Press release from The Syndicate on Alpha and recent events

Prefonteen

I chose to get rolled lmfao, I left beige for a reason. I don't like Alpha because of how you guys conduct yourselves.

Sure, alright that's fair enough. Though I'd say the reasoning is anything but. At least it appears that way to me. You come into this thread automatically tossing around obscenities about the alliance overall, with only a biased viewpoint of Steve and, I'm assuming, James to base it off.

Whether you got rolled "willingly" or not isn't an issue, though it does seem suspicious you only started consistently bashing the alliance (with increasing fervor at that) since Alpha annihilated the few members of Chola's top tier over the course of a few hours. It's all good regardless of your motivations, just know that childish name-calling and character shaming is in rather poor form as well.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Honestly, this just reinforces my argument that abbas is a shitlord

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

-removed for rule break-

Gotcha, are you enjoying being a Syndicate member?

I'm going to assume you mean that completely IC too, right?

Edited by Four

Sure, alright that's fair enough. Though I'd say the reasoning is anything but. At least it appears that way to me. You come into this thread automatically tossing around obscenities about the alliance overall, with only a biased viewpoint of Steve and, I'm assuming, James to base it off.

Whether you got rolled "willingly" or not isn't an issue, though it does seem suspicious you only started consistently bashing the alliance (with increasing fervor at that) since Alpha annihilated the few members of Chola's top tier over the course of a few hours. It's all good regardless of your motivations, just know that childish name-calling and character shaming is in rather poor form as well.

I respect your point, I only started to dislike Alpha after the war, getting rolled isn't a big deal. Give me a handshake.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality. You could say since last war.

And therein lies what is really going on here.

I'm more than happy to talk to Partisan if he actually wants to work out the facts here. I don't think he is and he's never bothered to clear the matter up. I'm still open to talking though.

I thought you were too busy posting rape videos in our public channel? Classy.

Lol you are doing the same thing you did on our forums all those months ago when you hit SK. Avoid the question and blame us for everything. Well in this case, avoid the evidence that shows you spreading lies and misinformation about us, then try to act like nothing is your fault. Alright bud.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

T$ and Alpha have really been going at it since the treaty dissolution. Clearly the only way to reconcile these differences is to sign another treaty. What do ya say fellas?

• Upvote 6

Lol you are doing the same thing you did on our forums all those months ago when you hit SK. Avoid the question and blame us for everything. Well in this case, avoid the evidence that shows you spreading lies and misinformation about us, then try to act like nothing is your fault. Alright bud.

So Partisan posts this huge wall of text, and then the one actually interesting part about Mensa....he leaves ALL context out of it.  Why?  Well you know why.  He knows the context ruins his argument.  He knows the time ruins his argument.  He knows that any action against Mensa would've always been the result of an aggressive action by Mensa.  All current/previous actions have been either resolved or we had great wars about them.

We have and are not an aggressive alliance.  We have only fought wars to defend allies.  Everyone knows this.  That will not change.

Interesting read. I still think everyone is so set in their views that few will actually be swayed by this, just like the Alpha thread. But oh well, let's see if we can get 20 more pages out of this, eh!?  :P 

Chugga, chugga, bby!  :awesome: 

OihcWXHm.jpg

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

So Partisan posts this huge wall of text, and then the one actually interesting part about Mensa....he leaves ALL context out of it.  Why?  Well you know why.  He knows the context ruins his argument.  He knows the time ruins his argument.  He knows that any action against Mensa would've always been the result of an aggressive action by Mensa.  All current/previous actions have been either resolved or we had great wars about them.

We have and are not an aggressive alliance.  We have only fought wars to defend allies.  Everyone knows this.  That will not change.

Uhhh the logs of you and Partisan talking about the last war was during the last war and the rest of the stuff goes down in chronological order to the most recent one from that log...

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality.  You could say since last war.

I'm more than happy to talk to Partisan if he actually wants to work out the facts here.  I don't think he is and he's never bothered to clear the matter up.  I'm still open to talking though.

I thought you were too busy posting rape videos in our public channel?  Classy.

So our receipt of continuous proof on your backroom manouvers and proper maintenance of said proof is somehow indicative of a plot on our part? Spare me. What is this alternative reality you speak of? I'm eager to hear.

If you were more than happy to 'work out facts' with me, why have you failed to query me over the past 24 hours, but instead ran to the OWF and every potential coalition partner you could find, as well as syndicate allies? I eagerly await your query. My members also continue to await your response to the questions they posed to you on our forums during the last war.

The pretence of diplomacy is insulting. In your own words:

"[06:02] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's when we are fake nice that it's a problem."

Had you approached me in private prior to taking what actions you took, we may have had a different conversation.

@greatnate

I was going to have a longer reply, I may yet get around to it, but my main takeaway from all this is that Steve's way more reasonable than I expected. I expected irreconcilable differences, I thought after all the shit flung, there was a deep issue. TBH, Partisan and Steve need a 5 minute conversation about what happened without spin (if that's even possible). The root of this is like the lack of a 15 minute warning on the SK hit, misunderstanding when James says "talk to Steve," and using Abbas as proof. You guys could be adults about this, or we could have a real big war.

P.S. ILU  Abbas, but you say weirdass shit.

I like you greatnate, dating all the way back to your Asgard days. We tried having that conversation time and time again over our misgivings regarding the last war but frankly, we were treated in a way unbecoming of an ally. Therefore, we opted to cancel the treaty and stay the hell away from Alpha. Then we received continuous reports. And the rest is history. 

As it stands, Alpha poses a threat to The Syndicate and its allies. So long as that is the case, we have little to talk about. 

