BREAKING - Urgent and horrifying news report from Terminus Est News

Phiney

Credit where credit is due. 10/10 on the DoW.  :P

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Prefontaine has been so butthurt about Alpha, I happy to see him finally get it out of his system.  It was getting quite disturbing.

Prefontaine has been so butthurt about Alpha, I happy to see him finally get it out of his system. It was getting quite disturbing.

All in time. We're working on your system right now.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Prefontaine has been so butthurt about Alpha, I happy to see him finally get it out of his system.  It was getting quite disturbing.

Slow down there Steve. You are typing so fast you don't have time to check your grammar.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'd say it's a shame that all political attempts failed, but this is how TEst handles politics :P

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

This is a question for TEst membership/leadership.  If you think we were going to attack you, why do you think we would've done that?  What has Alpha *perceived* to have felt slighted by from TEst?

Edited by Placentica

This is a question for TEst membership/leadership. If you think we were going to attack you, why do you think we would've done that? What has Alpha *perceived* to have feel slighted by from TEst?

Ain't it a bit late to be asking these questions, mate?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This is a question for TEst membership/leadership.  If you think we were going to attack you, why do you think we would've done that?  What has Alpha *perceived* to have felt slighted by from TEst?

The leak of your allies discussing the TEst-Sparta situation freely in their gov forums (I assume) made it sound like it. And I'm not saying that because it benefits my allies but because your ally literally said you guys were willing to go through with attacking TEst no matter if the CB was fake or not.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This is a question for TEst membership/leadership. If you think we were going to attack you, why do you think we would've done that? What has Alpha *perceived* to have felt slighted by from TEst?

Clarke has been hurt by TEst before, after the surprise press conference we realised this the reason you/him wanted to attack us and decided the deceit to your membership needed avenging.

T7Vrilp.png

Clarke has been hurt by TEst before, after the surprise press conference we realised this the reason you/him wanted to attack us and decided the deceit to your membership needed avenging.

Oh yeah that war, good times. Well I assume that's the war anyway, I enjoyed the video a lot, all Placentia gets is a gif. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

ZwaJ8rD.gif

For this reason, and this reason only, Terminus Est declare war on Alpha

Pre wanted me to say some shit about the leak showing Alpha having a desire to roll us regardless of if the fake screenshot was true or not, and our members basically wanting to hit them anyway, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered.

AsCsAzi.png

• Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

11/10 DoW. Blood for the Blood God it is.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Caecus and James, im just here for scalps. 

• Upvote 3

Ole2.png