Press release from The Syndicate on Alpha and recent events

Prefonteen

This is like an Aesop's Fable where the lesson learned at the end is "talk shit, get hit".

Bravo, Partisan, for not taking shit from people who are trying to push you around.

• Upvote 5

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I get the idea that before a speech, you're supposed to break the ice with a joke. It was a bit of a shaggy dog story but I think I got it at the end. Where's the real stuff?

• Upvote 1

Tldr Abbas talked about our eventual downfall, Steve lied to our allies saying arghh told them we paid them but then arghh confirmed they did not say that. Then more logs of Steve trying to discredit us through lies.

Oh, and Steve !@#$ing about tS even though he claims he doesn't care about us. Cute.

Oh, and Steve has a massive fear boner in regards to Mensa.

Edited by Boony
  • Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

I was about to *lol didn't read* the massive wall of text, then I realized I'm in it. Luckily whoever sent those logs to Partisan cut it off before I started discussing DEIC's secret plan to roll tS.

Phew, crisis averted everybody!

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I was about to *lol didn't read* the massive wall of text, then I realized I'm in it. Luckily whoever sent those logs to Partisan cut it off before I started discussing DEIC's secret plan to roll tS.

Phew, crisis averted everybody!

Can this be in your next play? :v

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif