Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

Lmao, that guy in the back has to be Kurdanak.

No, the guy in the back is literally steve

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

[10:52pm] Brooklyn666: I have mixed feelings about Rose getting in on this

[10:52pm] Brooklyn666: on one had, less mess to fight. On the other, them sitting out let's them grow while everyone else gets pummeled

[10:53pm] Roy_Mustang: I mean, if that's a huge concern, we could always preempt them alongside Alpha

That does not show that we think Rose is evil tho fam. What we do think is that if we hit you, they will attack us so we might as well hit you both lmao.

^ This.

It has nothing to do with Rose. Your alliance is literally kicking up so much dust that you are putting your allies at risk.

If Alpha could get over itself and bury the hatchet we could all move along to greater things, like rolling GPA.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

A statement I've crossposted from our forums for those who may be interested. It was my response to a request for a quick comment. :)

I am sure this will seem like a convenient explanation/a stall, but it's truly this simple. I'm willing to call it my word, if it is worth anything to you at all:

Cataloguing Alpha's actions which have led us to this point will take a lot of time from our FA staff.  I suspect, as Steve is less than subtle, you may already have some small sense of what is coming. But a detailed telling, which is what it would take for us to have reached this point, is not as simple.

My comment, and this is my personal opinion, is that Steve has a very personal grudge with our alliance and Mensa (the reason truly illudes me, but it seems true from his actions to me at least), signed literally any treaty he could get his hands on to give himself a shield of other people's faith, and then set about working a back-channels campaign against us. He has been unable to convince others to attack us for him, so he is attempting to play the victim card, but the genesis of this feud lies firmly with him, and the way he conducts his FA.

I don't think he has been forthcoming with either his allies or his members.

I suspect you can ascertain the validity of that statement for yourself. A more detailed statement will follow shortly.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It seriously baffles the mind that Alpha has been plotting an aggressive campaign against the Syndicate and our allies for months now but now that we've decided to view them as a potential threat and consider how to best manage such an unfortunate situation, we're the bad guys all of a sudden.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

A statement I've crossposted from our forums for those who may be interested. It was my response to a request for a quick comment. :)

Do you guys have an eta on your glorious response? I was kind of expecting update, but obviously that's come and gone. I am genuinely curious since you guys have been hyping this all day. I do hope you are providing time and date stamps for stuff as the ancient things that are time stamped only always annoy me.

I do know there's been a shit ton of paranoia and suspicion on both sides, but if you have something actually damning I am genuinely curious. (also mancrush on Manthrax)

Do you guys have an eta on your glorious response? I was kind of expecting update, but obviously that's come and gone. I am genuinely curious since you guys have been hyping this all day. I do hope you are providing time and date stamps for stuff as the ancient things that are time stamped only always annoy me.

I do know there's been a shit ton of paranoia and suspicion on both sides, but if you have something actually damning I am genuinely curious. (also mancrush on Manthrax)

We actually don't lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

It takes awhile to fake logs and screenshots. My MS Paint skills aren't what they used to be you know?

• Upvote 3

I do not! I'm not the one writing it. :P

I think we mentioned it was coming... Hype is in the eye of the beholder. Glad to know I still excite you, though. ;)

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I think Partisan is just running out of Taylor Swift songs to parody.
xzhPlEh.png?1

8MpLdks.png

I haven't been following politic happenings for the last few weeks, and looking at this thread maybe that was for the best. You oversensitive chucklepots spit into everyone's eyes and still act offended when people decided not to worship you.

• Upvote 2
UedhRvY.png

I am going to root for the good guys: Alpha and Rose. They are victim and t$ is baf guy. T$ you should be ashame of yourself.

We appreciate your opinion. Thanks for stopping by this thread!

(now does that sound like the response of a bad guy to you?)

• Upvote 3

We appreciate your opinion. Thanks for stopping by this thread!

(now does that sound like the response of a bad guy to you?)

Yes.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%