4/23/2016 - Dynamic Awards

Alex

• Administrators

I've added a number of dynamic awards to the game - that is, awards that will shift from player to player as they're applicable. They're displayed on your nation page, they don't do anything other than make you look cool. They'll be reassigned if applicable every day just before update, server time.

Here's a list of the awards that have been added. In the future, I'll probably add more and also dynamic alliance awards.

• Most Infrastructure
  • Most Cities
  • Worst Environment
  • Most Populous Nation
  • Largest GDP
  • Largest GDP per Capita
  • Most Soldiers
  • Most Tanks
  • Most Aircraft
  • Most Ships
  • Most Missiles
  • Most Nuclear Weapons
  • Most Casualties
  • Most Nukes Eaten
  • Most Nukes Launched
  • Most Spies Captured
  • Most Infrastructure Destroyed
  • Largest Nation by Land Area
  • Oldest Nation
  • Most National Projects

Additionally, the following things are a part of this patch:

• Fixed infra calc tool bug
  • War Policy and Domestic Policy have been added to the nation API, and war policy has been added to the nations API

Enjoy! And I should just mention now that improved city management (central location for managing multiple cities, possible single-click templates) are the top priority.

EDIT: I should also mention that there's only one award for each category, so in any instance where there is a tie, the award is configured to go to my nation.

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

where the !@#$ is most ships killed? I put a lot of time and effort into that

• Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

The Nation of Fraggle Rock objects to the "Most Nuclear Weapons" icon being used. This is already being used by Fraggle Rock for having the first nuclear weapons program.

yeah you have a bad habit of doing all the small updates so you can just shit something out rather than working on important things that take a bit of time but will do volumes more with it

• Upvote 1

In the event of a tie, why not just award it to both?

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Enjoy! And I should just mention now that improved city management (central location for managing multiple cities, possible single-click templates) are the top priority.

I will love you forever if you do this right.

• Upvote 1

Pretty cool. looking forward to it being expanded to alliances. Also would be nice if there was some in-game 'awards' page which listed all currently existing awards and maybe would list all the nations with them when clicked on or something.

You should add ones for all the other things that currently already being tracked by the leaderboards, like:

• Highest score
  • Highest approval rating
  • Most missiles launched
  • Most missiles eaten
  • Lowest approval rating
  • Most tanks lost
  • Most aircraft lost
  • Most ships lost
  • Most solider kills
  • Most tanks destroyed
  • Most aircraft destroyed
  • Most ships sunk
Edited by Shadow
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

I wasn't paying 100% attention, but I think I got my income, but not my material production. ...Actually, you know what, nevermind, I'm pretty sure that money was from baseball + Login Bonus. So I don't think resource production or income per turn are working.

And like Marko said, recruitment hasn't been reset, either.

If MAPs aren't filling as Ivan said, either, I guess this is The Day the World Stood Still.  :blink:

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 2

I'm so proud of Ace and all his awards!

...Even though he hates the attention, so he might not so much be a fan of this update, haha. Sorry, Ace.

2 AM Orbis time update: I got my resources and income this turn.

So I think it's fixed and if so, thanks!

Oh but wait, military recruitment has not reset yet, hah.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 2

• Oldest Nation
Thanks for reminding me I was 3 seconds too slow to create my nation.
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Im glad you added the largest nation by land area because I was gonna say lets add a leaderboad for nation by the largest sq miles. Btw, shouldn't our bubbles on the map grow do to how much our country grows by a sq mile instead by how big our military is

Total Infra Destroyed: 0.00

That's because he has only fought twice. Once when I hit him because he and his friend were vulnerable and again when TEst hit Sigma.

Ace would fold like a house of cards if a 10 city noob could DoW him

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Jax locked this topic