You're pathological :D ... and contagious too

War War War War War 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I dunno, all I got from that leak is that keegoz makes smart political calculations like any decent leader would. That's definitely something I can respect.

I disagree. If they were talking about bailing on Alpha after the war, sure. But bailing on them before they think Alpha is going to get rolled is, in my opinion, dishonourable. It's made even worse by the fact that Alpha and Rose are seen as close allies.

If our government in tS decided they wanted to not defend an ally, I'd be extremely dissapointed.

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

I disagree. If they were talking about bailing on Alpha after the war, sure. But bailing on them before they think Alpha is going to get rolled is, in my opinion, dishonourable. It's made even worse by the fact that Alpha and Rose are seen as close allies.

If our government in tS decided they wanted to not defend an ally, I'd be extremely dissapointed.

Highly depends on the reason tbh. I wouldn't think bad of Rose if they felt like Alpha had completely abused their relationship by disregarding everything Rose said and embarrassed themselves publicly. With all the information I have I'd probably not feel this is enough to dump Alpha yet, but there's probably a lot more going on than at least I know of.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Highly depends on the reason tbh. I wouldn't think bad of Rose if they felt like Alpha had completely abused their relationship by disregarding everything Rose said and embarrassed themselves publicly. With all the information I have I'd probably not feel this is enough to dump Alpha yet, but there's probably a lot more going on than at least I know of.

Yeah your right. But based on the the leak it seemed that they primarily wanted to drop Alpha because no one is ready for war.

6XmKiC2.png

Yeah your right. But based on the the leak it seemed that they primarily wanted to drop Alpha because no one is ready for war.

It also seemed like Keegoz or someone else in Rose told Alpha to chill out and wait until they were all a bit more prepared, so I can def understand the frustration from their side.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It also seemed like Keegoz or someone else in Rose told Alpha to chill out and wait until they were all a bit more prepared, so I can def understand the frustration from their side.

Steve probably is not being fake nice in back channels right now 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

• Wiki Mod

To be honest if I was an alliance leader with ties to alpha, I'd already be in the motions of dropping them. It is one thing to dislike another alliance & want a war, it is quite another to actively goad your enemies into hitting you & your allies despite requests from your allies not to. Besides being completely stupid it is directly endangering your allies. To my mind alpha has already betrayed rose & every other alliance to which they hold a treaty.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid