Meonesia at War Again!

Ekejen Luish

Meonesia is once again at war! A band of raiders calling themselves an established nation has attacked us unjustly. This nation is the Novgorod Republic. We ask that our friends and allies attack this nation in our defense, as we have been caught in a disadvantage as we recently sold most of our gasoline and ammunition to complete a large stadium in Meokraud. It is impossible to send us aid as their one ship has blockaded us, and we are unable to break it as we have no gasoline to fuel our aircraft. Now a formal request from King Altim Atae:

HELP US! YOU DECIDED NOT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAST WAR THAT WE WERE ATTACKED! REDEEM YOUR FRIENDSHIP, AND RECONCILE WITH MEONESIA! DESTROY THESE OPPRESSORS!

This is very small

I give you 50 fuel and 15 ammunition

For goodness sake did you hear anything in the letter? I have a freaking naval blockade. Do you know what that means? I CAN'T TRADE! So your offer is completely useless to me. I can do nothing, unless people attack him!

This is very small

An announcement from King Altim Atae:

I SWEAR, TO MY FELLOW PEOPLE, I SWEAR THAT THESE TERRORISTS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN! THEY WILL FALL TO THEIR KNEES AND PLEAD FOR MERCY AS WE MAKE THEM SUFFER! AND WHEN WE ARE DONE, THEIR NATION WILL BE NOTHING BUT A PILE OF ASHES AND BONES!! DEATH TO THESE PEOPLE! WE DID NOT ACHIEVE OUR INDEPENDENCE TO BE ATTACKED BY ANOTHER! WE WILL DESTROY THEM!

Unless they surrender, of course. Then we'll be nice :D

This is very small

An announcement from King Altim Atae:

I SWEAR, TO MY FELLOW PEOPLE, I SWEAR THAT THESE TERRORISTS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN! THEY WILL FALL TO THEIR KNEES AND PLEAD FOR MERCY AS WE MAKE THEM SUFFER! AND WHEN WE ARE DONE, THEIR NATION WILL BE NOTHING BUT A PILE OF ASHES AND BONES!! DEATH TO THESE PEOPLE! WE DID NOT ACHIEVE OUR INDEPENDENCE TO BE ATTACKED BY ANOTHER! WE WILL DESTROY THEM!

Unless they surrender, of course. Then we'll be nice :D

Yeah, I made them an offer of 100k for peace. <_<

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Still waiting for mine, which I asked for several months ago...

You cancelled our NAP, so I voided it. Perhaps you should be nicer next time.

Oi Valko, also what did you use to make your portrait? And Zhogin's?

Trick of the trade. I'll make you one myself if I find the time in my busy schedule.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

your enemy has a much lower score than mine, I cant attack he, I can try to find someone in my Alliance but I don't think I can make it on time, the only thing I can do is give you resources after the war.

I'm here for a while and I know well what does a naval blockade, because I used to win all the wars that other players and raiders have declared against my nation, in part thanks to blockades I never lost a war, and for that I know to never allow the enemy to sneak up on me without a reserve of gasoline and ammunition with which he could put me on lock

Edited by AtlasZX