Alpha Announcement

Placentica

So many good quotes. 

He means game days, obviously. So only a bit over 3 years.

As if Alpha will last that long. 

From this announcement, this should be obvious. If war happens, it won't be because Alpha launched an attack. It will be because TS attacks Alpha. 

Get daddy another beer. 

Talk Shit - Get Hit - but sure, enjoy your beverage. 

Steve has like 20 cities or some shit.

I've got 12.

Steve is still pissing in his pants at the thought of me and I don't even run Mensa any more.

Steve's a big giant !@#$.

^ <3

Only noobs feel the need to shit talk before war. You want a piece of daddy? Come and get it. 

I suppose that is how it's going to play out. Except....

TS never said that they wouldn't attack Alpha. Ivan, in the last post, was very sly in emphasizing that TS wouldn't attack Alpha's allies. Nothing about Alpha herself. 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12320-hello-to-the-syndicate/?p=231353

- I do believe we are here because Alpha was continuously talking shit to friends/allies. So, if war does happen - Its because alpha can talk shit, but can't back it up when it comes down to the bottom line. I mean, this is what has been posted by just about everyone including Alpha Allies/friends. 

Honestly I'm interested in when this demilitarization is happening that Steve said Alpha would be doing.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Alpha TS rivalry in a gif

YAfn5kX.gif

this could honestly be the least shitty thing you have ever posted on these boards. I have never been on the UPN boards so I can't attest about this being your best post ever so I will need Ole or Saru to to support that.

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

this could honestly be the least shitty thing you have ever posted on these boards. I have never been on the UPN boards so I can't attest about this being your best post ever so I will need Ole or Saru to to support that.

It's definitely in the top 5

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

oh man... look what you guys did, we now have auctor breaking out the stick figure comics...

I also find it interesting that I can only recall Alpha stating that they dont want to start a war, and I haven't heard anything of the sort from tS, really this whole thing kicked off because tS was planning to "preempt" Alpha and Rose.

But lets not move away from our confirmation biases, because where is the fun in that?

The preempt was an answer to the months and months of Alpha trying to start the foundation for one. Alpha only wants to negotiate now cuz shit hit the fan.

Lxr4VfE.png

Alpha only wants to negotiate now cuz shit hit the fan.

I'm not certain they have tried to negotiate. They certainly want to appear to be willing to negotiate but our queries have been empty and Steve has not decommed, as he said he would.

(I don't really care about the decomming. I wouldn't have, if I was him. But he said he would, which is a weird thing to say and doesn't exactly help his case in terms of being perceived to be truthful.)

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Its only a negotiation because you guys are threatening to attack them.  They have been militarized for quite a while now (they have been the most militarized alliance by quite a bit for a while as well),  if they were going to hit you, they would have done it on the 18th when they and Sparta were ready to go and you guys would have been caught in only barely beginning to militarize. Which is why all this posturing is stupid.  The reason this thing is expanding to everywhere else is because possible tS war plans were leaked.

So everyone can continue to openly shit on Alpha and Steve in hopes to goad them into a war, but if you guys want this thing to kick off, then you will have to do it yourselves.

SRD once again showing that he not only fails to grasp game mechanics, but doesn't pay attention to the meta game either.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

All I keep hearing is a lot of &#33;@#&#036;ing from TS and no DOW. TS is too &#33;@#&#036; to 1v1 Alpha (Don't blame them though, they know they would lose). 

It's like all 100+ members of TS came by to shit talk and do nothing. What is TS? TS is an econ alliance who has gone soft with its obsession with money. The only reason why you snakes emerge your heads from Roy's ass is because you think this is going to be an easy fight. 

None of you have what it takes to be in a war. Your lack of discipline and action betrays incompetence. Stop wasting our time. Like I said before, Alpha is just waiting for TS to declare an aggressive war that they will lose. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Its only a negotiation because you guys are threatening to attack them.  They have been militarized for quite a while now (they have been the most militarized alliance by quite a bit for a while as well),  if they were going to hit you, they would have done it on the 18th when they and Sparta were ready to go and you guys would have been caught in only barely beginning to militarize. Which is why all this posturing is stupid.  The reason this thing is expanding to everywhere else is because possible tS war plans were leaked.

So everyone can continue to openly shit on Alpha and Steve in hopes to goad them into a war, but if you guys want this thing to kick off, then you will have to do it yourselves.

I'm not certain anyone's actually said that he plans to attack us directly. I know what I have been accusing him of: trying to use his allies as a shield in a defensive scenario while also trying to goad them into spearheading for him.

He didn't attack on the 18th because he wouldn't have had the support for an offensive move, and after the initial strike things would have turned quite sour for him.

The posturing over whether he intends or intended to attack doesn't impress me. Is he a threat to our alliance? Absolutely, deliberately, yes, through his own choices and actions. The rest, at least to me, is semantics.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs