4/23/2016 - Dynamic Awards

Alex

Kinda like nation states, I like it. 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Revenue log is showing turn 22:00 and reset didn't happen btw

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'm so proud of Ace and all his awards!

...Even though he hates the attention, so he might not so much be a fan of this update, haha. Sorry, Ace.

2 AM Orbis time update: I got my resources and income this turn.

So I think it's fixed and if so, thanks!

Oh but wait, military recruitment has not reset yet, hah.

Awss~ thank you Kattie. You're so sweet :)

Oh well. It's for the progress of the game, I don't mind ^^

Total Infra Destroyed: 0.00

C9whKsa.gif

Lol Kurdanak! I'm just a peaceful guy I guess. I really don't like fighting if I don't need to.

Well... I even tried to advocate for peace in this conflict.. but well, I guess people just really love to fight in this game.

But well ultimately.

Sheepy, I wish to thank you for all these awards, hard work and keeping this game awesome ^^ as always

• Upvote 2

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

:P

If I ever take over an AA the first thing I'm doing is making you delete

Second is making Luna (or w/e he calls himself these days) delete

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Umm. So how will it decide a tie?

Most soldiers, tanks, ect, are a product of how many cities you have. There is literally only 1 number you can have if you have X cities and max military. 

In the event of a tie, the award is given to my nation.

yeah you have a bad habit of doing all the small updates so you can just shit something out rather than working on important things that take a bit of time but will do volumes more with it

It's not like I have all day every day to sit around and program exactly what you want me to. I've received numerous requests for dynamic awards to be added to the game, and it was a (relatively) easy addition, so I had an hour or two of free time and I added it to the game.

Some people will just never be happy, I guess.

In the event of a tie, why not just award it to both?

Because that would require re-configuring the whole system, and I'm not ready to commit to that much work for such a minor thing.

Im glad you added the largest nation by land area because I was gonna say lets add a leaderboad for nation by the largest sq miles. Btw, shouldn't our bubbles on the map grow do to how much our country grows by a sq mile instead by how big our military is

Your size on the map grows based on your score, not land area because the bubbles will only get so big and are calculated relative to each other. It makes more sense to size them by score than land area for this reason.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic