Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

The "Talk Shit Get Hit" War has begun.

Lol, says the person who has to down declare with a city and infra advantage and still uses a Fortress war policy and takes more infra damage in the first hour. 

And I'll still be dishing out more where that came from. 

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

-snip-

Mad Max please, http://picresize.com/

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

And here comes the sycophants Steve managed to convince that he was a good friend to the rescue.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Didn't the snake die after this?

After it tried to bite off more than it can chew. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Didn't the snake die after this?

That one might have, the snake looks a bit small. Snakes that are big enough can do it just fine, though. Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

Lol, says the person who has to down declare with a city and infra advantage and still uses a Fortress war policy and takes more infra damage in the first hour. 

Damn dude, you're so hardcore.

Seriously I'm gonna pee my pants, I can't handle your hardcoreness.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Best of luck to everyone involved in this conflict! My score graph is already pretty indicative of my war skill level - let's see if we can make my score drop as sharp as my lead price increase.  :P

R.I.P. Menistas, the 4,050 infra city, Jewel of Filencai.

You overextended just a tad bit.

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Shhhhhhh, it'll be fine fam. Just get a pillow.

Lxr4VfE.png

Best of luck to all involved but sadly, I have to judge TEst's DoW better. :P  Have some fun people, it's a war game, enjoy it.  :)

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Best of luck to all involved but sadly, I have to judge TEst's DoW better. :P  Have some fun people, it's a war game, enjoy it.  :)

I think this is enough reason to replace Partisan. He failed his duty of having the best DoW. 

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

You overextended just a tad bit.

It's the hallmark of a previously long-time neutral going to war. All of that bloodlust built up over the years...it's hard to manage at first. :ph34r: Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Yall wanted a tl;dr, here it is.

682.gif

Edited by Agent W

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I think this is enough reason to replace Partisan. He failed his duty of having the best DoW.

This is what happens when you overextended yourself early in the announcement war. :v
xzhPlEh.png?1

there it is, now we see who the real bullies actually are.

and in no big surprise its tS and friends.

You know, for someone who claims to not care about The $yndicate you sure go out of your way to shitpost about us. Maybe you should consider joining Impero in whatever smelly, black hole he crawled into and spare us all from your half-assed commentary that only serves to confirm your lacking ability of being able to grasp the world around you.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg