talk to me

Jefftopia

talk to me. anything . about shootings and wars to puppies and KITTENS . but no nudity . so just talk to me .

You're apparently a super smart ultra genius.

Would you say you're smarter then the likes of:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Tesla

3. Von Neumann

4. Da Vinci

5. Gauss

Edited by Nationalist

You're apparently a super smart ultra genius.

Would you say you're smarter then the likes of:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Tesla

3. Von Neumann

4. Da Vinci

5. Gauss

Now, don't belittle the poor kid. He's just trying to be sociable.

Jefftopia, do you have any opinions on the ongoing Syrian Civil War?

new_forum_sig_2.png

I can agree with Jeff on Syria, if Assad really did use chemical weapons upon civilians. Now, I understand the flaws of Civil War, but that should be contained within Syria, without intervention. Isis is also here to fight Assad, which brings greater losses on all sides, rebel and regime.

yes I do . I think Obama should bomb the Syrian government . the rebels are the good ones.

I guess you also thought that the Libyan civil war and subsequent takeover by radical jihadist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIL who imposed shariah law and perpetrate mass murder on a daily basis is okay because that's what CNN and the government told you.

The Syrian army and government are doing what any sensible government would do, defend their homeland and people from a savage corporation funded foreign invasion via proxy from the west, even the US government would fire on its own citizens to stay in power (and they don't even hide it that they would, just look how they choose to demonize and slander all gun owners for the actions of very few).

Long gone are the days when the FSA looked like a good alternative, they now collaborate and give all their US weapons aid to ISIL under threat of imminent death, you should probably dig deeper than the surface on subjects before choosing to form your opinions.

Ask not for lesser burdens, only for broader shoulders.

I guess you also thought that the Libyan civil war and subsequent takeover by radical jihadist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIL who imposed shariah law and perpetrate mass murder on a daily basis is okay because that's what CNN and the government told you.

The Syrian army and government are doing what any sensible government would do, defend their homeland and people from a savage corporation funded foreign invasion via proxy from the west, even the US government would fire on its own citizens to stay in power (and they don't even hide it that they would, just look how they choose to demonize and slander all gun owners for the actions of very few).

Long gone are the days when the FSA looked like a good alternative, they now collaborate and give all their US weapons aid to ISIL under threat of imminent death, you should probably dig deeper than the surface on subjects before choosing to form your opinions.

FYI - The OP is, like, 12 years old. It's nice that he's developing coherent political views, but everything you said is going to go over his head.

new_forum_sig_2.png