The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

With all due respect- The $yndicate over the past 4 wars has more than proven its military capacity. We are not at war to militarily 'prove' ourselves, nor do we care about this being a 1v1- that is not the objective we intended to achieve. 

But it's fun to see the next PR move paraded out though. Let's see if it stacks up.

On that note, how are you doing in your wars Partisan? 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

On that note, how are you doing in your wars Partisan? 

I assume you just looked at his nation and none of the people he is at war with. In my professional opinion(I've won and managed a lot of wars), he's doing pretty well since in most of his wars his targets are either completely destroyed or barely have less than him.

Also that blockade means nothing if he has a stockpile and even if it isn't that big of a stockpile all those ships blockading him will be gone in a day or two tops.

Note: He has more planes than all of his enemies which is a main factor in winning wars but you guys are a military alliance you already know that or now you do.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

lol you guys. Lighten up.  It's only nukes.  So, I think that was just troll bait, but I will respond for clarify.  What's interesting is how quick some people were to twist my words.

This was the Last Alpha Announcement this turn. Edit: double clarity - I am having all my allies sit out the entirety of the conflict.  I was willing to do the 1v1, I thought it would be fun.

We were countered in Proxy war by Rose, which at the time had a significantly larger upper tier than us, more members and roughly 1.5 times our size. We defeated them in a 1v1.

Didn't you turn down an offer to go 1v1 Alpha-tS that would've been about 1.6 to 1 in your favor and more than 3:1 in nations?

I offered to broker this and no one contacted me.  :)

Nice to see you on the forums though. You've been quiet the last couple days.

The offer was made to Partisan.  He said he'd take it to gov.  So maybe you should talk to him.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

-removed for rule break-

Leave it to the Alpha-Rose side to make jokes about rape. Come on guys, you are better than this.

Edited by Four
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Leave it to the Alpha-Rose side to make jokes about rape. Come on guys, you are better than this.

I wasn't. It was just the first 4 letter word that popped into my head and some-what accurately described the situation. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

lol you guys. Lighten up.  It's only nukes.  So, I think that was just troll bait, but I will respond for clarify.  What's interesting is how quick some people were to twist my words.

This was the Last Alpha Announcement this turn. 

Didn't you turn down an offer to go 1v1 Alpha-tS that would've been about 1.6 to 1 in your favor and more than 3:1 in nations?

The offer was made to Partisan.  He said he'd take it to gov.  So maybe you should talk to him.

You mean an offhand a mention by an inactive Rose-govt, offered not directly but rather via a member of mine? Good job at driving diplomacy there Steve. You know my query was open.

That said, we did discuss the option with government and decided that we didn't trust you enough to keep your allies out, given that you had just a day ago promised to demilitarize overnight (and ofcourse all the other lies and infractions).

So we went with the strategically more viable option. 

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

o/ Alpha

The fact that it took 240k NS and 128 nations to bring you down(not fully) is amazing.

Also, it's pretty hypocritic from TEst as they have been the one whining when Alpha and Sparta intended to hit them cause they were outnumbered, but look at now, oh well. You guys were also the ones pointing out you wanted a challenging fight :v

Did it take 400k+ NS to bring down Roz Wei going by that logic? If overwhelming force brings somebody down then that doesn't mean the overwhelming force was necessary to do the job.

• Upvote 1

You mean an offhand a mention by an inactive Rose-govt, offered not directly but rather via a member of mine? Good job at driving diplomacy there Steve.

Nope.  I mean the one you were presented with from Keegoz.  The one that you said you would take back to gov.  You have a short memory?

[12:48]    Keegoz Well Sparta will sit out if you agree to a 1v1

[12:48]    Keegoz Rose's general stance is what I tell them it is

[12:48]    Partisan interesting

[12:48]    Partisan will take that back to govt. Is this an Alpha backed offer though

[12:48]    Partisan Keegoz Rose's general stance is what I tell them it is --- so you have yet to decide then

[12:48]    Keegoz Yes it is an Alpha backed offer

[12:48]    Keegoz And my stance is fluid atm

[12:48]    Partisan Would this be a limited timeline

[12:48]    Partisan Because i've noticed Alpha began stockpiling nukes. a short 1v1 will only serve to let Alpha unload its arsenal while we grind away their military.

[12:48]    Partisan just an observation.

[12:48]    Keegoz Well there is a few things we'd have to go over

Edited by Placentica

they really aren't

then what was the purpose of that pic by Moreau?

I wasn't. It was just the first 4 letter word that popped into my head and some-what accurately described the situation. 

Rape isn't a joke Moreau. If you don't want to look like you are joking about rape then don't use the word rape.

Also negative points for those who didn't see the irony of the joke.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Rape isn't a joke Moreau. If you don't want to look like you are joking about rape then don't use the word rape.

they really aren't [above making those kinds of jokes]

hence why he did it again immediately after saying that's not what he was doing

he's a !@#$in idiot homie

If your reaction was humour then you only have yourself to blame. I care deeply for Partisan's well being, and it was not intended as such.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I wasn't. It was just the first 4 letter word that popped into my head

Uhhh... okay guys, from now on I think I'm going to avoid being in the vicinity of this guy, ever... :unsure:

Edited by Ivan the Red