Kasich ? Trump or Cruz ? Clinton or Sanders ? Who do you support ?

Jefftopia

At an attempt to provide discussion. 

Why do you support Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton? In addition, why do you want to vote/support democratic ideology over republican - what turns you off about the republican candidates and more specific, what do you think of Kasich?

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

I support Trump. I feel like Trump is a moderate that would put the interests of this country first. I feel as if he could pass the most legislation compared to other candidates due to his very, very extensive history of making deals.

Sanders, I believe, is a idealist who would not be able to pass any of his ideas through Congress. I also feel as he wouldn't put our interests first on the national stage, nor would he tough on other countries.

Clinton has repeatedly backtracked on many issues. She is easily the most morally bankrupt out of all the candidates- from defending child molesters (while laughing about it), to being fired from the Watergate investigation for immoral practices, to the more recent case of harboring classified information on an insecure server for reason that aren't clear. That all being said, she is the most-electable between her and Sanders, and she probably could get a lot of legislation passed due to her clout.

Cruz is okay. I don't like his ''neocon'' positions, and he has been saying some really weird things lately.

Kasich is also okay. I dunno enough about his positions or his character, so that's all I'm going to say.

Does anybody wish to counter what I'm saying?

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Yes John , I know what Fascism is , im probably the smartest person ( in my grade ) in the state . Fascism is a pro-military regime thats ( usually ) a dictatorship . Imperial Japan , Nazi Germany , and Mussolini's Italy are examples of Fascist nations during world war 2 ( 1939-1945 ) .

Thalmor yes , Trump is a sexist , racist , fascist , American Hitler . Did I mention he's greedy and ugly ?

Oh, this is going to be fun!

Name one thing Trump has said that's sexist or racist.

Pro-tip: You can't.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Thalmor , Trump has called women he dont like pigs , dogs , ugly , and fat.

He did address Carly Fiorina that way after she attempted to discredit him, yes. However, that doesn't mean he's sexist. If he's sexist, then how come his daughter, Ivanka, is herself worth $150 million?

Trump wants to ban ALL Muslims. ALL MUSLIMS IN AMERICA ! Let that sink in

Provide a source, please.

. If its not shocking , then yu probably heil Hitler

2b78f2e25f06ed43f7dfe89c0ae9b1bf.jpg

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Have compassion and understanding when it comes to America. My politics are much different to American politics. Honesty and caring needs to come first. Taxes or not, leadership and our future is more important. As a conservative person, I am okay with moderates, the value of life and liberty. Hate exists in the world, we can't just exile groups of people who are targeted becaus they are disliked. Build the wall, move on. Solve real issues with real solutions. I will not vote for a person who I think will discourse our history. Even if it means "throwing away my vote." Be proud, be strong, be compassionate. Thank you.

Thalmor , Trump has called women he dont like pigs , dogs , ugly , and fat. Trump wants to ban ALL Muslims. ALL MUSLIMS IN AMERICA ! Let that sink in . If its not shocking , then yu probably heil Hitler

I love the angle that if you insult a women (and are a man) that it means you're misogynist. Trump has destroyed several men thus far, outright ridiculed and humiliated them to the point they're unlikely to be taken as a serious contender ever again. Him calling a particularly rotund woman fat and ugly is by comparison kid's stuff. I'd imagine Jeb! and Little Marco felt far worse when Trump stomped them.

Have compassion and understanding when it comes to America. My politics are much different to American politics. Honesty and caring needs to come first. Taxes or not, leadership and our future is more important. As a conservative person, I am okay with moderates, the value of life and liberty. Hate exists in the world, we can't just exile groups of people who are targeted becaus they are disliked. Build the wall, move on. Solve real issues with real solutions. I will not vote for a person who I think will discourse our history. Even if it means "throwing away my vote." Be proud, be strong, be compassionate. Thank you.

that is , smart tina

Are you going to back up your claims or ignore the topic of your own thread?

I wouldn't mess with him, man. Don't poke the bear. He's the smartest dude in his grade in his state.

• Upvote 2

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

Why would anyone support Trump after all the Devisive, Inflammatory, bigoted and misogynist 'NON POLITICALLY CORRECT' comments? Cruz is nothing more than a lying opportunistic Obstructionist. Kasich is the only one who makes sense on GOP side, Obama(black president) really messed some heads up. Anyways, Bernie is cool but too old to lead the revolution needed(it's not TIME). That leaves Hillary Clinton. Only Woman who will keep America Viable and Vibrant. GE elections will boil down to Clinton Vs Trump, Clinton will beat Trump but it will be hotly contested, worst case scenario...Trump wins Popular Vote, Clinton wins electoral college votes, with a 4-4 Supreme, precedence will be followed(Remember Bush vs Gore?). Hillary becomes POTUS either way. So I'm voting for Hillary both as a Citizen and Democratic Delegate.

Why would anyone support Trump after all the Devisive, Inflammatory, bigoted and misogynist 'NON POLITICALLY CORRECT' comments? Cruz is nothing more than a lying opportunistic Obstructionist. Kasich is the only one who makes sense on GOP side, Obama(black president) really messed some heads up. Anyways, Bernie is cool but too old to lead the revolution needed(it's not TIME). That leaves Hillary Clinton. Only Woman who will keep America Viable and Vibrant. GE elections will boil down to Clinton Vs Trump, Clinton will beat Trump but it will be hotly contested, worst case scenario...Trump wins Popular Vote, Clinton wins electoral college votes, with a 4-4 Supreme, precedence will be followed(Remember Bush vs Gore?). Hillary becomes POTUS either way. So I'm voting for Hillary both as a Citizen and Democratic Delegate.

What do you think of Clinton being fired from the Watergate scandal for unethical practices? What do you think of her constantly flipping her views (such as on gay marriage)? What do you think of her harboring classified emails on an unsecure server?

Also, can you specific quote something Trump has said that's bigoted or misogynistic?

new_forum_sig_2.png