Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

I tried to talk to them privately, to no avail. They ignored my questions straight up.

We don't have any intention of attacking tS as I've stated many times. I've made this very clear to tS. But maybe you just mixed your wording up.  lol Alpha attacking tS.  Not going to happen, sorry to disappoint you.

No need to be defencive, just asking about you'r angle as you chose take this public.

You can't say A without ppl asking about B. :)

Ole2.png

To clarify on what spite said, it is plausible that the logs came from a conversation during the tensions surrounding TEst almost getting attacked. Several alliances reached out to me talking about how this might be a push for you and your allies to begin an attempt to take over the game sort of thing. If these logs were in result of getting a plan in place in the event of your coalition of alliances going on an offensive rampage.. Then you shouldn't be that worried, everyone should have plans about what to do if another alliance attacks their sphere. SK and Syndicate are allies, so it makes sense for them to talk about such measures. 

It is plausible. Whether it's the case or not, well, you decided to drag it into a public circus. Good luck finding anything other than posturing on both sides of things at this point.

I have no plans for any kind of "taking over the game".  Being an ex-member of Alpha, you know this.  We were merely told of your eminent attack on Sparta (a well worded post by yourself, kudos).   We've only gone in for other allies.  And for a 3rd time we were there for Sparta, nothing more. Seabasstion admitted to the setup yesterday, and the huge bulking has happened since then, so that doesn't make any sense, but if they are in a defensive posture, it might be cheaper for them to just talk to me.  When I talked to them, they didn't answer my questions.  So here we are.

Edited by Placentica

So you are denying that you have spread any type of rumors about Mensa and t$? Like the one where you said we paid someone to attack top 10 alliances or any kind of shit like that? I'd love to hear you deny that one when you said it to a direct ally of ours.

There's also more lies you have spread about us which makes some people believe you are looking to start something when one side has been clearly disinterested in such a conflict.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I like you Alpha. I really love Alpha, I really do. I have spoken truth about t$, they are pretty aggressive and paranoia t$. Moreover, they do actually hold grudges! I don't hold any grudges at all and I am doing it for giggle n' shit. Congrats t$, you have made yourself look bad.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Freaky Deaky Squeaky Leaky

In addition to my previous comment. 

Considering last war Alpha/Placentica was all like "we are gonna do this" and then they went and did it anyway - I ain't got no trust in the kangaroo. That being said, not sure what type of response you were looking for here. Its basically like pointing out that someone poops in a bathroom on a toilet...I mean we all might not see you poop, but you're doing it. What did you expect?

*flush*

To clarify on what spite said, it is plausible that the logs came from a conversation during the tensions surrounding TEst almost getting attacked. Several alliances reached out to me talking about how this might be a push for you and your allies to begin an attempt to take over the game sort of thing. If these logs were in result of getting a plan in place in the event of your coalition of alliances going on an offensive rampage.. Then you shouldn't be that worried, everyone should have plans about what to do if another alliance attacks their sphere. SK and Syndicate are allies, so it makes sense for them to talk about such measures. 

It is plausible. Whether it's the case or not, well, you decided to drag it into a public circus. Good luck finding anything other than posturing on both sides of things at this point.

You know full well the circumstance Prefontaine. I don't know if you believe the rest of orbis to be that dumb, or if you suffer from some sort of disorder.

So you are denying that you have spread any type of rumors about Mensa and t$? Like the one where you said we paid someone to attack top 10 alliances or any kind of shit like that? I'd love to hear you deny that one when you said it to a direct ally of ours.

There's also more lies you have spread about us which makes some people believe you are looking to start something when one side has been clearly disinterested in such a conflict.

So all those queries that I got from people about NPO or Alpha were going to hit Mensa the past couple of months was started by us?

Considering last war Alpha/Placentica was all like "we are gonna do this" and then they went and did it anyway - I ain't got no trust in the kangaroo. That being said, not sure what type of response you were looking for here. Its basically like pointing out that someone poops in a bathroom on a toilet...I mean we all might not see you poop, but you're doing it. What did you expect?

*flush*

If you repeat it enough, it must be true.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

*flush*

I disagree!

Alpha had a valid reason to attack SK because SK was attacking one of Alpha's ally. If someone attacked T$'s ally, T$ would have done the same thing. Stop bullshitting the way out for t$.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I disagree!

Alpha had a valid reason to attack SK because SK was attacking one of Alpha's ally. If someone attacked T$'s ally, T$ would have done the same thing. Stop bullshitting the way out for t$.

Don't bring logic into this. Ah shucks, since you did.

We told both Rose and tS that anyone hitting tS or Rose would get hit. We didn't live up to the promise, however because we didn't hit everyone that hit our allies. Showed a lot of restraint actually. But someone kept pissing in our pot privately and publicly. So we decided to show a little less and go for someone who demonstrated a willingness to pre-empt

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We told both Rose and tS that anyone hitting tS or Rose would get hit. We didn't live up to the promise, however because we didn't hit everyone that hit our allies. Showed a lot of restraint actually. But someone kept pissing in our pot privately and publicly. So we decided to show a little less and go for someone who demonstrated a willingness to pre-empt

I disagree!

2XctwfossMcHC.gif

So all those queries that I got from people about NPO or Alpha were going to hit Mensa the past couple of months was started by us?

So you aren't denying it? Cool glad to see you are starting to realize how this is your fault.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Expect a t$ reply to this.

Drawn out. With our 'reasoning'. As for not speaking in private: I was asleep. You are well aware that I am our FA head, having been our ally and all. You would have done good to try and talk to me. But if it is public you wish, public we shall have.

See you later.

I'm confused, is this a DoW? 

Drawn out. With our 'reasoning'. As for not speaking in private: I was asleep. You are well aware that I am our FA head, having been our ally and all. You would have done good to try and talk to me. But if it is public you wish, public we shall have.

See you later.

Sleeping? Darn it all, this is why you aren't supposed to eat big meals, you sneaky snake!

See you later.

If that's not a DOW, it certainly sounds ominous and threatening. Since this is on the public forums, should this be considered an escalation to a potential conflict? 

And let's be honest here, TS didn't spike in score when Sparta's allies were building up. And I'm assuming that TS, being a top 10 alliance, isn't incompetent enough to see mass bulking and not bother militarization when TEst was "threatened." In fact, conveniently enough, it was only after Monday that TS suddenly had a spike in score. Oh? Do I also see a Mensa bulking on the 18th as well? Haha, and TEst demilling, and then being filled in at the potential "defense strategy" bulks back up on the 18th as well? The numbers don't lie. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I love the fact that you guys completely ignored Partisan when he showed you exactly how what you did was bullshit, but then continue to spew this propaganda. It's getting sad. 

• Upvote 6
6XmKiC2.png

Huh, I always thought it was the hips 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

Actually a nice song, lol. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.