Press release from The Syndicate on Alpha and recent events

Prefonteen

Yo,
Why are you guys looking at each other like a "thing" treating each other like a "thing"?

There is really no tS or Alpha or "something" in this game, just "People".

We people get emotional, get jealous, we may make mistakes that offend others. Everyone knows Partisan. Everyone knows Placenta. Like even I remember him since the day he was #1 player in Guardian. He's a good guy, so does a lot of people in t$ is. I sure we all can mean well, sort this out. No?

COME ON PEOPLE

Or do you all really will let the sword speak for itself? Are you all so bloodthirsty for a fight?

If that's the case, sure go rumble. If not, save yourselves all the incoming damage to your nations.

I'm not trying to start anything.

All I am trying to say see, look at each other as a "people", and it's human nature to make mistakes, also we can look past mistakes. We all need the same food, water and breathe the same air. There doesn't need to be a winner or a loser when we can all be winners.

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Yo,

Why are you guys looking at each other like a "thing" treating each other like a "thing"?

There is really no tS or Alpha or "something" in this game, just "People".

We people get emotional, get jealous, we may make mistakes that offend others. Everyone knows Partisan. Everyone knows Placenta. Like even I remember him since the day he was #1 player in Guardian. He's a good guy, so does a lot of people in t$ is. I sure we all can mean well, sort this out. No?

COME ON PEOPLE

Or do you all really will let the sword speak for itself? Are you all so bloodthirsty for a fight?

If that's the case, sure go rumble. If not, save yourselves all the incoming damage to your nations.

I'm not trying to start anything.

All I am trying to say see, look at each other as a "people", and it's human nature to make mistakes, also we can look past mistakes. We all need the same good, water and breathe the same air. There doesn't need to be a winner or a loser when we can all be winners.

Not all people are good.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Well, that was certainly an interesting read.

Damn straight.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Really Steve. It's obvious you never wanted Syndicate as more than an ally on paper to protect Alpha. You never viewed them as an ally unless it was convenient. You're more interested in amassing treaties to keep Alpha shielded against ever being attacked than actually signing treaties because you're brothers in arms. Just like when I wanted us to break off and form a new sphere, the reason you didn't want to was you were afraid it might put a target on our back and risk us getting attacked. Instead you chose to hide behind 2 main alliances in either main sphere.

This is absolutely incorrect and you know that.  We didn't have to join the war to help out tS and your alliance, TEst.  It would've been much more profitable to just sit out and make $300m, lol.  As it turned out I wish I had.  UPN/DEIC weren't the threats I thought they may be and tS didn't really value our relationship either.  Memph can attest that when we were doing targetting for UPN we felt we might even have to just go suicide nuking into UPN to do any dmg.  But when we did targetting we realized we might have a shot conventionally and Guardian and Alpha did just that successfully.

I considered Partisan and tS my friends and signed with them because of a long-established relationship with Partisan.  But their ally Mensa, aggressively attacked Vanguard and my ally Rose chose to defend them.  tS chose to oA into the conflict onto my ally.  I was 100% upfront with tS that we supported Rose, who I feel was defending a friend, just like we defended TEst, a paperless friend (shame to see that go in the wind too, but I guess it is what it is, I get it that you don't like Alpha or me).  But when one ally goes aggressive against another, we'll take the side of the defensive ally.  tS attacked Rose and defended Mensa aggression.  Just what were we supposed to do?  Attack Rose with tS, lol.  Not sure why you'd argue that silly point.

This is absolutely incorrect and you know that.  We didn't have to join the war to help out tS and your alliance, TEst.  It would've been much more profitable to just sit out and make $300m, lol.  As it turned out I wish I had.  UPN/DEIC weren't the threats I thought they may be and tS didn't really value our relationship either.  Memph can attest that when we were doing targetting for UPN we felt we might even have to just go suicide nuking into UPN to do any dmg.  But when we did targetting we realized we might have a shot conventionally and Guardian and Alpha did just that successfully.

I considered Partisan and tS my friends and signed with them because of a long-established relationship with Partisan.  But their ally Mensa, aggressively attacked Vanguard and my ally Rose chose to defend them.  tS chose to oA into the conflict onto my ally.  I was 100% upfront with tS that we supported Rose, who I feel was defending a friend, just like we defended TEst, a paperless friend (shame to see that go in the wind too, but I guess it is what it is, I get it that you don't like Alpha or me).  But when one ally goes aggressive against another, we'll take the side of the defensive ally.  tS attacked Rose and defended Mensa aggression.  Just what were we supposed to do?  Attack Rose with tS, lol.  Not sure why you'd argue that silly point.

You keep saying the same things over and over, you are a broken record. There's a wall of text in the first page which clearly points out how you really felt about that war, and what i read is that you did whatever the !@#$ you wanted, and didn't care at all about tS hours of mediation. 

Spinning things around regardless of the facts only make you look worse.

Edited by Valakias

I'll ask the question here now, since you've been ducking me on it for literally months: Why couldn't you just sack up and say "hey we're taking Rose's side on this one straight up because we feel Mensa's the aggressors"? Instead you did this idiotic half-assed line-walking thing that barely helped take any heat off of Rose while infuriating your other major ally because you made promises and then went back on them. I simply do not get it, your actions were literally detrimental not only to your alliance but to both of your allies.

Damn with friends like that who needs enemies?

You do realize that at the time of the proxy war you were actively trying to push t$ into resenting UPN for influencing the war and painting them as the bad guys- you were directly trying to set the stakes for next war and wanted to play kingmaker between Rose-t$ to accomplish this, right?

1) As stated before: Rose was not treatied to Mensa. With all due respect, regardless of their motivation- their entry did directly trigger our treaty with Mensa HQ. Ergo, our entrance was strictly defensive and your narrative stops dead in its tracks there. There was no oA involved on t$' end.

2) you did 100% support Rose in retroactively (read: After weeks of warfare between mensa and vanguard had already passed) invoking a nonexistent agreement (how is a paperless entrance a treaty activation/obligation?) , with no regard whatsoever for the position it put your other ally in The Syndicate in: A blatant disregard for the treaty trap  it placed us in (as described in the OP). You then further complicated matters for us by trying to limit our manouverability with threats of entry if t$ allies came in on Rose.

3) Following that, you agreed to limit your agreement to *just* Roz Wei and made no mention whatsoever of that situation changing at any point.

4) Then, after SK hit NAC and it was confirmed that UPN would join (something which was anticipated to be the proverbial nail in t$' coffin at the time), you launched a surprise assault on our ally under flimsy premises without any obligation whatsoever.

5) You then proceeded to blame The Syndicate for it all, and essentially told us to &#33;@#&#036; off when we got upset.

What were you supposed to do? Not make any promises, for one. Be upfront throughout.
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I am not going to read all that text I will just hope that everything is allright.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

You were more than willing to go after UPN/DEIC because you viewed them as a threat. They were the reason you didn't want to make the bloc I designed. You acted because you saw a chance to kill UPN/DEIC not because you wanted to wanted to support Syndicate. 

" tS attacked Rose and defended Mensa aggression"

Rose admitted it went offensive. Pubstomper said it himself on my radio show. He was the leader of Rose at the time. Rose declared an offensive war against Mensa, and you had a non-chaining clause in that treaty. You had no obligation to defend Rose. Their getting attacked was directly related to being paperless allies with Vanguard, the reason they gave for going to war. You entered because you saw Rose as the winning side and on paper they should have been.

You're a coward Steve. A coward and a liar who has lied to so many people, and so often you forgot what are lies, and what is the truth. This is why you despise log dumps so much, they show your hypocrisy. They show your lies. They show what you really are.

You talk about this time Alpha defended TEst. Just talk to Syndicate who thought we were their allies when they were attacked last war. Things changed when I took over. Syndicate assumed we had their back, we didn't. We sat out because I chose to. The reason you think TEst has changed? You, nor any member of Alpha has come to talk to TEst in any meaningful way since nearly the time I took over. You can't believe paperless alliances stay friends with people who never talk to them, or are you that obtuse?  

scSqPGJ.gif

You were more than willing to go after UPN/DEIC because you viewed them as a threat. They were the reason you didn't want to make the bloc I designed. You acted because you saw a chance to kill UPN/DEIC not because you wanted to wanted to support Syndicate. 

" tS attacked Rose and defended Mensa aggression"

Rose admitted it went offensive. Pubstomper said it himself on my radio show. He was the leader of Rose at the time. Rose declared an offensive war against Mensa, and you had a non-chaining clause in that treaty. You had no obligation to defend Rose. Their getting attacked was directly related to being paperless allies with Vanguard, the reason they gave for going to war. You entered because you saw Rose as the winning side and on paper they should have been.

You're a coward Steve. A coward and a liar who has lied to so many people, and so often you forgot what are lies, and what is the truth. This is why you despise log dumps so much, they show your hypocrisy. They show your lies. They show what you really are.

You talk about this time Alpha defended TEst. Just talk to Syndicate who thought we were their allies when they were attacked last war. Things changed when I took over. Syndicate assumed we had their back, we didn't. We sat out because I chose to. The reason you think TEst has changed? You, nor any member of Alpha has come to talk to TEst in any meaningful way since nearly the time I took over. You can't believe paperless alliances stay friends with people who never talk to them, or are you that obtuse?  

This is correct. Steve began his movements to get UPN/DEIC rolled *during* the proxy war, when t$ was fighting Rose:

1. August 17th, days before proxy. Alpha hints at intentions

:39] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> and should've been not allowed to be posted as an ad.
01[23:39] <Partisan> Anyways, I'm not going to spread the image further
01[23:39] <Partisan> Would be in bad taste. 
01[23:39] <Partisan> And I'd appreciate this if you could keep it between us. I'd rather watch in-game proceedings and not see it all blow up too far.
01[23:40] <Partisan> tS will likely earn the ire of Rose/VE if they defend Mensa in any way
01[23:40] <Partisan> but honestly, we will probably follow our treaty if push comes to shove. If only for the OOC shit
[23:40] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, I don't think anyone doesn't expect you to follow Mensa, if Mensa goes to war.
[23:40] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I figured, you had back-up when leaving Paragon.
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Not like you'd leave just to make it easier for UPN or DEIC to roll you.
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or whatever, lol.
01[23:41] <Partisan> I'm not that dumb
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Seems we do have a muti-polar world.
01[23:41] <Partisan>   :P
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Which is good.
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But TC still has too many ties.
01[23:41] <Partisan> Yeah we do have one. I'm not too unhappy with this move if only for that
01[23:41] <Partisan> its a shame relations went as they did with VE, and a shame that Rose got caught with its pants down because of it
[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, again, we have a situation that could see Mensa/Rose type war, with UPN/DEIC/BoC bangwagoning in.
01[23:41] <Partisan> But we did what we had to do
[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What prevents them from rolling you after that war, while they let you take the bulk of the dmg?
[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, it really does suck ass.
[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> As I like both you and Rose.
[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol
[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I see both sides to the fallout.

[23:47] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have a more OOC perspective on 
01[23:48] <Partisan> Good, I like that
01[23:48] <Partisan> Same man
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> plotters"
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> like, I can like Umbrella OOC, like NPO OOC for pushing it through
01[23:48] <Partisan> honestly, i'm laying low for a bit until the smoke clears
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> and despise them IC
01[23:48] <Partisan> tS is in no way done though haha
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, you have a situation where you wanted to roll TC.
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, Mensa needs UPN/TC basically.
[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So how the hell do you do that?
01[23:49] <Partisan> No I mean, we're not going after Covenant
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or has the roll TC just been abandoned
01[23:49] <Partisan> Covenant hit was always strategic
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> ahhh
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I just don't want to see TC bandwagon in on another war.
01[23:49] <Partisan> We harbor no grudges
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or sit out while their allies burn (DEIC)
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> One thing I greatly respected about tS, is you went in right away.
[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Didn't wait a few days like UPN did.
[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And cherry pick targets that you knew would be easy.
01[23:50] <Partisan> I think we waited 1 or 2 days actually
01[23:50] <Partisan> but we did go first (before others) and took on the brunt of Guardian
01[23:50] <Partisan> we just needed the 1 - 2 days to arm up
[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, you went in 1-2 days before UPN.
[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> A few days is necessary...I mean like a BoC who waited damn near a week.
01[23:51] <Partisan> lol yeah
[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Who was the other one?
[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Terradoxia
[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol cheaters and they still took their time getting to war.
[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Just use your exploit cash boys!
01[23:51] <Partisan> thing is. It was strategy to wait a bit
01[23:51] <Partisan> But VE was near collapse and they asked for early assistance
[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> A few days is wise.
01[23:51] <Partisan> so we grabbed whoever we could find and charged to stall time
[23:52] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I really got to roll.
[23:52] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> brb in an hour.

2. August 22nd, Alpha fearmongering in the leadup to proxy

Session Start: Sat Aug 22 11:15:33 2015
Session Ident: Steve_Buscemi[NG]
[11:15] Session Ident: Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Coldfront, Partisan) ([email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>)
[11:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Sup bro
[11:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> you around
01[11:18] <Partisan> yo
01[11:18] <Partisan> yeah
01[11:18] <Partisan> whats up?
[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> My time to querry you.
[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Feels good man.
[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So UPN.
[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> From what I understood UPN told VE that if it rolled into Guardian/tS that it would stay out.
[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> i.e. are they playing both sides of this war?
01[11:20] <Partisan> I wouldn't put it past them
01[11:20] <Partisan> they have beef with us
01[11:20] <Partisan> and frankly, I expect a Rose-VE hit on Guardian/tS
[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So....let me just hypothetical shit with you
01[11:20] <Partisan> kk
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> If UPN is trying to get Rose, tS/Guardian destroyed
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That wouldn't surprise either of us, right?
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> well you
01[11:21] <Partisan> it wouldn't
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, what's preventing this from still not being a TC war?
01[11:21] <Partisan> I mean, i'm working with them right now and Ole is legit. Saru/Hans are still pissed at TC haha
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose takes heavy dmg.
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Does that satisfy Mensa?
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, what do they want?
01[11:21] <Partisan> Doubtful
[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Really...Rose damaged?
01[11:22] <Partisan> I don't think Mensa has really considered the above hypothetical
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Because...now you know me, you know my angle.  It's to see Guardian, tS, Rose strong.
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Asgard too
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So I have my bias, my agenda.
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> No denying that.
01[11:22] <Partisan> yeah I understand that
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What is to say UPN doesn't double back.
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Take on you.
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose/VE are damaged, not able to do anything.
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> say in 3 months, 6 months, whatever
01[11:22] <Partisan> you mean post-war?
[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> yea
[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> UPN/DEIC hit you guys.
[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Mensa is conflicting treaties.
01[11:23] <Partisan> Oh yeah that is a possibility
01[11:23] <Partisan> But it's a risk I have to take.
[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I'm just wondering...is there a 3rd option?
[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Do you guys still want to roll DEIC/UPN?
01[11:23] <Partisan> If this becomes a TC war. What is to say Paragon don't double back later and go after tS?
[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And...you have my word that stays here.
01[11:23] <Partisan> tbh I don't give two shits about DEIC/UPN haha
[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have not shared ONE !@#$ line you've posted to me here.
01[11:24] <Partisan> I never have. I told you that a while ago.
01[11:24] <Partisan> It was political convenience that pushed me to push the Paragon-Covenant war at the time
11[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, Partisan, I get it.
[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think it's mainly a Rose-Mensa issue though.
01[11:24] <Partisan> It is
01[11:24] <Partisan> if Rose and Mensa can work out their differences
[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I've never heard any anti-Guardian/tS stuff.
01[11:24] <Partisan> I honestly don't care about the next step haha
[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well Vangard was just allied so...
[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Fair enough.
[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Is it still preferrable that Rose-Mensa work it out?
[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, is Mensa, no matter what...rolling into Rose.
01[11:25] <Partisan> I honestly don't know what would happen if they work it out
01[11:26] <Partisan> or whether that is even a possibility. I don't think it was tried and i'm not sure how Mensa'd react.
01[11:26] <Partisan> Only one to determine that is...Mensa lol
[11:27] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea.
[11:27] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well I'm just going on the fact this war is going to happen either way.

01[11:29] <Partisan> and how recent is that info about UPN telling VE?
[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Oh geez
01[11:29] <Partisan> asking the tough questions   :P
[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> this war
[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, this is from Abbas.
[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> he told me that UPN wanted VE to roll into tS/Guardian.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Saru is trying to steer the war into you two.
06[11:30] * Partisan nods
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, we all but assume UPN is oA'ing in.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, if they weren't, I think Mensa would've already been hit.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> After they hit Reichwar.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or whatever it's called.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That was an act of war on Rose.
[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, shit, it's smart for TC.
[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Have, tS, Guardian, AND Rose take dmg.
[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's like a dream for them.
01[11:31] <Partisan> I know from coalition channel logs that VE-Rose initially were looking for a hybrid version of that scenario
01[11:31] <Partisan> getting UPN along VE's side to hit tS
01[11:31] <Partisan> and having Rose deal with Mensa
[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think we all assume you 3 are tight.
01[11:32] <Partisan> us 3 being... tS-Guardian-Mensa?

[11:47] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, if it's an idealistic stand....then that's perfectly fine.
01[11:48] <Partisan> Idealistic, no. Principle? To an extent
[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I can honestly completely understand people that see the CB as 100% solid, so when that comes about...out of your own honor you have to act.
[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yes, I didn't mean idealistic in a negative way.
01[11:48] <Partisan> Between everything that happened, it may also be good for VE, Rose and tS to get things out of their system
[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Principaled is a much better way to phrase it.
[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> (sp)
01[11:48] <Partisan> I know my guys have build up tension and i'm pretty sure theirs do as well
[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, I do hope post-war you will re-establish ties.
[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But I think what happens is there is a scramble to see who can tie up UPN or DEIC.
[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And then we all become pawns for them.
01[11:50] <Partisan> Ehh I don't think we are planning to do that

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Dude, we had this one, semi-inactive....just looked like a money guy.
[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> ex-UPN, lol
[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Guy buys nukes a week ago!
[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Out of the blue, doesn't even much for military.
[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Boom...nukes.
[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, I'm watching our guys.
01[11:55] <Partisan> ha thats amazing
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So....this is just my stupid idea again
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> This war is happening.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What if when Rose enters.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> They hit Mensa...as they have to.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What if UPN hits first.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You let UPN hit first.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So that counters could be on UPN.
[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And of course you just join in when you want to...and we know..you get your blood, haha.
[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Is there any way....that the dmg goes to better people than each other?
[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Not speaking of myself.
[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean Rose/VE.
[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose-Mensa....everyone wants that at this point, lol.
01[11:57] <Partisan> Hmm one issue is that in terms of tier matchup, there is no way to do this without tS and Rose-VE engaging
01[11:57] <Partisan> We will have to engage both of them, or at least one of them
[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea.
01[11:58] <Partisan> Because we are the backbone of our side's upper tier
[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> but is there a way, to show you, that they aren't a threat to you?
[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Even when...as everyone knows...you have to attack them.
01[11:58] <Partisan> you mean a way for them to show us?
[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> yea
[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You get upper tier superiority.
[11:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You clearly are going to win the uppers.

INTERMEZZO: Steve logdumps DEIC (did he not despise anything logdumping related?)

