National Corporations

Ikhan

This thread is to post the major corporations in our nations. Remember, these are only the largest of them, not all of them. So, without further delay, here we go.

Imperocorp - The Official supplier of communications such as Phones, Pagers, Etc etc... The Company was formed one year after the independence as "Chernocorp", but changed it's name to Impericorp to reflect changes in government.

Chernihiv Imperial Weapons and Armor - Official source of Chernigovan Weaponry such as Chernigovan AK-12's, and is currently working on handheld laser technology. It is, as of now, the largest company in Chernigov. Also known for it's work on tanks and light attack craft.

Donetsk Imperial Shipyards - Made the first battleship used by the Chernigovan Navy - The C.S.S. Sviatoslav. Currently the second largest military based company after the Above.

Melnyk Brother's brewery - Official producer of Chernigovan Vodka and Chernigovan Wine. Currently based in Chernivitsi, it is world renowned for it's Vodka. Known to compete with Polish Vodka Companies that create a knockoff version of it. The Wine, unfortunately, is not quite as popular. Also owns a company that makes common Ruthenian Cuisine.

Chernihiv Aerospace - Created the x-2000 unmanned fighter, and is working on a new communications satellite as well as a new launch vehicle.

Melnyk Brother's Deli and other assorted foods - Don't let the name make you confused, the Company is owned by the Melnyk Brothers but still acts as it's own separate entity. The Company produces the following foods and non-alcoholic beverages: Chernigovan Borsch, Yushka, Kovbasa (assorted meats such as pork, beef, or chicken), Babka, Kalach, Pampushky, Varenyky, Syrnyky, Kompot, and Kvass.

As I said earlier, feel free to post your companies in this thread...

As I said earlier, feel free to post your companies in this thread...

I would, but the government kinda makes everything in regards to our military. Perhaps I'll write up something for other corporations in Rokkenjima at some point.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I would, but the government kinda makes everything in regards to our military. Perhaps I'll write up something for other corporations in Rokkenjima at some point.

Doesn't have to all be military, plus, you can make it up, it does not have to exist in the series...

Valko Technologies INC. - Founded by Adorjan Valko, brother of Dimitri, Valko Technologies INC. is the leading producer and designer of Ryasian weaponry and advanced technology. From rifles, to serums, to tanks, to pills, Valko Technologies supplies it. The leading corporate power in Ryas.

Legionaire - A wealthy corporation of mercenaries and guns for hire from Scandinavia, working in part with the Ryasian government. They have an extremely high reputation with the citizenry, and are treated with utmost respect. No one outside of their ranks know who runs the show.

HAIL-Tech Gun Manufacturing INC. - Founded by Nina Vitali, a seventeen year old Italian girl. A newly formed company striving for prosperity. They manufacture weaponry for export to other nations.

Ryasian News Broadcasting Corporation INC. - The leading press in Ryas, run by the people. The majority of it's crew consists of the first inhabitants of Ryas.

An-Charge Industries INC. - Home computer manufacturer, designer of new civil tech. Run by the working class. They're gaining in popularity, and are quite well-known throughout the Baltic.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

NAME: Qalqorapz

DESCRIPTION: Large superstore chain that provides a variety of goods for low prices.

STOCK VALUE (ea.; in USD): $149

TOTAL VALUE (in USD): $144.7 billion

NAME: RQK (Raqatial Qapmantqo Kapaton) (translates to Outdoor Equipment Corporation)

DESCRIPTION: A corporation that provides equipment such as tents, jackets, and other things for the outdoors.

STOCK VALUE: $122

TOTAL VALUE: $109 billion

NAME: Aqdaome Zhkols Salqf (translates to Academy Schools National)

DESCRIPTION: High level, prestigious chain of private universities.

