BREAKING - Urgent and horrifying news report from Terminus Est News

Phiney

You guys going to have a member that sells off all his stuff when he's attacked by one Alphan, too?

There are three reasons we attack Alpha. First, because Alpha polled at #1 in the alliance poll of "who would you enjoy a war most against". Second, you gave us a reason to attack you, you claimed you didn't want war your allies claimed you did with us, and you pushed a war with Syndicate onto them. You lied, or gave the wrong impression to the wrong people and all things considered I believe Keegozs judgement of your statements and actions over your public statements.

Third, and most importantly, blood for the blood God, skulls for the skull throne, Khorne for the Khorne flakes. We are here for fun.

Thank you for your reply, but you misread my post.  Go back and read it again.  I asked for your opinion on why you *think* Alpha wanted to roll you?  What *would* those reasons be?  Because I'm quite curious.  No one has told me why we'd want to war you, what you had did to us or whatever.

I didn't ask what reasons TEst attacked us, lol.  I've known the reasons for a long time now.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

I did answer, Steve. I trust Keegozs assessment of your desire for a war with TEst more than your public declarations of the opposite.

So work with that and let's examine the plausible reasons you would want to fight us. We're the closest average strength to you without a meaning (lol edictum est) treaty to you and could be perceived as a threat. You and I have a recently rocky history and openly do not get a long. We are perceived to be on the side of syndicate sphere, you're political rival, if not direct enemy based on political events leading up to this war.

So we're a possible threat, you and I recently have had a falling out, and we are viewed to be aligned to the side of your enemy. All plausible reasons to want to push for a war against us with a false CB. Which brings us back to Keegoz statement that was leaked. Combine those three bits with the fact that I believe Keegozs assessment of your intentions, that is why I believe you would want to goto war with us.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Caecus and James, im just here for scalps. 

!@#$! Get in line :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

zXS7fTD.gif

hJlpc4B.gif

All I've learned from this is that JCPenney makes cars explode.

Although I really wonder... are there still 56k users out there? Lol.

• Upvote 1

The original is the Tiger Woods cheating press conference, I took dialogue and speed from that. Gotta keep it relevant.

We appreciate TEst sticking to our golf theme.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

ZwaJ8rD.gif

For this reason, and this reason only, Terminus Est declare war on Alpha

Pre wanted me to say some shit about the leak showing Alpha having a desire to roll us regardless of if the fake screenshot was true or not, and our members basically wanting to hit them anyway, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered.

I just watched this and it is the funniest thing ever.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=