A Different MAP error.

saeton

As you can see in the war logs here: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=111886

My opponent just detonated a nuke. This requires 12 MAPs. He should, at most, have 8-10. Not 12.

While, yes, the nuke was going to happen eventually and I couldn't have stopped it either way... for this person to have had 12 MAPs right now means that something is definitely not right and who else has been getting MAPs while the rest of us haven't? 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

yea, last night saeton was saying he had gotten at least one MAP update whereas I got none at all. Buggy PoS coding

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

"Blitzkrieg is the policy of rapid military conquest. For the first 12 turns (24 hours) after changing to this War Policy, your nation does 10% more infrastructure damage and casualties in Ground Battles, Airstrikes (casualties only applies to enemy aircraft, not units targeted), and Naval Battles. The downside is that when declared war on, the attacker starts with an extra Military Action Point."

He would still only be +1, and even then, he wouldn't have had 12 in 28 hours unless he was the only one not affected by the MAP bug yesterday. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

It shouldn't have given him +1 in any case, but I was thinking maybe the error was just that it gave both parties +1 MAP when it wasn't intended to. I'm thinking that since war policies are one of the only factors that are different from past wars, it's probably related to that in some way.