The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

You're forgetting the proxy war.

He forgot about that war because he rolled over and died after he got hit lmao. I would forget it too if all I did was lob nukes until they were all spied away :P

Lxr4VfE.png

You're forgetting the proxy war.

You knew about the exact time of attack and got everyone on. I was in Rose back then, it was more like you hitting us than the other way. I don't shittalk you, I know you're good, having so much people online at blitz and well coordinating is awesome, I just wish to see more challenging stuff for you before I can call you "great fighters"

You knew about the exact time of attack and got everyone on. I was in Rose back then, it was more like you hitting us than the other way. I don't shittalk you, I know you're good, having so much people online at blitz and well coordinating is awesome, I just wish to see more challenging stuff for you before I can call you "great fighters"

Your wish will not be granted unless you guys come in along with other Alpha allies.

Lxr4VfE.png

Great fighters know when to fight and when to shut their mouths.Something Alpha is having trouble with.
  • Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Is that not part of being a great fighting alliance?

That guy who sold all his shit wants me to say this for him:

"Lol but I've just quit the game haha can you reply and quote me because I can't log in on my phone for some reason..."

"My quote is, they had nothing to do with me taking my infra down. I'm not playing the game anymore and figured I'd go on to sell all my shit and give everything to the bank as there was no point keeping it on my account"

• Upvote 1

Yes but, unless I'm completely forgettimg, Rose had more tanks/aircraft and a bigger top tier. They had first strike advantage as well.

I don't know what you would constitute as a "great fighter". In a game like this, a great fighter is simply someone active, knows the mechanics and knows how to coordinate.

6XmKiC2.png

I never disappoint. Though - even if i do say so myself - that post wasn't as crap as Max's usual posts :P

He's still too scared to face me. I am waiting for the day that chicken shit musters the courage to come play with the big boys. 

Hey Moreau. You and I are the same age. I'll leave my alliance if you promise to attack me.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

So, the expected sequel to the all-time-hit "We are going to demilitarize but our military buildup keeps increasing", is this "We are doing this alone while our allies are still building up and preparing their entry".

Pretty sure your allies are also militarized buy ok...

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I didn't say you were bad, I just said I'd like to see you facing more challenging stuff while being countered. The only time you got attacked was by UPN it was pretty bad

We were countered in Proxy war by Rose, which at the time had a significantly larger upper tier than us, more members and roughly 1.5 times our size. We defeated them in a 1v1.

If I recal correctly, you were a part of Rose during that war. Or have you forgotten? :P

Ninja-Edit: I said countered, but it was a pre-empt :P

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Pretty sure your allies are also militarized buy ok...

Their allies are militarized just in case. Can never trust Alpha and their allies to do the Honorable thing.

We were countered in Proxy war by Rose, which at the time had a significantly larger upper tier than us, more members and roughly 1.5 times our size. We defeated them in a 1v1.

If I recal correctly, you were a part of Rose during that war. Or have you forgotten? :P

You tell him Partisan <3

Edited by EVA
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yes. We saw the time a larger alliance was going to attack us, and we coordinated a counterblitz. How does that take away from our point? ;)

os9LcJK.gif

I hate going back through stuff when there is really no point in doing so.

I already gave you credit for that hundreds of times Partisan, but let's not lie each other, Rose back then was pretty poorly militarized and generally not ready for war.

<3 Parti

I hate going back through stuff when there is really no point in doing so.

I already gave you credit for that hundreds of times Partisan, but let's not lie each other, Rose back then was pretty poorly militarized and generally not ready for war.

<3 Parti

Rose took nearly a week militarizing while we waited for them. They had the first strike advantage, more overall tanks, more aircraft and more soldiers. The problem was that your tactics revolved around ships and nukes. You were prepared. Your tactics were just inferior at the time. That's not our fault :).

os9LcJK.gif

-snipped excessively large image-

There does exist a mechanism for peacing out in-game, presumably he'd use that if he were interested in surrendering. I would interpret his actions as a middle finger but that's just me.