Should Animals Be Given Equal Rights To Humans?

Nationalist

What is your problem exactly? Several times now you've made this form of attack. I was asked a question and I gave some thoughts on the matter and that was all. A sign of intelligence to you apparently is not speaking about something... because not discussing something means you're smarter? In what world exactly? This is a discussion forum, if discussion repulses you so much then simply ignore the post/thread/subforum. 

I was just asking a question because I was interested in what people think, Rozalia! Don't attack me for just asking a question, okay? That's bullying behavior and quite facile, could you please respond with an actual argument that addresses the question? 

Searching that doesn't turn up anything, though I am aware like with most things some people are attracted to visuals of such things (gore and such), I don't think that quite translates to "erotic cannibalism" the physical act. Cannibalism is something that certainly can be argued. A dead body is a dead body after all and if someone put down they wanted to be dead meat then there isn't any harm in that as long as proper procedures were to be followed in regards to safety, paperwork, and such. I'd say if legal to have your dead body made into meat it'd likely be a very low amount that gets put in the meat grinder. 

Where it gets iffy is in two respects, well there is more but two wants that jump out at me. The first is that some people will inevitably eat some of the small supply of meat and some will gain a craving. A demand with little legal (and expensive) supply creates a black market and then you'd get criminals butchering people. Though organ harvesting is already a thing... ummm...

The other is if we're talking about legalised Cannibalism than Euthanasia will certainly be legalised also. There have been cases of a person agreeing to be eaten by another, basically suicide. Would that be classed as Euthanasia? Logically it fits, but if so what problems does that bring? That is perhaps that cannibalism you talked about. The eater relishes in being eaten, the eater in the eating. 

It's something that would need to be checked out fully pretty much and could be deadly. With zoosexuals it has I've seen been argued like with Homosexuals that the attraction is something you're born with. With Cannibalism I'm not fully familiar. I know it's an uncommon "disorder" in animals and in humans it may well manifest itself in similar numbers but with most people not getting any situation where they need to do the deed, not to mention the fear of the law, it being reviled in general, and so on they never act on their instincts. Or maybe it doesn't manifest, I'm not familiar. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia

I was just asking a question because I was interested in what people think, Rozalia! Don't attack me for just asking a question, okay? That's bullying behavior and quite facile, could you please respond with an actual argument that addresses the question? 

Well to answer your question of course they should be allowed. It's discrimination for one, secondly IQ doesn't accurately reflect intelligence anyhow, and third the "smart" are not often as smart as they believe as they will miss certain things someone else of lesser intelligence might work out be it from having experience, looking at something from a different angle, and other such things. 

Don't test me. I'll pass every time. 

Being able to pass from the mouth isnt something to brag about.

cOw5BPKR6M-6.png

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Never said I wanted it, was merely giving some thoughts on it. Like I said I'm not all that familiar with it, but even then a lot of issues stand out. I'd be interested in hearing what these health concerns are though, always like picking up on new things. 

What is your problem exactly? Several times now you've made this form of attack. I was asked a question and I gave some thoughts on the matter and that was all. A sign of intelligence to you apparently is not speaking about something... because not discussing something means you're smarter? In what world exactly? This is a discussion forum, if discussion repulses you so much then simply ignore the post/thread/subforum. 

Prions which come from consuming the flesh of animals can cause incurable, degenerative and fatal neurological disorders. They are most abundant in brain tissue, the spinal chord and internal organs. Although one can pick up prion diseases from other animals there is a species barrier making animal to human contraction extremely rare. It's far more likely to happen when consuming the same species and far more likely when dealing with organs, specifically brain or spinal tissue. The initial birth of such diseases tends to be from acts of cannibalism. BSE (Mad Cow Disease), CJD and Kuru are examples. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Prions which come from consuming the flesh of animals can cause incurable, degenerative and fatal neurological disorders. They are most abundant in brain tissue, the spinal chord and internal organs. Although one can pick up prion diseases from other animals there is a species barrier making animal to human contraction extremely rare. It's far more likely to happen when consuming the same species and far more likely when dealing with organs, specifically brain or spinal tissue. The initial birth of such diseases tends to be from acts of cannibalism. BSE (Mad Cow Disease), CJD and Kuru are examples. 

So? Remove the parts that cause an issue, like how the Japanese eat Pufferfish. 

So? Remove the parts that cause an issue, like how the Japanese eat Pufferfish. 

Its not as simple as carving around the bad spots, yo.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Its not as simple as carving around the bad spots, yo.

With the greater portion of the collective knowledge of the human race at his fingertips, Nationalist still couldn't be bothered to Google "prion disease" before barfing stupidity onto the forum. 

• Upvote 2

With the greater portion of the collective knowledge of the human race at his fingertips, Nationalist still couldn't be bothered to Google "prion disease" before barfing stupidity onto the forum. 

I'm dont know for certain if he completely ignored it or didnt realize that the underlined text was hyperlinked, but I can guess which of the two it was!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

An effective way of purging weak genes from the gene pool. 

I think we should start eating humans.

Good thing nobody listens to your ideas.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

I've already pointed out why it would be harmless and a form of recycling. 

Your reasoning skills are broken, and I'm sure it's already been explained why to you. Eating shit is also 'a form of recycling'. Go for it if you're actually so far off the deep end.

People should play more RimWorld. Especially on ice sheet.

How'd it go? I've enjoyed mountains/hills a lot, since I get a lot to mine.

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

i mean i don't know how i feel about letting elephants vote but we also don't let children vote

in general i think keeping the more intelligent animals out of our animal industries (apes, monkeys, elephants, many types of birds such as crows and ravens, cats, dogs, horses, pigs, cattle, dolphins, etc.) would be a great first step. just let them live their lives in peace.

No, Animals eat other animals, so i should be able to eat animals. Also im tired of this b.s. animails are intellegent and concious, animails are idiots with the exception of dolphins, dogs, and some primates, so they are alive in the same way a plant is alive. So stop shaming meat-eaters, and go on to murder your plants that deserve just as many rights as non intellegent animals

Gary Johnson 2016

i mean i don't know how i feel about letting elephants vote but we also don't let children vote

in general i think keeping the more intelligent animals out of our animal industries (apes, monkeys, elephants, many types of birds such as crows and ravens, cats, dogs, horses, pigs, cattle, dolphins, etc.) would be a great first step. just let them live their lives in peace.

No, pigs and cattle are already on the prey half, and not intellegent. Now let me enjoy my great tasting Bacon cheesburger while you become a half hindu half jew in your food taste

Gary Johnson 2016

No, pigs and cattle are already on the prey half, and not intellegent. Now let me enjoy my great tasting Bacon cheesburger while you become a half hindu half jew in your food taste

Chicken omelette. THOSE CHICKENS ARE BEING BUTCHERED AND SERVED IN A GRAVY OF THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN!

mmmmmm

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Animals are tasty.

Veggies are tasty in animal sauce.

Fruits are tasty as a glaze over roasted animal.

Cheese is dairy, and tasty over ground animal in between a bun which is made from grain.

And we have a balanced meal all complimented with animal.

pigs remember people for years and hold grudges. if you kick a pig when it is a baby it will remember you and attack you as an adult.

cows are aware that when the truck comes and their buddies go onto it they don't come back and so actively avoid being shipped off to their deaths, along with showing signs of depression.

Edited by Hereno

pigs remember people for years and hold grudges. if you kick a pig when it is a baby it will remember you and attack you as an adult.

cows are aware that when the truck comes and their buddies go onto it they don't come back and so actively avoid being shipped off to their deaths, along with showing signs of depression.

Are you a Vegan/Vegetarian?

Dumb_9c426a_2013800.jpg

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

When replying to a post

• Attack the post, not the player. Personal attacks against any player will result in a warn.
  • Personal attacks extend not only to individual posters, but to groups as well. (For example, calling all Republicans idiots is the same as calling every Republican on the board an idiot, and will not be tolerated)
  • Posts that are intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling/derailing and will result in disciplinary actions.

Check your inboxes for warns.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC