Recognize my Unayylienable Rights

Foltest

Placentica AKA Steve has tried to absolve myself and many others of our unayylienable rights to free speech, free expression, and the right to assemble peacefully.

We tried to diplomatically communicate with Alpha in their own channel, and they spurned our attempts and cast us out into the dark.

I am officially petitioning Steve/Placentica to unban the body of peoples who he has so eagerly sought to reject from Alpha's presence.

Failing this, I also would like to petition Alpha to overthrow this vicious tyrant and replace him with someone more reasonable - Like Antifa.

Hopefully our combined cries will be heard here, even though our voices have been silenced elsewhere. Sign here if you agree my fellow spurned brothers.

• Upvote 1

Signed, i just got kicked without even speaking!

[01:00:17] <%Goddess_Hestia[NPO]> Luis[bK], may I ban him?
[01:00:24] <Luis[bK]> why?
[01:01:17] Foi expulso de #alpha por Goddess_Hestia[NPO] [[email protected]]: BK :(
Edited by Luis

Guest Curufinwe

Yeah! Whatever smoldering remnants of Alpha still exist amidst the rubble of their cities should respect free speech!

Also, signed.

#Alpha banlist:

#alpha *!*@coldfront-E982038C.ust.hk set by Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Sat Apr 23 19:58:08 2016)

#alpha *!*@BB7757CC.CFB66DC5.CEDCAF7E.IP set by Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Sat Apr 23 19:56:44 2016)
#alpha *[email protected] set by antifa (Sat Apr 23 19:55:26 2016)
#alpha AlexTheGreat!*@* set by Saxplayer (Mon Feb 15 02:21:22 2016)

The bans are down, spam protection is up, don't spam and you won't have an issue.

#Alpha banlist:

#alpha *!*@coldfront-E982038C.ust.hk set by Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Sat Apr 23 19:58:08 2016)

#alpha *!*@BB7757CC.CFB66DC5.CEDCAF7E.IP set by Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Sat Apr 23 19:56:44 2016)
#alpha *[email protected] set by antifa (Sat Apr 23 19:55:26 2016)
#alpha AlexTheGreat!*@* set by Saxplayer (Mon Feb 15 02:21:22 2016)

The bans are down, spam protection is up, don't spam and you won't have an issue.

We did it PW!

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I still find offense that I was banned on February 4th by Steve for the reason "lol. I don't like that guy" which was a response to me calling him out for the piece of shit guy he was on the forums. I never once spoke in #alpha and he decided to ban me from his channel. It's probably one of the most childish things I've ever seen in this game. I've fought with many alliances before and have said things that have probably hurt others but none of them have ever banned from their IRC channel where I don't speak.

This is just one example to show the type of guy Steve really is: a child who runs away when he doesn't get his way.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif