Terminus Est, Declaration of Netflix and Chill.

Prefontaine

Well, that was certainly a close one.

nMScfik.gif

You're itching for that, aren't you?

SRD and Phiney have a complex, but beautiful love story, perhaps even rivaling the likes of Clarke and Pre. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Then perhaps you should speak them privately rather continue to strain tensions between you and your ally in a public fashion. Seabass already took full responsibility for the shit show. Speak with him. Speak with Spartas gov. But treat them like what you are, their ally. Unless they're your ally like syndicate was. It's not like alpha hasn't been desperately seeking as many allies on paper as possible since the last war.

We are par with the number of treaties vs other alliances. Desperate is an overstatement. I fail to see how allying VE and Sparta, people we had been in talks with for months, is "Desperate." Polaris and NPO are far within reason given the relationship between their leadership and ours prior to their creation. If you're talking about Pantheon, well they were propositioned by Sparta via a bloc. We did not go to them. This is why I told you I think you're full of shit. 95% of the time you're half-informed and make brazen claims based on it. Like when you implied this was an Alpha/Placentica plan.

[06:26.35] <+Prefontaine> It wasn't a bad plan, Steve_Buscemi[NG].
[06:26.53] <+Prefontaine> But really required Sparta be painted as liars, when you didn't even need to do it.

I still wouldn't leave cause of this.  This issue is really nothing.

All it showed was that people were anxious to go to war and got blueball'd out of it.

It was presented as fact, and in a mutual fashion moved along as fact. I think there is a misunderstanding. Everyone mobilized and prepared with Sparta and seabas, we did not do it on our own or without Sparta/seabas' consent. We didn't blindly mobilize. The request was made, and we complied along with the others.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We are par with the number of treaties vs other alliances. Desperate is an overstatement. I fail to see how allying VE and Sparta, people we had been in talks with for months, is "Desperate." Polaris and NPO are far within reason given the relationship between their leadership and ours prior to their creation. If you're talking about Pantheon, well they were propositioned by Sparta via a bloc. We did not go to them. This is why I told you I think you're full of shit. 95% of the time you're half-informed and make brazen claims based on it. Like when you implied this was an Alpha/Placentica plan.

[06:26.35] <+Prefontaine> It wasn't a bad plan, Steve_Buscemi[NG].
[06:26.53] <+Prefontaine> But really required Sparta be painted as liars, when you didn't even need to do it.

Sometimes you have a hunch. That was me trying to provoke an answer. If either of you started bond villain monologuing, then obviously I would've known you were involved from the start. Make brazen claims and insult people and sometimes they get pissed off enough to want to prove you wrong. It's a useful way to get information and I'm surprised you haven't realized that by now.

As for the treaties, you forgot about Fark. Alpha's been around a little over a year now. In that first 9 months or two you signed 2 treaties outside of the opening protectorate I gave you with Guardian. In the last three months you've been signing at a very increased rate, and from the intel I've received have thrown out more offers than the ones accepted. A clear grab to find meat shields incase you were attacked from the drama with your split from tS, or at the very least attempting to political isolate them or dissuade them from attack you directly. I'm not saying anything positive or negative about it, but lets call it what it is now. 

WTF got a mention in the initial post! Woo Woo Woo!

Yes, buy your guy with a treasure another city and some more military please <3

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Sometimes you have a hunch. That was me trying to provoke an answer. If either of you started bond villain monologuing, then obviously I would've known you were involved from the start. Make brazen claims and insult people and sometimes they get pissed off enough to want to prove you wrong. It's a useful way to get information and I'm surprised you haven't realized that by now.

As for the treaties, you forgot about Fark. Alpha's been around a little over a year now. In that first 9 months or two you signed 2 treaties outside of the opening protectorate I gave you with Guardian. In the last three months you've been signing at a very increased rate, and from the intel I've received have thrown out more offers than the ones accepted. A clear grab to find meat shields incase you were attacked from the drama with your split from tS, or at the very least attempting to political isolate them or dissuade them from attack you directly. I'm not saying anything positive or negative about it, but lets call it what it is now. 

