4/12/2016 - Full Military Images

Alex

• Administrators

It wasn't too long ago that I gave you the option to choose an image to represent your ground, air, and naval forces. Well, you now have this option for your Spies, Missiles, and Nuclear Weapons as well. You'll find your Customize Military page has more options, and your nation page now displays these images.

Just a cosmetic change, also of note I believe Treasures will respawn this coming update, the existing bug should be resolved now.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Oh, and VIP members still have the option to set custom options for their Military images. If you're interested in being a VIP, click here to learn more.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Time for nuclear !@#$s. 

!@#$s is censored? What the !@#$. In case you're wondering what I said, it's a toy that women use to pleasure themselves.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Hey Sheepy, good update.

Found a slight formatting bug, it's scrunching the image vertically to fit the Captured row: iczXrk1.png

Also, any chance we get to name our spy organizations? :) 

will you also respawn the treasure in Test server???

there are lots of treasure without owners.

http://test.politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/display=treasures

And spies(agent) icon, Introduce the Tanya ad Zophia from RA2?

Edited by Arthur James

• Administrators

Hey Sheepy, good update.

Found a slight formatting bug, it's scrunching the image vertically to fit the Captured row: iczXrk1.png

Also, any chance we get to name our spy organizations? :)

You have to use a square image if you don't want that to happen, it's not configured to stretch your image disproportionately.

And yeah, I could probably add the ability to name your spy agency.

will you also respawn the treasure in Test server???

there are lots of treasure without owners.

http://test.politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/display=treasures

They'll respawn automatically as well.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Might just get VIP to have snoody french spies

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

You have to use a square image if you don't want that to happen, it's not configured to stretch your image disproportionately.

And yeah, I could probably add the ability to name your spy agency.

They'll respawn automatically as well.

I made my image 125x125 and it did that.

can we have at least one more female spy and also the spy from tf2?

i'm more concerned about the first than the second but i want both and your game will be objectively better with them

• Administrators

can we have at least one more female spy and also the spy from tf2?

i'm more concerned about the first than the second but i want both and your game will be objectively better with them

I did seek out royalty free images of women spies, and was hard pressed to come up with anything quality. Even what we have now is, I believe, some woman dressed up selling a costume (might be mis-remembering.)

Forums Rules | Game Link

I did seek out royalty free images of women spies, and was hard pressed to come up with anything quality. Even what we have now is, I believe, some woman dressed up selling a costume (might be mis-remembering.)

god &#33;@#&#036;ing damn it

thanks anyway :<

• Jax locked this topic