The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

We're bad at war, but we did however, manhandle 210 last war with a few allies no problem.

I await the VE counter bby

mmm manhandle. Sounds hot. 

• Upvote 1

Alpha wanted a 1v1, but tS can't handle 31 nations alone. VE will respect Alpha's wishes and let them have this conflict solo.

Give them hell o/

Do you actually believe the words that are coming out of your mouth?

Alpha wanted a coalition against us. Otherwise they would have declared days ago. The only reason they are going it alone is to save face.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Do you actually believe the words that are coming out of your mouth?

Alpha wanted a coalition against us. Otherwise they would have declared days ago. The only reason they are going it alone is to save face.

This is not the language of the owf fam bam

Lxr4VfE.png

The fact that it took 240k NS and 128 nations to bring you down(not fully) is amazing.

You throw that number around like more than half of those nations are in Alpha's range.

Alpha wanted a 1v1, but tS can't handle 31 nations alone. VE will respect Alpha's wishes and let them have this conflict solo.

Give them hell o/

I offered to broker this and no one contacted me.  :) 

Nice to see you on the forums though. You've been quiet the last couple days.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Give them hell o/

Part of the fact that you are so "good at the war" is that you never got countered.

With all due respect- The $yndicate over the past 4 wars has more than proven its military capacity. We are not at war to militarily 'prove' ourselves, nor do we care about this being a 1v1- that is not the objective we intended to achieve. 

But it's fun to see the next PR move paraded out though. Let's see if it stacks up.
Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

With all due respect- The $yndicate over the past 4 wars has more than proven its military capacity. We are not at war to militarily 'prove' ourselves, nor do we care about this being a 1v1- that is not the objective we intended to achieve. 

But it's fun to see the next PR move paraded out though. Let's see if it stacks up.

I didn't say you were bad, I just said I'd like to see you facing more challenging stuff while being countered. The only time you got attacked was by UPN it was pretty bad

I didn't say you were bad, I just said I'd like to see you facing more challenging stuff while being countered. The only time you got attacked was by UPN it was pretty bad

You clearly have no grasp of our history.

That timing though!

Too perfect.

That timing though!

I never disappoint. Though - even if i do say so myself - that post wasn't as crap as Max's usual posts :P

He's still too scared to face me. I am waiting for the day that chicken shit musters the courage to come play with the big boys. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We apologize that we only have 31 nations for your 128 nations to dine with

Well, at least you apologized. The lack of slots is making me sad :(

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

And I thought the last Alpha announcement was embarrassing enough.

Alpha never stops surprising me with these stupid threads.

Ayyy lmao

Get rekt m8

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

I never disappoint. Though - even if i do say so myself - that post wasn't as crap as Max's usual posts :P

He's still too scared to face me. I am waiting for the day that chicken shit musters the courage to come play with the big boys. 

I've invited you plenty of times - still received no RSVP. I'm quite obviously engaged with more important things in T$ - you might have heard of it. Like I said tho - If you can get up to my level, I'll meet you half way.

eBiVMY9IsP4oU.gif

Proof is in the pudding

puddinproof.jpg

• Upvote 1