Terminus Est, Declaration of Netflix and Chill.

Prefontaine

So we all good everyone? Didn't want to get other alliances tangled in all this, thus the announcement and all. I didn't expect this to go past Sparta, at least without the disclaimer that their allies didn't need to build up. Sparta just wanted to truly TEst (Durr) their military preparedness.

scSqPGJ.gif

Why the !@#$ would you need a drill and waste shit loads of money and resources just to see if your members will follow orders? If you don't think your members can follow orders you've got some big problems.

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Why the !@#$ would you need a drill and waste shit loads of money and resources just to see if your members will follow orders? If you don't think your members can follow orders you've got some big problems.

Furthermore why would you have two drills within two weeks?! Sparta is so dumb.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Well based on Seabasstion's lack luster reply here and Alpha's conduct the last day and James's posts in this thread. I'd imagine it was a plan to create a CB against TEst and attack us directly using it a smoke screen to build up their military. If it's the case they'll likely be attacking us shortly, or at least in the next 48 hours. So yeah, inb4 you all attack TEst for helping you with your fake military drill for your real war. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

To be fair I have most of the same concerns. :P

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

ok so i need to come clean. basically what pre is saying is true. i used this as an extreme stress test for sparta. things kind of spilled over to allies more than i intended so i'm willing to make it right to them with any money wasted. nobody knew about this but me.

long story short - i've been a bad boy 

• Upvote 1

Well based on Seabasstion's lack luster reply here and Alpha's conduct the last day and James's posts in this thread. I'd imagine it was a plan to create a CB against TEst and attack us directly using it a smoke screen to build up their military. If it's the case they'll likely be attacking us shortly, or at least in the next 48 hours. So yeah, inb4 you all attack TEst for helping you with your fake military drill for your real war. 

Wow. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

So do treasures actually sell for up to 700m? I've never had the pleasure of selling one so this large number has peaked my interest.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

ok so i need to come clean. basically what pre is saying is true. i used this as an extreme stress test for sparta. things kind of spilled over to allies more than i intended so i'm willing to make it right to them with any money wasted. nobody knew about this but me.

long story short - i've been a bad boy 

You know what happens to bad boys right?

1. It is quite convenient that you used the "false" pretext of grabbing treasures for your "believable military drill." Especially considering that you did indeed follow through on treasure grabbing from R&R, and that your "pretext" and the "fake" Spartan military drill was just hours after you finished your treasure grab from R&R.

2. If this were indeed a bi-partisan military drill, why would you be so nervous as to post on the OWF that everyone needed to "chill out"? In fact, why would Sparta herself not post an explanation? Even if the image were to leak out and this was indeed a military drill, why would it be the responsibility of TEst to clarify it? Are we to assume that Sparta, a top ten alliance, has an incompetent FA staff? If so, it would run contrary to Sparta's extensive FA track record. 

3. Why would post only the picture of your announcement? Why did you not instead post a picture of a message between your government and Sparta recognizing a military drill? If the request for the bipartisan military drill was forwarded over the IRC, why did you not screenshot that? 

With these three questions in mind, and assuming that your conspiracy theories are indeed correct that Sparta would use the pretext of a fake military drill to declare a real war, the better question is why haven't you bulked the !@#$ up? 

I didn't post the screenshot because I had just talked to Seabasstion and he said he was going to verify it (which he just did right before you posted). I didn't want to post the whole convo with him, because I respect him enough to not, as there were other things discussed in that conversation. 

Like I said, Seabasstion just posted that this was true and he was behind it. I didn't order a militarization because it's likely the attacks were coming before this update that is happening now, even so, we'd stand no chance on a defensive war against both Alpha and Sparta, let alone the other 3 alliances combined. Not how this war system works. I still trusted Seabasstion that the war wasn't going to happen, deep down. Even though all signs pointed to the obvious other solution. 

So do treasures actually sell for up to 700m? I've never had the pleasure of selling one so this large number has peaked my interest.

Usually 100M each, from what I've been told. I figured a package deal of 6 would make 700M a reasonable number.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Public spanking for seabastion, he did say he has been a bad boy after all ?

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Usually 100M each, from what I've been told. I figured a package deal of 6 would make 700M a reasonable number.

Ah. Ya that doesn't seem worth it if your alliance is at least I'd figure mid tier/size and has a decent tax rate.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Ah. Ya that doesn't seem worth it if your alliance is at least I'd figure mid tier/size and has a decent tax rate.

I was just trying to provide a reasonable threat to Sparta, an alliance who we get along with very well. I figured the treasure root was a believable way to go. Like I said, apparently I did too good of a job.

scSqPGJ.gif

this entire thread is just an elaborate plot to make me think test is gonna get hit and then disappoint me

not at all amused tbh

No one really cares 

• Upvote 5

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.