Press release from The Syndicate on Alpha and recent events

Prefonteen

I was about to *lol didn't read* the massive wall of text, then I realized I'm in it. Luckily whoever sent those logs to Partisan cut it off before I started discussing DEIC's secret plan to roll tS.

Phew, crisis averted everybody!

Hop on the train with UPN?  :lol:

Chugga chugga choo choo!!

• Upvote 1

TL:DR = Talks about how Alpha behaved last war, the break of the treaty by not sharing information, how Alpha went against its word and supported Rose in the war. James and Steve being aggressive and holding out info, accusing t$ of stuff. Fast forward the next few months and Alpha is talking trash about t$ to everyone it can find behind closed doors. Alpha gets a hold of a log of Roy talking about if a war did break out, how they would react and defend themselves, and what actions would need to take place (all hypothetical of course). Alpha sends it to all of its allies and degrades t$ more, and makes a big scene out of it. Thats where we currently are. If I left something out, which I did, sorry.

• Upvote 3

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Good read. One thing everyone knows or should know about Mensa is that we defend our allies with immediate and maximum effort. You can't say that about Alpha or most of its compadres on that side of Orbis. Anyone allying with Steve - who clearly thinks of himself as a greasy political shark par excellence - should know what they are in for with him and his. 

• Upvote 2

I think it's that abbas is to blame for everything. I mean, I saw his name so that's normally a given.

That's how you know this is fake. Everyone knows Abbas is basically inactive  :v

• Upvote 1

[06:02] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> It's when we are fake nice that it's a problem.

Its never a good idea to be fake about anything, or to act fake about anything. No matter whats going on or what side your on, or who your trying to sway. Theres more than just Alliance Government in the wars, there is everyone in the Alliance. Its people, not a select few.

• Upvote 3

Anyone allying with Steve - who clearly thinks of himself as a greasy political shark par excellence - should know what they are in for with him and his. 

Honestly, I rather like him.

That said, I think he plays the game a bit less naturally than Partisan.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

"I've got a lot of apologies to make. Nothing's been the same since Oktoberfest. You experience things, and then they're over. I can't sleep. And when I do I have nightmares. Honestly, there's a hundred people who wanna like me. I hope I can protect the one thing I can't live without. Our bad reputation."

Chugga chugga, bby :3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Alpha time after time proves to be the shittiest alliance there is.

Are you still salty you got rolled last war? Put the bottle down bruh, we're all friends here. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Are you still salty you got rolled last war? Put the bottle down bruh, we're all friends here. 

I chose to get rolled lmfao, I left beige for a reason. I don't like Alpha because of how you guys conduct yourselves. 

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Honestly, I rather like him.

That said, I think he plays the game a bit less naturally than Partisan.

Dunno what you've seen that I haven't. Maybe its the other way around? Seems like a shmuck to me. I don't know too many people in Alpha, but the only one I remember interacting with that seems reasonable is Greatnate - and he appears to dislike Mensa more than most. Chafire is a guy I feel like I've fought a dozen times but never talked to, and then you have Steve....

-snip-

I was going to have a longer reply, I may yet get around to it, but my main takeaway from all this is that Steve's way more reasonable than I expected. I expected irreconcilable differences, I thought after all the shit flung, there was a deep issue. TBH, Partisan and Steve need a 5 minute conversation about what happened without spin (if that's even possible). The root of this is like the lack of a 15 minute warning on the SK hit, misunderstanding when James says "talk to Steve," and using Abbas as proof. You guys could be adults about this, or we could have a real big war.

P.S. ILU  Abbas, but you say weirdass shit.

"I've got a lot of apologies to make. Nothing's been the same since Oktoberfest. You experience things, and then they're over. I can't sleep. And when I do I have nightmares. Honestly, there's a hundred people who wanna like me. I hope I can protect the one thing I can't live without. Our bad reputation."

Want to MDP treaty with me? Not DEIC/Mensa, just you and be bby. 

• Upvote 1

It's quite clear from the amount of time you've been collecting data that you have been preparing for this for a very very long time despite the reality.  You could say since last war.

And therein lies what is really going on here.

I'm more than happy to talk to Partisan if he actually wants to work out the facts here.  I don't think he is and he's never bothered to clear the matter up.  I'm still open to talking though.

I vote for real big war :P

I thought you were too busy posting rape videos in our public channel?  Classy.

Edited by Placentica

Well I feel like I should clarify something at least. When I posted my DoW on NAC, I did rightfully DoW on their entire coalition. That's why the DoW was worded the way it was. Sure it was unconventional from traditional sim games, but that's one of my primary reasons for doing it that way. Most people these days look far too much into things when often it's very simple.

Example:  "this painter was obviously thinking about the struggle his life has been giving him by painting a rainy scene..."

Or he was simply painting it bcs he thought it was a good image. Not everything has hidden intent or messages like a Da Vinci code crap.

• Upvote 6