Yes, buy your guy with a treasure another city and some more military please <3

Fark was months worth of talking as well. And we offered one treaty, that was SK. And we were politely turned down. NPO and Polaris came during and right after the war. We could not have signed them when they didn't exist (I know mind boggling isn't i?). Sparta  propositioned us with Pantheon, their timing is not within our control. We also had an agreement with Sparta when they were paperless lonnnnnnnng before any of this. You're either bad at math or deliberately being daft.

Edited by James II

Fark was months worth of talking as well. And we offered one treaty, that was SK. And we were politely turned down. NPO and Polaris came during and right after the war. We could not have signed them when they didn't exist (I know mind boggling isn't i?). Sparta  propositioned us with Pantheon, their timing is not within our control. We also had an agreement with Sparta when they were paperless lonnnnnnnng before any of this. You're either bad at math or deliberately being daft.

So what you're saying is that you signed a bunch of treaties in a short time span, immediately after a war. Some of them you could have signed earlier but have the need/reason/etc until this specific time-frame. That and you have offered at least 1 other treaty that was rejected, or just hasn't been signed yet.

Thank you for confirming basically everything I said. 

scSqPGJ.gif

So what you're saying is that you signed a bunch of treaties in a short time span, immediately after a war. Some of them you could have signed earlier but have the need/reason/etc until this specific time-frame. That and you have offered at least 1 other treaty that was rejected, or just hasn't been signed yet.

Thank you for confirming basically everything I said. 

Not for the reasons you implicated.You presented the argument that Alpha went out to sign a bunch of treaties to politically isolate tS, and to use said signatories as meatshields. We offered one treaty post-war. The others came to us in that time frame. We did not get the offers we got post-war, before the war. That's the way the crumbs fell. We do not control whenell people offer us treaties. Your initial claim was this was about tS. The exact opposite of confirmation occurred here.

Edited by James II

Not for the reasons you implicated.You presented the argument that Alpha went out to sign a bunch of treaties to politically isolate tS, and to use said signatories as meatshields. We offered one treaty post-war. The others came to us in that time frame. We did not get the offers we got post-war, before the war. That's the way the crumbs fell. We do not control whenell people offer us treaties. Your initial claim was this was about tS. The exact opposite of confirmation occurred here.

I'm just drawing connections based on what I know about Steve, the situation, timelines, how things went and what people outside and inside of your alliance have told me about things. If all the signs point to what I said about motives, then I'm gonna call it as what I see it.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm just drawing connections based on what I know about Steve, the situation, timelines, how things went and what people outside and inside of your alliance have told me about things. If all the signs point to what I said about motives, then I'm gonna call it as what I see it.

This is just another example of you not knowing what you're talking about and making brazen claims. Great way to extract information.

SRD and Phiney have a complex, but beautiful love story, perhaps even rivaling the likes of Clarke and Pre.

Scratch the latter part of this post. Sorry Clarke, James seems to be striving for your spot in Pre's heart. :(
xzhPlEh.png?1

wtf? It's been a day and page 6 already?

Well, I know no one's going to read this but I can't stand idly by and do nothing, I must reveal the truth no matter what. This is all a set-up and you're all falling for it.

114NgOT.png

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is just another example of you not knowing what you're talking about and making brazen claims. Great way to extract information.

Because of your avatar, you should script it in Yoda-ese.

Another example of claims, brazen they are! Little you know!

Information to extract- great way it is, yes? *laughter

• Upvote 1

I'm glad this got sorted out before it came to mistaken war. I think this incident has shown some impressive response times and a few problems in the flow of information. I do wish that Seabass let us know with more that t-4 minutes that it was a drill and am a little disappointed that he thought we couldn't be trusted not to leak back to his members. Despite all the mistakes made I hope we can continue to have warm or at least decent relations with Sparta and TEst as they are both stand up alliances of good quality.

• Upvote 1

Metro is so awesome we should name a car model after him. it would be the BESTEst!

That pun was so bad I literally just deleted my nation and am quiting the game

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win