[12:04] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> just a secd
[12:04] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> sec
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]>     Well, I'm here to inform you that we are activating Section 6 of the " Rose at Sea " treaty, effective now, and giving the 72 hour notice as per the treaty.
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]>     After some intense discussion, we feel the treaty doesn't fit our best interests, and will hinder attempts to grow relations between our two alliances.
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I'm log dumping DEIC, b/c I don't care about them.
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Isn't that the most bullshit reason ever?
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Cancelling so that ties get BETTER
[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol
01[12:05] <Partisan> sounds like they made a choice for covenant
01[12:05] <Partisan> realising that this was a treaty conflict
[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, they should've just said the first part
01[12:06] <Partisan> true
[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> "doesn't fit our goals"
[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, that's why we think UPN is playing both sides.
[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Trying to steer dmg between us.

[12:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I hope there is a way to keep things directed to where *I* want, LOL

[23:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, the idea is more going forward what the goal is.
[23:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's pretty clear UPN is trying to steer dmg to Gu/tS
01[00:00] <Partisan> That, it is
[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, they are the sole reason Mensa isn't getting declared on.
[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Only you know this...and of course you know I want to see it peace out....so I'm biased.
[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> know this....that when can you put aside Rose issues?
[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's a rhetorical question
[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And honestly, if the war expands....it'll expand through tS/Guardian.
[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]>   :(
[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think you've made a topic about it, lol
[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> you trolololer

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, but do you think Rose is your real enemy going forward?
01[00:09] <Partisan> That's an advantage I have issue with. Especially because I don't know their intentions
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I guess that is the question.
01[00:09] <Partisan> and more importantly I don't know VE's intentions
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That can be fixed easily.....via NAP or even allies of allies.
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> VE, I don't think they give a shit.
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Sure, they are all a bit butthurt about you guys leaving.
01[00:09] <Partisan> If we NAP Rose/VE, we effectively make ourselves a target for Covenant.
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But Mensa, everyone dislikes them.
[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, I don't think anyone thinks Gu/tS were the ring-leaders here.
01[00:10] <Partisan> Actually, VE's shown a decent amount of brewing animosity
[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's more likely UPN is a prime ringleader than tS/Gu.
01[00:10] <Partisan> UPN has its own agenda
[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Even if I'm sure you were in the central planning stage.
11[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Partisan, if you did NAP Rose/VE....TC couldn't do shit.

[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But Gu/VE....well that's a sweet victory for Guardian given last war.
01[00:31] <Partisan> I do see your perspective
01[00:31] <Partisan> but you said it on the OWF yourself
[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Such an insanely good victory here for TC.
01[00:31] <Partisan> this is a lose-lose situation for tS haha
[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> DEIC already has a dominate upper tier.
01[00:31] <Partisan> yep
[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I've seen what happens with TC when they feel powerful.
[00:32] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Although maybe that was more of an EoS thing when TAC war happened.

Aug 29

[00:18] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And, I do hope internally with you and Guardian, that you really really see that UPN/DEIC really cockblocked how this war *should* have gone.
01[00:19] <Partisan> All other tS ties are a given.
[00:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Mensa-Rose 1v1....I think we can say Mensa wins that....and outsiders don't have to deal with their personal shit with each other.

I leave you with a piece of irony:

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But, what kind of ally would we be to sellout to what appears to be the winning side.
01[12:23] <Partisan> agreed
[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> My reputation is more important than anything.
01[12:23] <Partisan> though there is no winning side yet haha
[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Reps last for years and years.
[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Infra is rebuilt in months.
[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea....I'm good either way.

Also: Steve on hitting allies' allies.
[01:46] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have a personal distaste for allies hitting their allies allies.
[01:46] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's counterproductive.

You are a coward and a liar, Steve. A weasel who twists and turns and stops at nothing to get what he wants. You spin until you believe your own false reality. And now it all crashes down upon you.
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

This is correct. Steve began his movements to get UPN/DEIC rolled *during* the proxy war, when t$ was fighting Rose:

1. August 17th, days before proxy. Alpha hints at intentions

:39] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> and should've been not allowed to be posted as an ad.

01[23:39] <Partisan> Anyways, I'm not going to spread the image further

01[23:39] <Partisan> Would be in bad taste.

01[23:39] <Partisan> And I'd appreciate this if you could keep it between us. I'd rather watch in-game proceedings and not see it all blow up too far.

01[23:40] <Partisan> tS will likely earn the ire of Rose/VE if they defend Mensa in any way

01[23:40] <Partisan> but honestly, we will probably follow our treaty if push comes to shove. If only for the OOC shit

[23:40] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, I don't think anyone doesn't expect you to follow Mensa, if Mensa goes to war.

[23:40] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I figured, you had back-up when leaving Paragon.

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Not like you'd leave just to make it easier for UPN or DEIC to roll you.

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or whatever, lol.

01[23:41] <Partisan> I'm not that dumb

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Seems we do have a muti-polar world.

01[23:41] <Partisan> :P

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Which is good.

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But TC still has too many ties.

01[23:41] <Partisan> Yeah we do have one. I'm not too unhappy with this move if only for that

01[23:41] <Partisan> its a shame relations went as they did with VE, and a shame that Rose got caught with its pants down because of it

[23:41] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, again, we have a situation that could see Mensa/Rose type war, with UPN/DEIC/BoC bangwagoning in.

01[23:41] <Partisan> But we did what we had to do

[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What prevents them from rolling you after that war, while they let you take the bulk of the dmg?

[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, it really does suck ass.

[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> As I like both you and Rose.

[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol

[23:42] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I see both sides to the fallout.

[23:47] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have a more OOC perspective on

01[23:48] <Partisan> Good, I like that

01[23:48] <Partisan> Same man

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> plotters"

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> like, I can like Umbrella OOC, like NPO OOC for pushing it through

01[23:48] <Partisan> honestly, i'm laying low for a bit until the smoke clears

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> and despise them IC

01[23:48] <Partisan> tS is in no way done though haha

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, you have a situation where you wanted to roll TC.

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, Mensa needs UPN/TC basically.

[23:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So how the hell do you do that?

01[23:49] <Partisan> No I mean, we're not going after Covenant

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or has the roll TC just been abandoned

01[23:49] <Partisan> Covenant hit was always strategic

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> ahhh

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I just don't want to see TC bandwagon in on another war.

01[23:49] <Partisan> We harbor no grudges

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or sit out while their allies burn (DEIC)

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> One thing I greatly respected about tS, is you went in right away.

[23:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Didn't wait a few days like UPN did.

[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And cherry pick targets that you knew would be easy.

01[23:50] <Partisan> I think we waited 1 or 2 days actually

01[23:50] <Partisan> but we did go first (before others) and took on the brunt of Guardian

01[23:50] <Partisan> we just needed the 1 - 2 days to arm up

[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, you went in 1-2 days before UPN.

[23:50] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> A few days is necessary...I mean like a BoC who waited damn near a week.

01[23:51] <Partisan> lol yeah

[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Who was the other one?

[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Terradoxia

[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol cheaters and they still took their time getting to war.

[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Just use your exploit cash boys!

01[23:51] <Partisan> thing is. It was strategy to wait a bit

01[23:51] <Partisan> But VE was near collapse and they asked for early assistance

[23:51] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> A few days is wise.

01[23:51] <Partisan> so we grabbed whoever we could find and charged to stall time

[23:52] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I really got to roll.

[23:52] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> brb in an hour.

2. August 22nd, Alpha fearmongering in the leadup to proxy

Session Start: Sat Aug 22 11:15:33 2015

Session Ident: Steve_Buscemi[NG]

[11:15] Session Ident: Steve_Buscemi[NG] (Coldfront, Partisan) (<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>)

[11:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Sup bro

[11:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> you around

01[11:18] <Partisan> yo

01[11:18] <Partisan> yeah

01[11:18] <Partisan> whats up?

[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> My time to querry you.

[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Feels good man.

[11:19] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So UPN.

[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> From what I understood UPN told VE that if it rolled into Guardian/tS that it would stay out.

[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> i.e. are they playing both sides of this war?

01[11:20] <Partisan> I wouldn't put it past them

01[11:20] <Partisan> they have beef with us

01[11:20] <Partisan> and frankly, I expect a Rose-VE hit on Guardian/tS

[11:20] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So....let me just hypothetical shit with you

01[11:20] <Partisan> kk

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> If UPN is trying to get Rose, tS/Guardian destroyed

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That wouldn't surprise either of us, right?

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> well you

01[11:21] <Partisan> it wouldn't

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, what's preventing this from still not being a TC war?

01[11:21] <Partisan> I mean, i'm working with them right now and Ole is legit. Saru/Hans are still pissed at TC haha

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose takes heavy dmg.

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Does that satisfy Mensa?

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, what do they want?

01[11:21] <Partisan> Doubtful

[11:21] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Really...Rose damaged?

01[11:22] <Partisan> I don't think Mensa has really considered the above hypothetical

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Because...now you know me, you know my angle. It's to see Guardian, tS, Rose strong.

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Asgard too

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So I have my bias, my agenda.

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> No denying that.

01[11:22] <Partisan> yeah I understand that

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What is to say UPN doesn't double back.

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Take on you.

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose/VE are damaged, not able to do anything.

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> say in 3 months, 6 months, whatever

01[11:22] <Partisan> you mean post-war?

[11:22] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> yea

[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> UPN/DEIC hit you guys.

[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Mensa is conflicting treaties.

01[11:23] <Partisan> Oh yeah that is a possibility

01[11:23] <Partisan> But it's a risk I have to take.

[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I'm just wondering...is there a 3rd option?

[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Do you guys still want to roll DEIC/UPN?

01[11:23] <Partisan> If this becomes a TC war. What is to say Paragon don't double back later and go after tS?

[11:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And...you have my word that stays here.

01[11:23] <Partisan> tbh I don't give two shits about DEIC/UPN haha

[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have not shared ONE !@#$ line you've posted to me here.

01[11:24] <Partisan> I never have. I told you that a while ago.

01[11:24] <Partisan> It was political convenience that pushed me to push the Paragon-Covenant war at the time

11[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, Partisan, I get it.

[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think it's mainly a Rose-Mensa issue though.

01[11:24] <Partisan> It is

01[11:24] <Partisan> if Rose and Mensa can work out their differences

[11:24] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I've never heard any anti-Guardian/tS stuff.

01[11:24] <Partisan> I honestly don't care about the next step haha

[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well Vangard was just allied so...

[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Fair enough.

[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Is it still preferrable that Rose-Mensa work it out?

[11:25] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, is Mensa, no matter what...rolling into Rose.

01[11:25] <Partisan> I honestly don't know what would happen if they work it out

01[11:26] <Partisan> or whether that is even a possibility. I don't think it was tried and i'm not sure how Mensa'd react.

01[11:26] <Partisan> Only one to determine that is...Mensa lol

[11:27] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea.

[11:27] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well I'm just going on the fact this war is going to happen either way.

01[11:29] <Partisan> and how recent is that info about UPN telling VE?

[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Oh geez

01[11:29] <Partisan> asking the tough questions :P

[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> this war

[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, this is from Abbas.

[11:29] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> he told me that UPN wanted VE to roll into tS/Guardian.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Saru is trying to steer the war into you two.

06[11:30] * Partisan nods

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, we all but assume UPN is oA'ing in.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, if they weren't, I think Mensa would've already been hit.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> After they hit Reichwar.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Or whatever it's called.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That was an act of war on Rose.

[11:30] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So, shit, it's smart for TC.

[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Have, tS, Guardian, AND Rose take dmg.

[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's like a dream for them.

01[11:31] <Partisan> I know from coalition channel logs that VE-Rose initially were looking for a hybrid version of that scenario

01[11:31] <Partisan> getting UPN along VE's side to hit tS

01[11:31] <Partisan> and having Rose deal with Mensa

[11:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think we all assume you 3 are tight.

01[11:32] <Partisan> us 3 being... tS-Guardian-Mensa?

[11:47] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, if it's an idealistic stand....then that's perfectly fine.

01[11:48] <Partisan> Idealistic, no. Principle? To an extent

[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I can honestly completely understand people that see the CB as 100% solid, so when that comes about...out of your own honor you have to act.

[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yes, I didn't mean idealistic in a negative way.

01[11:48] <Partisan> Between everything that happened, it may also be good for VE, Rose and tS to get things out of their system

[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Principaled is a much better way to phrase it.

[11:48] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> (sp)

01[11:48] <Partisan> I know my guys have build up tension and i'm pretty sure theirs do as well

[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, I do hope post-war you will re-establish ties.

[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But I think what happens is there is a scramble to see who can tie up UPN or DEIC.

[11:49] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And then we all become pawns for them.

01[11:50] <Partisan> Ehh I don't think we are planning to do that

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Dude, we had this one, semi-inactive....just looked like a money guy.

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> ex-UPN, lol

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Guy buys nukes a week ago!

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Out of the blue, doesn't even much for military.

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Boom...nukes.

[11:54] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, I'm watching our guys.

01[11:55] <Partisan> ha thats amazing

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So....this is just my stupid idea again

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> This war is happening.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What if when Rose enters.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> They hit Mensa...as they have to.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> What if UPN hits first.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You let UPN hit first.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So that counters could be on UPN.

[11:56] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And of course you just join in when you want to...and we know..you get your blood, haha.

[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Is there any way....that the dmg goes to better people than each other?

[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Not speaking of myself.

[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean Rose/VE.

[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Rose-Mensa....everyone wants that at this point, lol.

01[11:57] <Partisan> Hmm one issue is that in terms of tier matchup, there is no way to do this without tS and Rose-VE engaging

01[11:57] <Partisan> We will have to engage both of them, or at least one of them

[11:57] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea.

01[11:58] <Partisan> Because we are the backbone of our side's upper tier

[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> but is there a way, to show you, that they aren't a threat to you?

[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Even when...as everyone knows...you have to attack them.

01[11:58] <Partisan> you mean a way for them to show us?

[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> yea

[11:58] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You get upper tier superiority.

[11:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> You clearly are going to win the uppers.

INTERMEZZO: Steve logdumps DEIC (did he not despise anything logdumping related?)

[12:04] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> just a secd

[12:04] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> sec

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, I'm here to inform you that we are activating Section 6 of the " Rose at Sea " treaty, effective now, and giving the 72 hour notice as per the treaty.

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> After some intense discussion, we feel the treaty doesn't fit our best interests, and will hinder attempts to grow relations between our two alliances.

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I'm log dumping DEIC, b/c I don't care about them.

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Isn't that the most bullshit reason ever?

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Cancelling so that ties get BETTER

[12:05] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> lol

01[12:05] <Partisan> sounds like they made a choice for covenant

01[12:05] <Partisan> realising that this was a treaty conflict

[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, they should've just said the first part

01[12:06] <Partisan> true

[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> "doesn't fit our goals"

[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, that's why we think UPN is playing both sides.

