• Outback War
    • War of Hypocrisy
    • Steve's War
    • The Critital War
    • Grunge War Part II
    • TL;DR War

Steve's Real Good War?

People can change, and the first ones are usually stupid enough to warrant it

People can change, but alas people do not (when it comes to voting for a war poll; people will vote once and never come back). 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 1

GW1, GW2, GW3 etc. it is...

this isn't a GW doe

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

War names should be as impartial as possible, naming them something which is partial to one side over another is nothing but propaganda.

No? the comunity names the wars, if the comunity is heavily bias, so will the name be. also, diffrent alliances or sides or groups or w/e can have different names for the same war based on their bias. like UPN calling the marionette war, the war of hypocrisy.

Ole2.png

The second rollback war

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

War of Hypocrisy

That happened years ago m80

but yea, beta war is gr8, make a proper poll !@#$got

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

make a proper poll !@#$

But this isn't even a proper war tho.

Due to the fact that this isn't a real global war, I'm not even sure it deserves a name. I made this in the hopes of flushing out some ideas for when this spiraled into some nonsense, but now this poll is unnecessary. Oh well, live and learn.

But this isn't even a proper war tho.

Due to the fact that this isn't a real global war, I'm not even sure it deserves a name. I made this in the hopes of flushing out some ideas for when this spiraled into some nonsense, but now this poll is unnecessary. Oh well, live and learn.

You could've made it a proper war.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wiki Mod

War Without End

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid