Press release from The Syndicate on Alpha and recent events

Prefonteen

Ok, ok, I get the Mensa concerns last war, which is why Syndi came to that agreement with Alpha about Roz Wei, etc. Alpha could get its beatdown on and support its ally Rose, while we could do the same and support our ally Mensa. It wasn't a perfect compromise, but at that point we valued our alliance more.

Feel free to correct me, I'm certainly not Alpha, but I think the issue came about when they fully realized that Mensa/t$ was going to win. That wasn't acceptable to them. Sure, they were willing to stay out before for their t$ treaty, but as they saw Rose get pretty wrecked... they now realized that they really wanted to come in, and they had agreed to stay out. I don't think it was malice on their part for t$, I think it was a preference for Rose. So they constructed that CB with SK (which is frankly bullsh*t and everyone knows it), and kind of crossed their fingers that t$ would be like 'oh that's ok'.

Obviously it wasn't, because it showed that you had broken our previous agreement to get a little cozier with Rose. And we made that very well known, which you couldn't take, and talked about it as if you were being victimized; the alliance broke frankly because we couldn't rely on each other anymore. Now, several months later, there's more bullsh*t about TEst?? and paying Arrgh for raids?? I don't do negotiations but I think Roy is damn right to consider a war against y'all, and you have only solidified that in my mind.

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Ummm, your entire wall of text is littered with all kinds of insulation and outright lies.

Anyone reading your posts can see you are just trying to badmouth Alpha.  I get it.  You don't like us because we wouldn't meatshield for you last war.  You don't like us because we stood up for Rose, our ally who you attempted to completely dogpile because Mensa still hates Rose.

I ask you a simple question, you responded with.....this.  You've already made up your mind and have for a long time, that you want to make Alpha your enemy.  I'm not buying into that.  You are not our enemy.  I tried to talk to your gov about the logs and instead of a simple yes or not, Roy deflected and so we are here.

So here's a log someone shared with me 10 seconds ago!

8:55:23 PM <Partisan> I think we are still 30-days off from rolling GPA.

brb going to tell GPA

Please provide context with this log Partisan.

And with this reply, my entertainment of your 'diplomacy' ends. I have proven what I needed to. You can continue to lie and twist in the wind. The ball is in your court now.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

I was going to have a longer reply, I may yet get around to it, but my main takeaway from all this is that Steve's way more reasonable than I expected. I expected irreconcilable differences, I thought after all the shit flung, there was a deep issue. TBH, Partisan and Steve need a 5 minute conversation about what happened without spin (if that's even possible). The root of this is like the lack of a 15 minute warning on the SK hit, misunderstanding when James says "talk to Steve," and using Abbas as proof. You guys could be adults about this, or we could have a real big war.

P.S. ILU  Abbas, but you say weirdass shit.

A conversation without spin, you say? This, perhaps, could fit the bill?

post-1-0-60210000-1455086083.jpg
post-1-0-02540500-1455086073.jpg
post-1-0-09984700-1455086060.jpg
post-1-0-07342300-1455086047.jpg
post-1-0-08105900-1455086036.jpg
post-1-0-82203900-1455086016.jpg
post-1-0-29376200-1455085985.jpg
post-1-0-00400500-1455085976.jpg
post-1-0-12972800-1455085967.jpg
post-1-0-01185300-1455085936.jpg

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality.  You could say since last war.

And therein lies what is really going on here.

I'm more than happy to talk to Partisan if he actually wants to work out the facts here.  I don't think he is and he's never bothered to clear the matter up.  I'm still open to talking though.

I thought you were too busy posting rape videos in our public channel?  Classy.

I've been playing these games for well over a decade, and could fairly easily reference logs of any conversation I've been a part of in the last 2 years (I, however, am entirely too lazy to do so typically). Beyond that, if I had access to my old desktop (which is 3000 miles away from me), I'd be able to dig up stuff from literally 2006. It's really not that hard or unusual.

Honestly, this just reinforces my argument that abbas is a shitlord

The statement that brought peace to the world :v

Gotcha, are you enjoying being a Syndicate member?

I'm going to assume you mean that completely IC too, right?

At my request (well, really order), that post has been removed. In the interest of maintaining somewhat civil discourse, I'd ask you to remove the quote as well. It's been handled.

Edited by Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

Ummm, your entire wall of text is littered with all kinds of insulation and outright lies.

Anyone reading your posts can see you are just trying to badmouth Alpha. I get it. You don't like us because we wouldn't meatshield for you last war. You don't like us because we stood up for Rose, our ally who you attempted to completely dogpile because Mensa still hates Rose.

I ask you a simple question, you responded with.....this. You've already made up your mind and have for a long time, that you want to make Alpha your enemy. I'm not buying into that. You are not our enemy. I tried to talk to your gov about the logs and instead of a simple yes or not, Roy deflected and so we are here.

So here's a log someone shared with me 10 seconds ago!

8:55:23 PM <Partisan> I think we are still 30-days off from rolling GPA.

brb going to tell GPA

Please provide context with this log Partisan.

You are actually Donald Trump. You say so much without actually saying anything.

GIVE US THE SUPPOSED CONTEXT.

TELL US THE OUTRIGHT LIES.

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

Community, 

This is a reminder that the Alliance Affairs section of these forums is actually not spam. Creating threads that push 10+ pages with significant content is something to be proud of. Creating a 10+ thread with spam, OOC attacks, and the like is nothing to be proud of and to be quite honest - it gets some of you in trouble. 

This is your first and only warning to stop spamming - stop the OOC attacks - stop the inappropriate posts. Community members who choose to disobey this request will be dealt with accordingly and should this thread continue to be spammed, it will be closed. 

Keep it clean.

• Upvote 5

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

I like Keegoz. I don't still hate Rose. People are capable of getting over grudges and bad blood. We've both changed leaders, and I have literally 0 interest in fighting Rose for the third time. Been there, done that. Things that happened 6 months ago in a browser game don't need to define your participation in that game for all time. Plus I like Keegoz. 

Not going to lie, Rose is pretty smitten with you, studmuffin.

• Upvote 2

lets petition sheepy to halve the character limit for posts

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

And with this reply, my entertainment of your 'diplomacy' ends. I have proven what I needed to. You can continue to lie and twist in the wind. The ball is in your court now.

Partisan, you aren't that thin-skinned.  You just got done trying to absolutely defame Alpha and posted all kinds of logs to attempt achieve that.

You've done this whole routine so many times.  Acted all insulted and like you just couldn't handle it.  I know you can.  I know you realize what's going on here.

Edited by Placentica

Partisan, you aren't that thin-skinned. You just got done trying to absolutely defame Alpha and posted all kinds of logs to attempt achieve that.

You've done this whole routine so many times. Acted all insulted and like you just couldn't handle it. I know you can. I know you realize what's going on here.

It's funny, because even if we all agree that you're both posturing like babies (and Partisan is not, he's really just trying to reply in kind) at least Partisan has legitimacy on his side.

You're literally the worst thing about your alliance.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Partisan, you aren't that thin-skinned.  You just got done trying to absolutely defame Alpha and posted all kinds of logs to attempt achieve that.

You've done this whole routine so many times.  Acted all insulted and like you just couldn't handle it.  I know you can.  I know you realize what's going on here.

I know full well what's going on here. That's why we're militarizing and why this thread was posted. We can go around in circles day in day out, but at the end of the day- you have deliberately portrayed yourself as a threat to The Syndicate. I had no hand in that. You alone did. Yelling 'OMG ITS ALL FALSE AND LIES' without providing tangible evidence is not going to sway me in any way, shape or form. We have provided our rationale and made our case. Why should I indulge into your little games?

os9LcJK.gif

Thanks for explaining, Partisan. I read all of the text, some of the logs (because my gosh, I'd be here forever if I read every line of every log).

I'm glad Syndicate gets this chance to explain after everyone read that other topic with the leaked log.

Some very insightful stuff here. Gives us some context. Definitely consistent with what I've read and seen of Alpha so far.

(Sorry, James. Not sorry, Steve.  :P)

• Upvote 4

What surprises me the most is not Placentica twisting the truth and lying outright at times to score PR points (we are all well-acquainted with that since last war), but the allegations regarding NPO and Mensa.

This is the first time I hear:

9:24:00 PM <James[NG-Alpha]> Mostly because Mensa told them if they didn't ally Mensa or one of their allies Mensa would roll NPO.
9:24:28 PM <James[NG-Alpha]> That's the kind of behaviour tS promotes. They didn't do anything about it when Mensa told us that.

This is of course a lie. I wonder who originated that piece of misinformation. Likewise, the lies about us paying Arrgh to raid NPO are equally false.

It looks like Placentica has worked around the clock feeding lies about tS and Mensa (and rather clumsily) to alliances who felt insecure at the time. I didn't have much respect for you Steve, but you lost what was left of it. If you are not the originator of these lies, you should reveal who fed them to you.
  • Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

I know full well what's going on here. That's why we're militarizing and why this thread was posted. We can go around in circles day in day out, but at the end of the day- you have deliberately portrayed yourself as a threat to The Syndicate. I had no hand in that. You alone did. Yelling 'OMG ITS ALL FALSE AND LIES' without providing tangible evidence is not going to sway me in any way, shape or form. We have provided our rationale and made our case. Why should I indulge into your little games?

Well, you can do as you wish.  We'll be demilitarizing tonight.

So, if you want to still go on the offensive, for no reason at all, despite all the facts that say we aren't attacking.....that is your right.

I like Keegoz. I don't still hate Rose. People are capable of getting over grudges and bad blood. We've both changed leaders, and I have literally 0 interest in fighting Rose for the third time. Been there, done that. Things that happened 6 months ago in a browser game don't need to define your participation in that game for all time. Plus I like Keegoz. 

To reiterate this we really are sick of the feud with Rose that seemed to be mostly between Pfeiffer and Pub. We've even reached out to Keegoz since the new leadership for both alliances to work on the relationship. Please stop dragging us through the dirt because Pfeiffer made it so easy during his reign.

Also @NPO if we did threaten you guys for a treaty (I was never informed we were even talking to you guys except for the convos I have with Shell because I consider us good friends) I would like to apologize if Pfeiffer did say anything awful towards you because we already confirmed none of us in the current leadership ever said such a thing.

And @The last war, Mensa joined the war in defense of Guardian which is a defensive move the rest is history that has been played out and over talked. If you care to read my public convo with Vanguard and where I apologized for the raiding and Pfeiffer's conduct then go find the thread and read it.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif