Terminus Est, Declaration of Netflix and Chill.

Prefontaine

"We'll get to see if they're the new DEIC and all for show :D"

I cri everitiem

We can't even be the face of incompetence anymore, truly a dark day.

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

"We'll get to see if they're the new DEIC and all for show :D"

I cri everitiem

We can't even be the face of incompetence anymore, truly a dark day.

Well at least we lasted a week before we fell I guess or something like that. 

IpHGyGc.png

But how do we know that this isn't an attempt to get us to decom our spartan military so that you can just go out and hit our guys for treasure in a few days?  All this subterfuge where is the credibility?

Seabass should be posting in this thread shortly. 

EDIT: Also look at the time of the post for our announcement, and look at the time you got the intel. You got it basically instantly, because I leaked the screenshot. Why would I give the alliance the info if I was actually about to attack them.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

But how do we know that this isn't an attempt to get us to decom our spartan military so that you can just go out and hit our guys for treasure in a few days? All this subterfuge where is the credibility?

Hit you with what? We'd still need to arm up, and if we do you can do that too all you'd need to do i look at us once a day, something everyone should any way. we are damn cute ;)

Ole2.png

But how do we know that this isn't an attempt to get us to decom our spartan military so that you can just go out and hit our guys for treasure in a few days? All this subterfuge where is the credibility?

Your lack of belief is all the credibility we need mate

T7Vrilp.png

*R&R

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Why should we mind? It's not like we could have done anything to an alliance your size. You where going to take what you wanted either way.

I like you, you're sensible. Netflix and Chill ? ;)

Ole2.png