Very Ä°mportant Birthday

Nadir Aminu

Yeah, happy birthday to the man who had a whole family murdered, including the children. Not celebrating.

The royal family of Russia?

There is no direct links of Lenin ordering their execution.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8264321/No-proof-Lenin-ordered-last-Tsars-murder.html 

• Upvote 1

The royal family of Russia?

There is no direct links of Lenin ordering their execution.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8264321/No-proof-Lenin-ordered-last-Tsars-murder.html 

I mean several different families during the red terror, just used the wrong words to explain.

Yeah, and yet you believe in celebrating Stalin's Birthday, as well as other communist leaders. Now don't get me wrong, communism is not evil as a whole, it is some of the people who practice it that make the evil.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, and yet you believe in celebrating Stalin's Birthday, as well as other communist leaders. Now don't get me wrong, communism is not evil as a whole, it is some of the people who practice it that make the evil.

Firstly, your ignorance about Communism is really offending.

Secondly, I haven't even seen a forum celebrating Stalin's birthday? I'm not going to lecture you about Communism, but it seems you have a big misconception of what Stalinism and Communism is. Communism hasn't been put in practice ever in existence, as Communism must be global to actually be implemented. It also wishes to destroy the idea of nation states not build up on them.

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha
  • Upvote 1

Communism hasn't been put in practice ever in existence,

Technically neither has Capitalism. I know several nations that claim to have implemented it but it is not actually Capitalism. What Communists claim to hate is not actual Capitalism but Corporatism.

• Upvote 1

Technically neither has Capitalism. I know several nations that claim to have implemented it but it is not actually Capitalism. What Communists claim to hate is not actual Capitalism but Corporatism.

we already tried "limited government" and it turned into "corporatism"

there's no difference, stop reading libertarian shit

america went from a slave-owning society where only white male land-owners could participate in the democracy to a corporate whorehouse where multinationals decide our policies. it was never good and it will never be good.

Edited by Hereno
  • Upvote 1

Lenin did possess some admirable traits, he was intelligent and very determined. Ever since his older brother was executed he worked tirelessly to bring about revolution and the end of the monarchy in Russia, and he actually succeeded, managing to place himself as the first and foremost leader of one of the world's largest and arguably one of the world's most powerful countries in the world. This isn't something every average person is capable of accomplishing, it takes a lot of strength and skill to be able to do that and I find it to be worth admiration, regardless of whatever consequences eventually came about as a result of his actions.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

we already tried "limited government" and it turned into "corporatism"

there's no difference, stop reading libertarian shit

america went from a slave-owning society where only white male land-owners could participate in the democracy to a corporate whorehouse where multinationals decide our policies. it was never good and it will never be good.

Limited Government does not equal Capitalism. I was discussing Capitalism, not Libertarianism.