[12:06] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Trying to steer dmg between us.

[12:15] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I hope there is a way to keep things directed to where *I* want, LOL

[23:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Well, the idea is more going forward what the goal is.

[23:59] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's pretty clear UPN is trying to steer dmg to Gu/tS

01[00:00] <Partisan> That, it is

[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, they are the sole reason Mensa isn't getting declared on.

[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Only you know this...and of course you know I want to see it peace out....so I'm biased.

[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> know this....that when can you put aside Rose issues?

[00:00] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's a rhetorical question

[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And honestly, if the war expands....it'll expand through tS/Guardian.

[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> :(

[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I think you've made a topic about it, lol

[00:01] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> you trolololer

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea, but do you think Rose is your real enemy going forward?

01[00:09] <Partisan> That's an advantage I have issue with. Especially because I don't know their intentions

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I guess that is the question.

01[00:09] <Partisan> and more importantly I don't know VE's intentions

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> That can be fixed easily.....via NAP or even allies of allies.

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> VE, I don't think they give a shit.

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Sure, they are all a bit butthurt about you guys leaving.

01[00:09] <Partisan> If we NAP Rose/VE, we effectively make ourselves a target for Covenant.

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But Mensa, everyone dislikes them.

[00:09] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I mean, I don't think anyone thinks Gu/tS were the ring-leaders here.

01[00:10] <Partisan> Actually, VE's shown a decent amount of brewing animosity

[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's more likely UPN is a prime ringleader than tS/Gu.

01[00:10] <Partisan> UPN has its own agenda

[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Even if I'm sure you were in the central planning stage.

11[00:10] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Partisan, if you did NAP Rose/VE....TC couldn't do shit.

[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But Gu/VE....well that's a sweet victory for Guardian given last war.

01[00:31] <Partisan> I do see your perspective

01[00:31] <Partisan> but you said it on the OWF yourself

[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Such an insanely good victory here for TC.

01[00:31] <Partisan> this is a lose-lose situation for tS haha

[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> DEIC already has a dominate upper tier.

01[00:31] <Partisan> yep

[00:31] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> And I've seen what happens with TC when they feel powerful.

[00:32] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Although maybe that was more of an EoS thing when TAC war happened.

I leave you with a piece of irony:

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But, what kind of ally would we be to sellout to what appears to be the winning side.

01[12:23] <Partisan> agreed

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> My reputation is more important than anything.

01[12:23] <Partisan> though there is no winning side yet haha

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Reps last for years and years.

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Infra is rebuilt in months.

[12:23] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Yea....I'm good either way.

Also: Steve on hitting allies' allies.

[01:46] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I have a personal distaste for allies hitting their allies allies.

[01:46] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's counterproductive.

You are a coward and a liar, Steve. A weasel who twists and turns and stops at nothing to get what he wants. You spin until you believe your own false reality. And now it all crashes down upon you.

Obviously taken out of context

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

You guys can keep doing this if you like.  Or you can come talk this out if you wish.  I'm around in #alpha.

:)

You guys can keep doing this if you like. Or you can come talk this out if you wish. I'm around in #alpha.

No, you talk to us sweet cheeks. Partisan is available right now in #syndicate

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

I see a lot of words, someone let me know when the time to use steamrollers comes.

Hail t$ o7

Hail partisan o7

Glory to the God Emperor

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Funny how anyone would use the last war as an excuse to turn on t$. From my own experience they were the ones who conducted themselves with the most decency and respect to their opponents out of any AA. Not only that but the fact that Rose admittedly went on the offensive. Mensa ain't exactly my favorite alliance but you can't use them as a scapegoat for every single war you wage. Especially not when backstabbing an ally.

If Alpha truly wants to convince the rest of us that t$ is the bad guy they should at least try to dish out some proof of their own. And no, I don't think a strategical discussion about who to hit in case of different scenarios is incriminating enough. That's just solid tactics, I assume any alliance worth something has these types of discussions.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Mensa ain't exactly my favorite alliance but you can't use them as a scapegoat for every single war you wage.

You know you love us come back to the forums and chat with us

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Well, you can do as you wish.  We'll be demilitarizing tonight.

So, if you want to still go on the offensive, for no reason at all, despite all the facts that say we aren't attacking.....that is your right.

2ZtIpjwFFjLHLNREpCU.gif

• Upvote 1

Also @NPO if we did threaten you guys for a treaty (I was never informed we were even talking to you guys except for the convos I have with Shell because I consider us good friends) I would like to apologize if Pfeiffer did say anything awful towards you because we already confirmed none of us in the current leadership ever said such a thing.

Just got conformation that Pfeiffer never threatened NPO and the closest thing he might have said to the subject was he wanted to fight alongside them and not against them.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You know you love us come back to the forums and chat with us

Baby please, my alliance mates can see this. Gotta be more discrete

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg