Military Reset and loss of MAPs

Buorhann

+1 on this too

YOU CAN'T BE DEAD! YOU JUST CAN'T! You were like the only character that I still liked without wanting to hurl. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I'm also experiencing my military buy back not resetting. Just noticed it today when game time crossed over from 11:59pm to 12am.  It's now almost 4pm game time and my military buy back still hasn't reset.

It has affected everyone, please see the latest changelog post.

But I still haven't received a military reset from compensation.

The alpha keeping losing bcos of no new forces to resist T$, T$ has 12 more points to beige opponents, giving it an unfair advantages for victors.

But it doesn't mean I sided with either party bcos the bugs.

Edited by Arthur James