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

So Partisan posts this huge wall of text, and then the one actually interesting part about Mensa....he leaves ALL context out of it. Why? Well you know why. He knows the context ruins his argument. He knows the time ruins his argument. He knows that any action against Mensa would've always been the result of an aggressive action by Mensa. All current/previous actions have been either resolved or we had great wars about them.

We have and are not an aggressive alliance. We have only fought wars to defend allies. Everyone knows this. That will not change.

You say Mensa will be rolled in 30 days. Maybe instead of saying Partisan is leaving out the context, you can give context. Unless before that comment you said "if Mensa goes aggressive in 29 days", I don't understand why you would say that.

See everyone likes to say shit about Partisan, but everytime I hear you speak I don't see substance. Answer this: Why are you badmouthing tS then claiming you don't care about us? Provide logs where Oga confirm tS/Mensa paid Arghh to hit NPO to counter the logs where Oga literally said he didn't say that.

You can say it's spin all you want. Things like that show the little lies you tell here and there. Of course I'm biased, but I just don't see any actual effective fact and evidence based argument coming from your camp.

Edited by Boony
  • Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

You say Mensa will be rolled in 30 days. Maybe instead of saying Partisan is leaving out the context, you can give context. Unless before that comment you said "if Mensa goes aggressive in 29 days", I don't understand why you would say that.

See everyone likes to say shit about Partisan, but everytime I hear you speak I don't see substance. Answer this: Why are you badmouthing tS then claiming you don't care about us? Provide logs where Oga confirm tS/Mensa paid Arghh to hit NPO to counter the logs where Oga literally said he didn't say that.

You can say it's spin all you want. Things like that show the little lies you tell here and there. Of course I'm biased, but I just don't see any actual effective fact and evidence based argument coming from your camp.

They could've assumed Mensa was going to go to war in 30 days, allowing Alpha to role them.

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality.  You could say since last war.

I'm more than happy to talk to Partisan if he actually wants to work out the facts here.  I don't think he is and he's never bothered to clear the matter up.  I'm still open to talking though.

I thought you were too busy posting rape videos in our public channel?  Classy.

Really? Your argument against all the facts that seemed as though they were working on very hard to present is that it means they've plotted against you?

We have and are not an aggressive alliance.  We have only fought wars to defend allies.  Everyone knows this.  That will not change.v

We've never had an issue with you guys to the best of my knowledge, not sure why you are so fixated on us. You could have tried talking to us sometime instead of spreading lies about us funding Arrgh to hit NPO. We've never had an issue with them either and don't know why anyone would even believe that we would waste money on something so stupid. We've made many changes in the last few months in regards to leadership and raiding rules, but the fear mongering remains. You've repeatedly made claims that Mensa posed a threat to Alpha, and roughly 30 days ago we got logs that said you planned to roll us in 30 days, which coincided with a spike in Alpha militarization. 

• Upvote 1

I did not receive the context, and hence I could not add it. Good job on insinuating that it is all malicious intent though. Let's talk about why the log exists in the firs tplace instead? You are free to post context if you wish. Enlighten us.

Your statement that you 'know that any action against mensa would have been the result of an aggressive action by mensa' is bold. Rose's last war, with all due respect, while to a degree understandable, was *not* defensive.

Stop insinuating things about me, and stick with the facts and factual evidence instead. 

Lastly, if I yell "I AM A SPADE" a hundred times, that does not make me a spade. I'll leave you to interpret those words as you wish.

os9LcJK.gif

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality.  You could say since last war.

"How dare you keep track of the times we were awful! It's a conspiracy!"
  • Upvote 4

Le1AjCa.png

My takeaway from this is that Alpha is an interesting alliance run by an even more interesting leader who competes with t$' most interesting leader (Partisan) to see who can be the most interesting man in the world.

Oh, and why hasnt t$ DoWed Alpha yet? I wanna pawn off my accumulating stockpiles on unsuspecting t$ security force members. :-)

Jakeman4

On another note, if Steve can prove Partisan is somehow being deceitful or lying on purpose, a majority of tS would be very &#33;@#&#036;ing pissed because it would be a slap to the face to us as well.

So I'll just wait for that moment never to come.

6XmKiC2.png

I did not receive the context, and hence I could not add it. Good job on insinuating that it is all malicious intent though. Let's talk about why the log exists in the firs tplace instead? You are free to post context if you wish. Enlighten us.

Your statement that you 'know that any action against mensa would have been the result of an aggressive action by mensa' is bold. Rose's last war, with all due respect, while to a degree understandable, was *not* defensive.

Stop insinuating things about me, and stick with the facts and factual evidence instead. 

Lastly, if I yell "I AM A SPADE" a hundred times, that does not make me a spade. I'll leave you to interpret those words as you wish.

Ummm, your entire wall of text is littered with all kinds of insulation and outright lies.

Anyone reading your posts can see you are just trying to badmouth Alpha.  I get it.  You don't like us because we wouldn't meatshield for you last war.  You don't like us because we stood up for Rose, our ally who you attempted to completely dogpile because Mensa still hates Rose.

I ask you a simple question, you responded with.....this.  You've already made up your mind and have for a long time, that you want to make Alpha your enemy.  I'm not buying into that.  You are not our enemy.  I tried to talk to your gov about the logs and instead of a simple yes or not, Roy deflected and so we are here.

So here's a log someone shared with me 10 seconds ago!

8:55:23 PM <Partisan> I think we are still 30-days off from rolling GPA.

brb going to tell GPA

Please provide context with this log Partisan.

Edited by Placentica