Jefftopia

Kasich ? Trump or Cruz ? Clinton or Sanders ? Who do you support ?

i really unironically like jefftopia

can we vote for him

i really unironically like jefftopia

can we vote for him

I'm planning to vote either Inst or Captain Vietnam for president this election. 

Of Kasich , Trump , Cruz , Clinton , and Sanders , who do you think should be President ? I personally support Bernie Sanders.

none of the above... how about someone who doesnt just put a new face to the same old and tired policies? Voting democrat anyone or republican anyone is voting for more of the same bullshit.

This thread now enlightens me on why we have the electoral colleges

Yeah, it's because of idiots like you.

• Upvote 1

Thalmor yes , Trump is a sexist , racist , fascist , American Hitler . Did I mention he's greedy and ugly ?

evOQv1C.jpg

qUktQ3w.jpg

That's like asking " are humans alive ".

Not all humans are alive. 

Anyone can put together comparison charts which show similarities to evil, historical characters. They prove nothing more than a failure to actually post a legitimate disclaimer of the person being targeted. Calling Trump a racist, bigoted, sexist, ugly dummy poo-poo head accomplishes nothing except pointless 0's and 1's.

Target Trump for his lack of an economic plan and his apparent foreign policy which has failed the United States since 2001.

• Upvote 1

Lets remember what is to come.

e6HDQlA.jpg

Anyone can put together comparison charts which show similarities to evil, historical characters. They prove nothing more than a failure to actually post a legitimate disclaimer of the person being targeted. Calling Trump a racist, bigoted, sexist, ugly dummy poo-poo head accomplishes nothing except pointless 0's and 1's.

Target Trump for his lack of an economic plan and his apparent foreign policy which has failed the United States since 2001.

Protectionism == lack of economic plan apparently.

Not regime changing all over the place has been the United States policy since 2001? Friendship with Russia? United States needs to work on it's implementation if so. 

• Upvote 2

Lets remember what is to come.

e6HDQlA.jpg

Protectionism == lack of economic plan apparently.

Not regime changing all over the place has been the United States policy since 2001? Friendship with Russia? United States needs to work on it's implementation if so. 

Tell me, without Googling it, what is Trump's economic plan to reverse the $19 Trillion dollar debt? Tariffs?

I disagree with Sanders on just about every issue, but I have to give him credit for being about as genuine as a politician can get. That being said, here's three statements he's made that shows just how stupid the man really is...

He said he can't understand why student loan rates are higher than mortgage and car loan rates. (Student loans aren't backed with any collateral)

He said the first thing he will do as President is have "his" Supreme Court overturn Citizen United. (SCOTUS isn't "his". It's a separate branch of government that only rules on cases it decides to hear and rule on)

He says there aren't enough jobs for Americans with college degrees, but wants to make college "free". (He obviously doesn't comprehend the concept of supply and demand)

• Upvote 1

Tell me, without Googling it, what is Trump's economic plan to reverse the $19 Trillion dollar debt? Tariffs?

Very easy, ensure that expenditures<revenue

Ripoff useless government programs, even out trade, progressive tax rate.. 

Edited by Vahak

Reduce tax rates, tariffs, ensure businesses stay/move in/to America, get allies to pay more for America's protection, repeal certain wasteful programs. It's also not 19 trillion, it'll be more very shortly so Trump will have to deal with more debt. It's not hard to tell you without google, Trump has repeated such things heavily. 

Very easy, ensure that expenditures<revenue

Ripoff useless government programs, even out trade, progressive tax rate.. 

Reduce tax rates, tariffs, ensure businesses stay/move in/to America, get allies to pay more for America's protection, repeal certain wasteful programs. It's also not 19 trillion, it'll be more very shortly so Trump will have to deal with more debt. It's not hard to tell you without google, Trump has repeated such things heavily. 

Virtually everything mentioned a President is incapable of promising.

Granted, it is better than what Clinton is promising which is mostly that women will have the same equal pay as men and have required time off leave for extended times with pay during child birth.All of this should have instituted by now anyways but it sounds like a play to appeal to a bracket.

Virtually everything mentioned a President is incapable of promising.

Granted, it is better than what Clinton is promising which is mostly that women will have the same equal pay as men and have required time off leave for extended times with pay during child birth.All of this should have instituted by now anyways but it sounds like a play to appeal to a bracket.

The Republicans will be good little boys don't worry. Their opposing thus far is more a cynical "we'll lose with Trump" than anything else I'd say, something fixed the moment he wins. Additionally it plays badly to block actions backed by the "people's mandate". 

• Upvote 1

25% top tax bracket and closing some loopholes will do almost nothing to reduce the debt. Likewise it would benefit the same people that it's always benefited, the rich. His tax cuts alone would cost the economy almost 10 trillion in 10 years. He'll be hard pressed finding enough loopholes to close that will cover that.

25% top tax bracket and closing some loopholes will do almost nothing to reduce the debt. Likewise it would benefit the same people that it's always benefited, the rich. His tax cuts alone would cost the economy almost 10 trillion in 10 years. He'll be hard pressed finding enough loopholes to close that will cover that.

The tax plan is but a small portion of the economic reforms and it's role is not to reduce debt but to encourage work, with a 'tax everyone' stance, work is not very rewarding, the very low tax rate for the lower classes (0% income tax 25,000$-single 50,000$-married) will reward them for work by allowing them to keep more of what they earn. Such a tax plan will increase the value of the dollar allowing you to buy more stuff with less money. 

It is not difficult to just simply cross out the expenditures to achieve a balanced budget, government programs cost trillions in itself, less spending needed. 

Government welfare alone has estimates reaching over a trillion dollars, with obamacare having a cost of over a 134 billion dollars a year which Trump plans on getting rid of among other things. No loopholes are needed in this area, this is pretty easily straightforward, government programs are unpopular in our majority republican senate. 

The Obama administration runs a trade deficit with countries such as China. Imports allot but doesn't export much, this is caused by American companies leaving America to produce goods and then sell them back home to net a nice profit, this helps the businesses a bunch but hurts the country's economic health since it costs us, the tariffs Trump proposed is a way for us to make money out of this by taxing imports to penalize this tactic used by billionaires and to encourage businesses to come back home, we will start to make our own goods. 

• Upvote 1

It is not difficult to just simply cross out the expenditures to achieve a balanced budget, government programs cost trillions in itself, less spending needed. 

Government welfare alone has estimates reaching over a trillion dollars, with obamacare having a cost of over a 134 billion dollars a year which Trump plans on getting rid of among other things. No loopholes are needed in this area, this is pretty easily straightforward, government programs are unpopular in our majority republican senate. 

Maybe, do it and show us what you cut.

http://crfb.org/stabilizethedebt/

Maybe, do it and show us what you cut.

http://crfb.org/stabilizethedebt/

That implies it's all so simple. Cutting something will have an effect, it can be a good or bad one as some government programs will generate more cash than it loses so it ain't quite so plain and simple. Additionally that doesn't take into account things such as the 35% tariff.

That implies it's all so simple. Cutting something will have an effect, it can be a good or bad one as some government programs will generate more cash than it loses so it ain't quite so plain and simple. Additionally that doesn't take into account things such as the 35% tariff.

I literally posted that in response to a guy who said, "It is not difficult to just simply cross out the expenditures to achieve a balanced budget".... He implied that is was simple so I presented him with a relatively simple exercise.

I literally posted that in response to a guy who said, "It is not difficult to just simply cross out the expenditures to achieve a balanced budget".... He implied that is was simple so I presented him with a relatively simple exercise.

What says the numbers on such a thing are correct? Are they going off the cost of it and ignoring what it brings in? Whats the deal with it?

congrats_text.png

"You reduced the debt to 52% of GDP in 2022, and kept it at a sustainable level through 2030."

What did you do, hit all the options that reduces costs while ignoring those with costs?  lol.

• Upvote 1