Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

When did I claim not to care about The Syndicate? I care about any alliance that spends a week defaming and then attacks one of my allies.

So you guys can get your heads out of your asses, and just admit as hard as tS tries, you are not the good guys in this attack, and the only side that wanted a war, was yours.

I think you barley pay attention and make assertions based on that. Garanteed you only read the original leaks of Roy and Brooklyn and nothing else.

6XmKiC2.png

I didn't bother to read the entire declaration too since most of it will just be filled with (arguable) justifications. It's a preemptive strike and that's all we need to know.

I mean if you want to play checkers while the rest of the world plays chess around you, then sure ignore the context :P

• Upvote 1

When did I claim not to care about The Syndicate? I care about any alliance that spends a week defaming and then attacks one of my allies.

So you guys can get your heads out of your asses, and just admit as hard as tS tries, you are not the good guys in this attack, and the only side that wanted a war, was yours.

You're right. We're not good, we're !@#$in great.

This is not foreign concept. If someone goes around trying to ruin your name, they want to start some shit. If they want to start some shit, you have to protect yourself from shit. Sometimes, to protect yourself from shit, you get people that are on board with you to help protect yourself from shit. It just so happens that our friends are amazing people and are cool with us trying to protect our shit by beating up people to shit (first Syndicate aggressive war btw). Now, stop the bullshit and come in. You guys are next on the rotation. Stop holding the line up.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

When did I claim not to care about The Syndicate?  I care about any alliance that spends a week defaming and then attacks one of my allies.

You know what I'm gonna ask something I know you're too lazy to find and back up because you love to talk out of your ass more than anything.

Proof? or you're a lying !@#$.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I didn't bother to read the entire declaration too since most of it will just be filled with (arguable) justifications. It's a preemptive strike and that's all we need to know.

Are you saying a preemptive strike cannot be justified? If so, what world you you live in?

When did I claim not to care about The Syndicate?  I care about any alliance that spends a week defaming and then attacks one of my allies.

Oh, we spent a week defaming your ally? This current situation was triggered when Placentica posted his thread about the leaks in an effort to defame us, something he has been trying to do for weeks upon weeks whenever he got the chance. The Syndicate calling Alpha out on the crap they pulled before we dropped them and the crap they're trying to pull now, is not the same as defamation, it's just the truth, truth that some people apparently can't handle. This is getting a bit thick even for you SRD, surely you can see through the transparent attempts made by Alpha members on these forums and on IRC to make t$ look like the bad guys so people will be swayed to attack us? They betrayed us, they got butthurt from the ensuing drama, they made moves against us and now they finally have what they want.

I honestly don't care if anyone sees us as the good guys, but we're not the ones that wanted this war and you really, really should be able to see that. If you haven't caught up to that fact yet that's fine but if you do understand that and you're just lying and trying to spin this, stop before you make yourself look worse. Placentica bad mouthed us in backchannels and as soon as he gets hold of a leak, he proceeds to post it on the forums and create a big, dramatic show out of it. So tell me, are these the actions of someone who seeks a peaceful relationship with peaceful solutions or someone who wanted to create conflict and stir shit up? I think you know the answer. A preemptive strike against a seemingly inevitable attack doesn't make us the bad guys no matter how much you want it to.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm a big fan of discourse and two-sided discussions, even heated debates, but @ anyone outside of Alpha I am sincerely pleading with you to stop towing the party line.

Alpha literally got caught in their own web via their own attempt to publicly call out Syndicate - there's not really any way of twisting this in their favor.

Go Alpha! Show them what you are made of! Brass and Steel that will break t$ gold jewelry!

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 37 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time. â€‹

The "Talk Sh!t, Get Hit" War could easily expand over to him after his 37 turns of freedom. ;D

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Since Alpha is already gone, is there an Alpha ally that's next in line? That was too &#33;@#&#036;in easy. I think we have room for more from the "Nuclear" Sphere. There's a bunch of Syndicate members waiting to eat their first nuke. Come make this the fair fight that Alpha has always dreamed of!

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 4,269 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Smdh, what a loser. Anyone who posts while on VM is a fricking nerd, am I right?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Smdh, what a loser. Anyone who posts while on VM is a fricking nerd, am I right?

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 85 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Totally :P 

• Upvote 2
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 85 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Totally :P

LOL

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

xcoMBnFZ879eg.gif

I was actually thinking about making a video where Alpha were the Alpha Betas, Syndicate were the Tri-Lambdas and TEst were the other chapters of the Tri-lambdas which showed up at the end of the movie.

But then I realized I didn't care enough. 

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I was actually thinking about making a video where Alpha were the Alpha Betas, Syndicate were the Tri-Lambdas and TEst were the other chapters of the Tri-lambdas which showed up at the end of the movie.

But then I realized I didn't care enough. 

LOL. This would actually be hilarious. That Clarke-announcement by Phiney was actually pretty damn funny lol - actually almost something like what The Black Knight's meme would be like

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

By the way, i'll take this chance to say good game to all the Alpha members that fought and are still fighting valiantly, resilience its what i admire the most in peoples.

Be quiet Valakia. You just need Alpha post-war so you're kissing their ass.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Be quiet Valakia. You just need Alpha post-war so you're kissing their ass.

Thats the same as saying that being nice to someone is the same as wanting to &#33;@#&#036; them.

So no, Alpha is fine where it is, away from us (politically speaking, because phisically..:3), im just being a good sport.

Sometimes i forget the average post in these forums is 99% cancer, and if you don t respect the trend someone might get upset.

• Upvote 1