The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

For this turn.

3HeKwgC.jpg

While the winds are blowing right to left at 30 mph, we feel as if we have just the right touch to get our nukes  golf balls landing on target.

wrO6Pqm.jpg

But sorry if we miss the green and hit you with a few hundred yellow radioactive nukes golf balls tS and TEst. 

Also the lack of water hazards on this course made it underwhelming.  The sand and tree layout was also severely lacking as well.

Alpha recognizes a state of war with The Syndicate and with Terminus Est. 

We apologize that we only have 31 nations for your 128 nations to dine with, but we tried to make up for it by keeping your vast army of brave warriors a little more busy than they expected to be.  And we apologize to the guy we made sell off all his infra.  [OOC]I sincerely hope he sticks around though[OOC].  As with any true golfer, we will be running a zero handicap on this one and will not be requesting any help with our shots as well as range finders, long putters, or caddies.  We will be doing this one alone.  :awesome:

Signed,

Placentica, Driver of Alpha

James II, Hybrid of Alpha

Greatnate, Iron of Alpha

Hope Solo, Iron of Alpha

• Upvote 3

Personally i know you will get hate for this mate, i can speak that Sparta was willing to help, but we will respect your wishes, Good luck alpha, noble of you 
o7 Alpha 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

For some reason, I don't trust this...

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that by "this turn" he means that he's going to continue plotting against the Syndicate and our allies once this conflict has concluded.

Alpha learns nothing in the end. Can't say I'm terribly surprised.

Edit: On a more positive note though, I am really glad you guys aren't dragging your allies into this. They are mostly cool people, only thing that's really wrong with them is that they associate with Alpha. :P

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

o/ Alpha

The fact that it took 240k NS and 128 nations to bring you down(not fully) is amazing.

Also, it's pretty hypocritic from TEst as they have been the one whining when Alpha and Sparta intended to hit them cause they were outnumbered, but look at now, oh well. You guys were also the ones pointing out you wanted a challenging fight :v

o/ Alpha

The fact that it took 240k NS and 128 nations to bring you down(not fully) is amazing.

Also, it's pretty hypocritic from TEst as they have been the one whining when Alpha and Sparta intended to hit them cause they were outnumbered, but look at now, oh well. You guys were also the ones pointing out you wanted a challenging fight :v

You can always come in and even the score fam. !@#$ what Placentica says, you're a sovereign alliance!

• Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

Alpha wanted a 1v1, but tS can't handle 31 nations alone. VE will respect Alpha's wishes and let them have this conflict solo.

Give them hell o/

We're bad at war, but we did however, manhandle 210 last war with a few allies no problem.

I await the VE counter bby

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png