Arrgh Instruments of Surrender

Ogaden

when did i ever do that? why does every time i post the thread become about me?

christ

I think you maybe need to actually read what you write, try to comprehend how others might view your ranting, and then maybe realize that nothing is about you at all... until someone else tells you it is about you, then it can be about you.

Telling Arrgh not to raid us for a year is harsh?

They shouldn't be raiding us at all, period.

I cannot see the problem.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

2: Arrgh admits defeat to DEIC.

frabz-HOLY-SHIT-THATS-EMBARRASSING-424a3who

woa!  coming from someone/alliance who hasn't proved anything on orbis, this is a valid CB for DEIC to roll you :P . 

this thread is odd...most of arrgghh aren't complaining yet those not involved are the ones salty for the peace terms :o

Terms way too harsh, Jesus. I pity the pirates.

wow you are very gracious...so it means i can raid your alliance? coz if you won't let me, that's too harsh of you :lol: 

Edited by sakata exchange

Saru ain't even Gov but he's still running UPN

Much like here on the OWF, Saru's voice is heard very clearly within UPN at all levels. But he is most definitely not "running" UPN.

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Someone runs UPN? I call bullshit.

Judging from them deciding to specify a time limit on when they will allow arrgh to go back to raiding them, combined with stating a long enough time for some people to view the terms as harsh, id say not. Not great positioning. Gooooooo groupthink!!

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Everyone loses a war or two sooner or later. Everyone gets rolled at least once eventually. It is continuing on that matters.

Congrats to everyone involved on reaching peace, it was a bit overdue there by the end.

o/ Arrgh

o/ UPN

• Upvote 1

I think you maybe need to actually read what you write, try to comprehend how others might view your ranting, and then maybe realize that nothing is about you at all... until someone else tells you it is about you, then it can be about you.

Every forum has to have a Methrage.  I think it's a U.N. resolution or something.  Hereno is that for Orbis.  

• Upvote 2

no, u

seriously

go look at what you and eatemup said to me a couple nights ago and ask yourself when i ever said anything even remotely like that

perhaps you have a reason for your "trolling". if so, feel free to actually talk to me about it.

as far as the rest of this, in the interest of not derailing a thread, i'm not going to reply to any more of these. you guys get too much enjoyment out of it

no, u

seriously

go look at what you and eatemup said to me a couple nights ago and ask yourself when i ever said anything even remotely like that

perhaps you have a reason for your "trolling". if so, feel free to actually talk to me about it.

as far as the rest of this, in the interest of not derailing a thread, i'm not going to reply to any more of these. you guys get too much enjoyment out of it

Everything I say I believe strongly.  I don't make glib observations for the amusement of others.  Polaris is here with its own objectives in mind, if yours are in conflict with ours then you are quite possibly wrong IMO.

As for trolling you, it is redundant, every post you make trolls you far harder than I could ever contemplate. It is sad really. GL HF VMW

As a counter-point to my good friend Boony, I'm pretty happy someone finally held Arrgh's balls to the fire. The only thing I'm upset with is that our names aren't on that list. :(

Edited by Agent W

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Sounds like trash. No offense to Arrgh....but might as well change your name to the Pink Petunias and give up the pirate scheme. 

pink_petunias.jpg    < found you a flag. 

"Take what you can, give nothing back." -  Random Pirate in RL or A movie or something.