Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

Sup guys, I know you've been wanting to attack us for a very long time.

Enjoy the party, I know we will.

Also, you aren't allied to TEst and you made that same claim last war that Rose couldn't defend Vanguard and that it was Rose aggression for defending them against Mensa.

Now who's the hypocrite? Ruh roh!

tS & test are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty.

• Downvote 1

Also, you aren't allied to TEst and you made that same claim last war that Rose couldn't defend Vanguard and that it was Rose aggression for defending them against Mensa.

Now who's the hypocrite?  Ruh roh!

tS & test are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty. 

6XmKiC2.png

I'm waiting for someone to report this to the mods, only for Sheepy to come in here and join the borg.

200w.gif

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

tS & TEst are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty.

lemmingsss.gif

• Upvote 1

tS & TEst are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty.

lemmingsss.gif

:'(
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

tS & test are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty."

Hello

I'm waiting for someone to report this to the mods, only for Sheepy to come in here and join the borg.

:'(

prods Wilhelm off cliff and jumps after him

Placentica, on 22 Apr 2016 - 8:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Not my fault you didn't bother to build a damn ship. Now suck on that 600 infra damage per naval battle in the meantime, Mr. 3v1 down declare. 

Bwhahahaha.

Perhaps you should have learned how the war module worked before talking so much smack on the forums, Caecus. I hope the next week teaches you how to fight for next time.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

[trump]

The reps just got 100m higher!

[/trump]

You know, Steve said tS had small warchests, and that if our warchests were small, something else must be small as well.

I can guarantee you there's no problems.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Nice DoW!  ^_^

Although, I rather liked TEst's too.  :awesome:

Technically, everyone is allied to TEst, so they are allied to TEst.  :rolleyes:

I was wondering how you were going to try to spin this though, lol.

• Upvote 1

Looking at these wars with the reasons

"i hear you need lots of help!"

"So, I hear you need help to attack us"

"LOL WONT 1v1 US"

"LOL SCRDD to 1V1"

"lol go cry to ts that you suck"

"your alliance is buttmad nerdraging"

All of which are from Alpha members, I'm seeing this... Trend. I was hoping for more... Class with response wars.

• Upvote 2