RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 5

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 5 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. This is a weekly news show where I sit down and tell you all there is to know about what goes on in Rokkenjima! We have quite a lot to cover this week. So without further delay, ikouze!

A new town has been built on Åland Island! The town, known as Cera, is a step up from Kazegaura in terms of technological advancement. The design of the town is something we wouldn't normally see for another 50-100 years. Cera prides itself on being the go-to place in Rokkenjima for young people. The town is full of video game stores, anime and manga stores, shopping malls, and even arcades. Of course, the town caters to nature lovers as well with its beautiful parks and surrounding lakes. The town is open today for both Rokkenjima citizens, and foreigners who wish to visit. Maybe I should consider moving to Cera. Hehe!

4E08rGl.jpg

WD8GQLf.jpg

wxV43TR.jpg

Next up, we would like to announce that Rokkenjima's embassy in Gothenburg, Sweden has been established. This now brings Rokkenjima's foreign embassies on Orbis to two. This to the delight of Rokkenjima's citizens in Sweden, who up until now had to travel back to Åland Island if they had an issue. The building itself is identical to Rokkenjima's embassy in Helsinki, Finland. The design has shown to work extremely well, and as such has been used again.

TQjf2t8.jpg

Tests of the newly discovered resource Ragnite for medical purposes have been successful. It has been concluded that Ragnite is able to cure previously incurable diseases without any negative short-term or long-term side effects. The Witch Council has also announced that Rokkenjima will be opening up trade of Ragnite (in medical form only) to its close allies of Sweden, Finland, Britannia, and the Eastern Asian Republic. If any other nation wishes to gain access to Ragnite, we ask that they get in touch with us at their earliest convenience.

Several powerful gangs in Vårdö, Föglö, Sottunga, Kökar, Kumlinge, and Brändö in the eastern Åland Islands were found dead today. These gangs were more or less the leaders of these eastern municipalities, as the influence of Rokkenjima remains primarily on the main island in the chain. Considering the timing in which each of the gangs were killed, and the manner in which they were killed, many believe the assassination group Night Raid is responsible. The group, funded by Rokkenjima's government, hasn't been seen on Orbis for many months; not since Britannia's invasion of Turkey, in fact. Many believe the motive Rokkenjima may have for the assassinations is to expand its influence into the rest of its territory. So far, the Witch Council has yet to comment.

pFQCjBZ.png

Lastly, we would like to announce that the Witch Council has gained a new member! This person's name is Dusk Nocturne, and she is the second Creator to join Rokkenjima's government. *shiver* She's kind of intimidating. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side. Heh. Maybe one day, I'll become a Creator as well! Right? Anyone? No? Alright then.

rSSJ2qK.png

Before we leave, we here at RNN would like to ask our viewers a question. It has been something we've been considering for many weeks now, but are still undecided on. That is, whether we should switch the Rokkenjima News Report over to a video format. Currently, news reports are delivered to our audience in a newsletter-type format. The government has offered to provide us with the necessary funds to permanently switch over to video format, but we would like to hear the opinions of our audience before making such a transition. Be sure to leave your thoughts below!

That is all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next week, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Khevin would love to open an embassy with Rokkenjima.

Granted. One will be set up in Alcamoth shortly.
  • Upvote 1

Britannia would like an embassy, mainly cause they look cool.

Also....switch to video

P.S. I love the other outside nation references

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

We are interested in this "Ragnite", as we tried using Sviatoslavite to cure some diseases. Biggest mistake made by Chernigovan Scientists, I tell you that much is true.

Interesting, now I have two cities to visit...

(I swear, I saw a K-Pop star in one of those images)

(The EAR likes to advertise in Rokkenjima, so it would make sense.)

Britannia would like an embassy, mainly cause they look cool.

Also....switch to video

P.S. I love the other outside nation references

Excellent.

you are accepting embassy requests?

As for your question a video format would be cool

Yes we are.

We are interested in this "Ragnite", as we tried using Sviatoslavite to cure some diseases. Biggest mistake made by Chernigovan Scientists, I tell you that much is true.

We'll open up trade of the resource with Chernigov.

equ formally wishes to open an embassy with

Rokkenjima

We'll set one up in Alcamoth right away.
  • Upvote 1