Aloe

Me name is Ahnold and I like to star in movies that culminate in puns. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ARFCQlb3M

(spoilers for True Lies)

I live under the loo with me mum, and I love me some yorkshire pudding. I'm also Puerto Rican. I'm a dirty atheist commie going to school for Business Administration. I have some latent nationalistic tendencies por mi isla, which I actually don't care all that much about because I've only actually spent about 8 years there, out of 21. But hey, Puerto Rico's what I decided to theme my nation after! Is theme even a verb? I don't care. You might be able to tell by my username that I love me some Elder Scrolls. 

Edited by Arnold Whitestrake

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings again, Arnold Whitestrake, and welcome to Orbis! I advise adding your alliance to your forum profile. On that note, I'm happy to have you with us in Rose! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

Shameless plug: check out The Alliance Power Rankings sometime for some interesting day-to-day alliance stats. Our alliance is currently in it! \o/

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1