STOCK VALUE: $113

TOTAL VALUE: $80.3 billion

NAME: Meonesia Enteborqe Traqaos Kapaton (translates to Meonesian International Trading Corporation)

DESCRIPTION: Government run fair corporation (no taxpayer money goes into the company) that trades goods internationally. It will also sell goods to major corporations (i.e. it might sell steel to a business constructing a building)

STOCK VALUE: $13,940

TOTAL VALUE: $77.9 billion

NAME: Wam Yafe Meonesia Maqedolrais (translates to United Meonesia Financial Management)

DESCRIPTION: Financial Management corporation.

STOCK VALUE: $92

TOTAL VALUE: $43.3 billion

How the stock works in Meonesia:

In Meonesia, if you have a piece of stock, you get a share of the company's profit. At quarterly shareholder meetings, shareholders will propose what percent of profit they think should be divided into all the shareholders. Though companies are not obligated to do what they ask, it is suggested as otherwise their stock value may drop drastically.

This is very small

Polish vodka is better than gorilka (quite obviously). We do not need to produce any 'knock-offs', since we have our own world renown classics. Å»ubrówka is one that comes to mind. However, I must concede that Russian vodkas trump all other Eastern European competitors. Nothing beats Jewel of Russia.  

(By the way, I hope that the name 'Melnyk Brothers' is not some perverse homage to the OUN-M and its leader.)

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

Polish vodka is better than gorilka (quite obviously). We do not need to produce any 'knock-offs', since we have our own world renown classics. Å»ubrówka is one that comes to mind. However, I must concede that Russian vodkas trump all other Eastern European competitors. Nothing beats Jewel of Russia.  

(By the way, I hope that the name 'Melnyk Brothers' is not some perverse homage to the OUN-M and its leader.)

(Dont worry, it is not. I just came up with the name while thinking about a name for the company...)

Hequ Family Corporation - The biggest Corpoation in Hequ, They dable in fishing, mining, lumber ect. possibly because the nation has lax regulations in that area, the stock price is $203 and the total worth is estimated at 201 billion CEO is Jack Hequ son of Hequ

Sheridan Family Banking- The biggest bank in Heau, they are known for there generous offers, there stock is at $80 and there total worth is estimated at $82 billion, CEO Qunicy Sheridan

Hequmart- a superstore where you can buy anything you want, stock is worth $71 and the estimated net worth is around $70 billion, CEO is Owen Davis

Edited by Hequ

Santa Rosa is a extra-capitalist nation and then, banks and private companies usually grow up fast. The industrial sectors in which Santa Rosa excels are:
Cars, motorcycles and various vehicles
-Lamborganti: sports cars
-FEA: cheap vehicles
-Ducaldi: motorcycle
-Agosta: aircrafts
-Nassari truck: military vehicles and heavy vehicles

clothing
-Ducci
-Altanis
-others
production of glass and porcelain
-Finvetri
-Venezistalli
-others
the banking sector last month, with the new Government had a significant increase, thanks to the privatization of many insurance agencies.
-Brabia investment enterprise
-Bank Doc Estense
We would like to encourage the I.T. sector but for now the situation is very undeveloped and the only exponent is Bink LTD
Oddly enough also the pharmaceutical sector is booming since Vatican laws were abolished 2 years ago.
-25 years ago, 75 percent of the work in our area was agricultural, now this industry is in crisis, we hope to give him new life once we started growing in Istria.

Every company does not pay taxes if the number of employees is less than 5, and pay reduced if the number of employees is less than 15, undeclared work is accepted if you are paying less than 10 people and no more than 2200 â‚¬ (5500 Ducali) each. over 200 employees the fees become quite heavy. If you're a noble discounts on taxes are not applied. You can become a Knight of the work if you take more than 1000 workers, if you are a "K.o.W." , you have a lowered taxes as a citizen,

Santa Rosa has a few State-owned companies and few state-investments to the citizen.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to hardline Imperial policy on taxation, and with the following the Radicalist crisis and the subsequent Nova Scotian Coup, there is only one major Narvanese company left standing.

That company is Resplendent Inc.

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(