Syndicate Vs Rose

Nationalist

Out of the rosebush, we rose the furthest. Among the hardest survival. 

haha which is why whenever Rose goes on offense they lose like 50,000 score haha is this serious

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

GPA

• Upvote 5

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Did we forget the true, ever before seen one on one during The Proxy War?

It wasnt one on one. Also, I'm going to hope Rose learned how to do war from the bored war.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

It wasnt one on one. Also, I'm going to hope Rose learned how to do war from the bored war.

Ehh proxy war was one on one. Rose pre-empted t$ in retalliation to Mensa hitting Vanguard. VE pre-empted Guardian. All of t$' allies hit VE to dodge Rose's treaties (most notably DEIC).

t$ - Rose fought 1 on 1 at the time. :P

os9LcJK.gif

Ehh proxy war was one on one. Rose pre-empted t$ in retalliation to Mensa hitting Vanguard. VE pre-empted Guardian. All of t$' allies hit VE to dodge Rose's treaties (most notably DEIC).

t$ - Rose fought 1 on 1 at the time. :P

Back when people tried to avoid fighting us, god bless.

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Rose would probably win, Partisan seems kinda dumb from reading his posts with Steve. Rose could probably mass blitz Syndicate with Pubstomper and crush Syndicate military into the ground. A successful blitz is all it'd take.

This is true. A successful blitz is all it takes.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png