just want the sex without the responsibility.

Hell, even the Catholic Mexicans do better than blacks. And they have tons of kids! (because Catholicism thinks condoms are bad or whatever) 

There. Call me racist, but the facts back it up.

Now if you need me I'll be in the hospital getting this hook removed.

this thread is not about the reason behind black american abortion rates being higher, this thread is about the many benefits that we could gain from an affirmative abortion policy to raise white abortion rates up to those of black americans, as detailed in the OP

Sounds like you've taken a trip to Swedistan with that talk. People over there really say stupid crap like we need to all marry Muslims (paraphrasing most I've heard but what they really mean) so we get "coloured" children. Last time I saw such talk it was a gay man ironically which is incredible on two levels. First that he refuses to do his so called duty himself, and second that he'd quickly regret such things when he has a sword coming down on his neck. 

• Upvote 3

Sounds like you've taken a trip to Swedistan with that talk. People over there really say stupid crap like we need to all marry Muslims (paraphrasing most I've heard but what they really mean) so we get "coloured" children. Last time I saw such talk it was a gay man ironically which is incredible on two levels. First that he refuses to do his so called duty himself, and second that he'd quickly regret such things when he has a sword coming down on his neck.

for the sake of being honest here

1. this thread was the result of me mis-reading the thread about non-whites getting less rights and deciding to do something retaliatory

2. i'm still doing it mainly because i'm pretty confident that i can successfully argue something as ridiculous as the OP against the people here

• Upvote 1

I'm not even...

1. this thread was the result of me mis-reading the thread about non-whites getting less rights and deciding to do something retaliatory
2. i'm still doing it mainly because i'm pretty confident that i can successfully argue something as ridiculous as the OP against the people here

You could argue that I suppose but it wouldn't be based on logic. You already failed in the OP regarding China as a valid example. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I don't see why a retaliatory thread is necessary. While the title is itself very "strong" and I too was wondering what was up with it, the content seems to be fair. That being that the reality of things is people don't really care for Somalians, Syrians, and whoever else. As a part of that no one would support the bombing of France and such for whatever reason, but they're so easily malleable to bombing a foreign country in Africa/Asia. What it shows is that, I'd not specifically say "non-white", but foreign people in Africa and Asia don't have the same level of importance to be granted the same rights we give other more closer nations to us. 

Sounds like you've taken a trip to Swedistan with that talk. People over there really say stupid crap like we need to all marry Muslims (paraphrasing most I've heard but what they really mean) so we get "coloured" children.

I've met and spoken to hundreds of Swedes and I've literally never heard anyone express such a belief, ever. Swedes marry whoever they want and will continue to do so. If the people they marry happen to be Muslims or if someone chooses to marry someone because they're Muslim or "colored", so be it, it doesn't really matter. People marry for all kinds of ludicrous reasons.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I don't see why a retaliatory thread is necessary. While the title is itself very "strong" and I too was wondering what was up with it, the content seems to be fair. That being that the reality of things is people don't really care for Somalians, Syrians, and whoever else. As a part of that no one would support the bombing of France and such for whatever reason, but they're so easily malleable to bombing a foreign country in Africa/Asia. What it shows is that, I'd not specifically say "non-white", but foreign people in Africa and Asia don't have the same level of importance to be granted the same rights we give other more closer nations to us. 

I wouldn't say, close nations to the US such as Saudi Arabia are not seen in a kind light. 

Its all related to human rights imo, if you treat your own people like shit other people are probably going to not care too much about them as well. Its very based on the interaction between nations as well imo, if you country isn't good then the interaction is probably very poor. 

And then there is the group which has bias for everyone, you can't simply say its one thing. The group is probably the main factor. 

Argentina and other south American countries are examples of countries that have large white populations that aren't seen in as good of a light. 

If we're talking about just bombing a country, well yeah maybe white countries aren't normally shit because the people adhere better to human rights. There is definitely something about them that makes them more easy to become civil. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

One of my fave swedes had an Algerian dad and was technically muslim, though she was white as a sheet. Definitely not practicing though. Let's not generalise.

The counterargument to OP is simple.

1. We do not have a population problem, so enforcing restrictions on people having children past one is unnecessary. If anything the birth rate is low.

2. Applying this to one race is racist. China might be comfortable with widespread racism but we're not.

3. I don't see how an increase in mixed race children will resolve the current issues with racism, it never has in the past.

4. You're assuming black and Asian people would respond to such a law by increasing their current rate of marriage or sex with white people. I don't see what incentive there is for them to do that.

This is a stupid argument.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Suddenly the percentage is important for abortions but not for crimes. There is definitely a double standard regarding mathematics. 

Its mostly ridiculous, the black population almost quadrupled from 12 Million to almost 45 Million in the same time the white population just doubled. 

Mother of Genocide I think not, there wasn't enough abortions and protection from pregnancy. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I've met and spoken to hundreds of Swedes and I've literally never heard anyone express such a belief, ever. Swedes marry whoever they want and will continue to do so. If the people they marry happen to be Muslims or if someone chooses to marry someone because they're Muslim or "colored", so be it, it doesn't really matter. People marry for all kinds of ludicrous reasons.

Should be clear this isn't a case of, "All people over there say X". I have merely seen quite a number of statements which are questionable to say the least emanating from Sweden. The belief that this a 100% mixed race nation would cure all racism really does exist out there... oddly most such people don't do what they preach by the large... ummm, wonder why. 

I wouldn't say, close nations to the US such as Saudi Arabia are not seen in a kind light. 

Its all related to human rights imo, if you treat your own people like shit other people are probably going to not care too much about them as well. Its very based on the interaction between nations as well imo, if you country isn't good then the interaction is probably very poor. 

And then there is the group which has bias for everyone, you can't simply say its one thing. The group is probably the main factor. 

Argentina and other south American countries are examples of countries that have large white populations that aren't seen in as good of a light. 

If we're talking about just bombing a country, well yeah maybe white countries aren't normally shit because the people adhere better to human rights. There is definitely something about them that makes them more easy to become civil. 

I didn't mean close in a diplomatic sense, nor was I talking about politicians. In the public's mind is what I was talking about.

I didn't mean close in a diplomatic sense, nor was I talking about politicians. In the public's mind is what I was talking about.

Well I am talking about the Public's mind as well, South America isn't all that high on their mind. 

IpHGyGc.png

Well I am talking about the Public's mind as well, South America isn't all that high on their mind. 

South America is a murky one yes. The Portuguese and Spanish would put more importance on them than the rest of the "western world" that much is true who don't care much (though I'd say more than Africa and Asia).

Edited by Rozalia

South America is a murky one yes. The Portuguese and Spanish would put more importance on them than the rest of the "western world" that much is true who don't care much (though I'd say more than Africa and Asia).

Well Africa is meh but Asia for me any ways has different levels. For example I would care more if it was in East Asia than in the other areas. Perhaps some would more about about Japan and Korea but I have interest China too along with some others.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Well Africa is meh but Asia for me any ways has different levels. For example I would care more if it was in East Asia than in the other areas. Perhaps some would more about about Japan and Korea but I have interest China too along with some others.

You may be correct there on Japan and South Korea. Ultimately it ain't a race thing to begin with as even Europe has a variety of different people in it. People caring more about Japan than say Somalia would come down more to a matter of the Japanese being "closer" to us than Somalia.