Global War On GPA!

Moreau

This thread, like the one entitled "Make Orbis Great Again" is just embarrassing.

If you wanna roll us, just do it!

Don't pull fake excuses out of your ass and simply say: "we're butthurt due to the fact that the GPA is now #1, therefore we feel like rolling them".

Chappie already explained some of the things we do for the game, such as helping players (especially newbies) grow their nations.

Those, who say we do nothing for the game, are like those bigots who hate what they don't know.

It's the same principle that applies to people who hate those who are different from them, whether it's because of their skin color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.

I read some bullshit about the GPA manipulating the market... Really?!

Wow, I'm having what the author of that statement's having...

For example, I'm always trading stuff on the market, but I do it alone - the GPA has no say on what I do in the market.

We don't set prices, the market does.

If you can't profit from the market, then it's pretty simple: it just means YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

It's quite easy to make profit on the market.

Just check the average price history, check the market periodically for cheap resources, then sell it at a higher price.

Even a toddler would understand this.

If you do attack us, just make sure it's done in a cowardly fashion; I suggest 1 of the following ways:

1 - get nations with a bunch of cities and few infra to attack nations with much less cities;

2 - or just carry out an old-fashioned gang up, where a bunch of alliances come together.

PS: you know you're pathetic, when you go out of your way to post a fake screenshot, like the one in that other thread.

Just get a life...

Umm... we need to talk, don't fall for the bait. >.<

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

How dare you, sir? How bloody dare you!

So using the market automatically makes you non-neutral?

How does that work exactly?  :)

EDIT: naturally I didn't mean that those, who don't want to profit from the market, are idiots.

I meant that, if you want to profit from the market but can't, then you're an idiot, since it's pretty ABC.

Edited by Malembe

You're not neutral since what you're doing is considered price gouging and that makes you a  thief and a criminal.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You're not neutral since what you're doing is considered price gouging and that makes you a  thief and a criminal.

Dude, don't insult my intelligence please!

Anyway, it's my fault for feeding trolls...

Edited by Malembe

EDIT: naturally I didn't mean that those, who don't want to profit from the market, are idiots.

I meant that, if you want to profit from the market but can't, then you're an idiot, since it's pretty ABC.

Don't feed the trolls, let them stay in the darkness under their bridge so their stench does not pollute the orbis community. No one in pw wants to smell their stench lol

• Upvote 4

Don't feed the trolls, let them stay in the darkness under their bridge so their stench does not pollute the orbis community. No one in pw wants to smell their stench lol

More and more, GPA continues to mock anyone who's not part of GPA. With their grotesque comments that makes us to be the primitives. More and more I feel back-stabbed for defending GPA earlier.

• Upvote 2

Dude, don't insult my intelligence please!

Haha, the guy that's going around calling other people "idiots" is afraid that I'm insulting his intelligence by simply pointing out his unethical behaviour? Okay.

More and more, GPA continues to mock anyone who's not part of GPA. With their grotesque comments that makes us to be the primitives. More and more I feel back-stabbed for defending GPA earlier.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

Well done, you have provided the community a valid CB reason. Since you are insulting people therefore neutrality is false. Let the truth be heard, Mamebla identified himself as a psuedo-neutral. How many more false neutral players are in GPA? We need to raise community awareness and take action to stop this through the mean of violence and oppression.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Just to be clear, I was talking about myself, not the GPA.

Idk what other GPAers do on the market.

I buy and sell stuff, which I'm pretty sure doesn't go against neutrality.

Having an opinion doesn't mean I'm not neutral either.

But okay, you guys just keep making your own conspiracy theories!

Have fun, I'm done feeding trolls.

PS: I never insulted other alliances.

Edited by Malembe

They claim neutrality when in reality they are divorced from it just to stay safe from our swords that quench for their blood.

Having an opinion doesn't mean I'm not neutral either.

But okay, you guys just keep making your own conspiracy theories!

Have fun, I'm done feeding trolls.

Just to be clear, GPA has been known to manipulate the market in times of war and you've admitted to price gouging. 

You and your alliance are far from neutral: You engage in economic warfare everyday!

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

But okay, you guys just keep making your own conspiracy theories.

Have fun!

Uh-huh, what makes you think you are entitled to get away whatever you do. Your actions is a part of GPA action and I will not allow you to get away. You exploited the market system by taking control of it through the mass wealth that GPA and their rich elites have been accumulating over the year. It is scary to imagine how the rich elites of GPA is capable of taking over the marketing since they got so many free passes in several wars.

You should probably read our Declaration of Neutrality.

He got angry because you are creating false screenshots and trying to rile people up to attack the GPA on false premises. He probably shouldn't have said "idiot", but it is totally understandable why he would, and it is definitely not un-neutral, per our Declaration of Neutrality.

As a matter of fact, here is a link to our Declaration of Neutrality: http://gpapw.forumotion.com/t18-declaration-of-neutrality

GPA defends "IDIOT" comment!

Instead of backtracking and apologising like the neutral slime balls they're pretending so hard to be. 

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You should probably read our Declaration of Neutrality.

He got angry because you are creating false screenshots and trying to rile people up to attack the GPA on false premises. He probably shouldn't have said "idiot", but it is totally understandable why he would, and it is definitely not un-neutral, per our Declaration of Neutrality.

As a matter of fact, here is a link to our Declaration of Neutrality: http://gpapw.forumotion.com/t18-declaration-of-neutrality

It is not my fault that one of your member gets angry at me for speaking the truth. Perhaps your member should have listened to me instead of listening to his own government and follows them to meet their requirements. Mind you, a fair percentage of the GPA bank were withdrawn for the government's personal uses.

Your declaration of neutrality is load of crap. The screenshot is a living proof of GPA recent military action. Every alliances should be concerned about it and take action against GPA.

Once again, no one gives a shit.

• Upvote 2

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

To clarify, state that I understand why he would make his "idiot" comment. I am not representative of the GPA, and I am not saying his "idiot" comment was something he should have said. I'm saying it isn't unreasonable that, after making blatantly false accusations replete with doctored screenshots against the GPA, that someone in the GPA would be irritated by that and harmlessly lose his temper in this thread.

GPA reiterates it's defence of the "IDIOT" comment!

You don't know the first thing about being neutral do you Mr Maxwell?

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Im surprised rose is letting you continue to say stupid shit on the owf that could potentially make them look bad.

Edited by Dark Specter
  • Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

To clarify, I state that I understand why he would make his "idiot" comment. I am not representative of the GPA, and I am not saying his "idiot" comment was something he should have said. I'm saying it isn't unreasonable that, after making blatantly false accusations replete with doctored screenshots against the GPA, that someone in the GPA would be irritated by that and harmlessly lose his temper in this thread

Good, your members needs to know the truth. I will speak truths about this dirty cabbage alliance and share it with the community. Let him hear the truth.

The screenshot is doctored.

It is perfectly legit screenshot. Nothing you can do to deny it.

Edited by Stormrideron

I know what our neutrality, as defined in our Declaration of Neutrality, entails.

So, is your problem with our Declaration of Neutrality or do you assert that we are acting in contradiction to our Declaration of Neutrality?

Your declaration of neutrality promotes un-neutral like conduct like price gouging so I'm going to go with the former. 

Im surprised rose is letting you continue to say stupid shit on the owf that could potentially make them look bad.

I could say the same about you and TKR. 

Really, where is Infinite Citadel AKA Dalinar these days? He really should do something about you and Milord. 

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg