Cornerstone Acquires Canstar

Rache Olderen

I am not one for fancy announcements (I will leave such dank things to Aristide) but after being delayed due to various circumstances Cornerstone officially acquires its former Protectorate Canstar. All former Canstar members have joined Cornerstone.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Congrats CS! I don't know those people but still.

Long story short we did not take a liking to one of our former protectorates (God help me but I can't remember the name of them but I remember voting in favor to make them our protectorate) and their leader began throwing around the Cornerstone name to force people to pay them off. Suffice to say that was both something we refused to do and thought was a misuse of what we stood for so we immediately severed our agreement with them. Shortly thereafter that alliance had a leadership struggle and split, most remaining within the original alliance but a few of them abandoned the alliance and founded Canstar. Canstar immediately sought Cornerstone protection. Cornerstone decided that they were reasonable and better than the original alliance and made them our protectorates and they have been so for about the past 5 or 6 months (can't remember how long specifically). After that we had continually protected them from raiders (specifically Arrgh but others as well). We had originally planned to acquire them back in February but then we joined in the Bored War and had to rebuild so we agreed to put it off for a later date. We began negotiations about two weeks ago (aka what they get) and we finally concluded it three days ago and Canstar was dissolved today.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Good luck in your new home! Also we have literally half the responses up to this point, just sayin.

Not a surprise an acquisition of a small scale protectorate wouldn't draw much of a reaction. Even if the political nightmare, as I call the current situation, wasn't going on.

UQllJcz.png?2

Not a surprise an acquisition of a small scale protectorate wouldn't draw much of a reaction. Even if the political nightmare, as I call the current situation, wasn't going on.

I was more commenting on how proud I was of our crack shitposting squad.

• Upvote 1