Arrgh Instruments of Surrender

Ogaden

\o/ Peace in our time!  :D 

We look forward to coexisting in a peaceful fashion with Arrgh! Good luck people!

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

And that's how you handle that. \o/

Congratulations to my allies in the UPN and my friends in the NAC and The DEIC!

See you in a year, Arrgh. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

the way you worded 3, to me, means that if i were to get accepted in to arrgh, raid 5 of you and nuke all of you before deleting on beige, arrgh would be left holding a bill of millions and millions of dollars that they had no control over... for the next IRL year

those are some pretty heavy terms. guess you guys really don't like fighting.

• Upvote 1

Harsh terms indeed.

I don't know how, but you've managed to make me feel bad for the pirates.

These are some pretty nasty terms

Is it really so harsh to require an alliance not to raid you without recourse? <_< Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Combatants: UPN, DEIC and NAC

Those benefiting: UPN, DEIC, NAC... VE, Polaris, and Rose

Why exactly?

The situation was more complex than simply direct alliance combatants. Allies lend a hand where necessary. :awesome: Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Combatants: UPN, DEIC and NAC

Those benefiting: UPN, DEIC, NAC... VE, Polaris, and Rose

Why exactly?

We look out for eachother. No need for anything more complicated than that. We were able to secure our sphere against the bulk of organized raiding. Done deal for 1 year.

• Upvote 2

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Is it really so harsh to require an alliance not to raid you without recourse? <_<

what if they declare war instead? say in 8 months you decide to !@#$ with them because 8 months is a long ass time, and they hit you with all they've got. is that bound by these terms, too?

you've literally given terms that last an entire year. by the time they're up, one nuke might set you back 20m in reps per nuke, and you're holding the alliance accountable for something that is often-times beyond their control

go ahead, strangle the game in the crib, it's your donation money that's gonna be wasted on just sitting around for years at a time (again)

Edited by Hereno

We look out for eachother. No need for anything more complicated than that. We were able to secure our sphere against the bulk of organized raiding. Done deal for 1 year.

Alright, fair enough.  

Harsh terms indeed.

I don't know how, but you've managed to make me feel bad for the pirates.

These are some pretty nasty terms

I wish they went with my suggestions. That shit was harsh.

• Upvote 1

Is it really so harsh to require an alliance not to raid you without recourse? <_<

"recourse"+3 mil is a lot and a year of real life time is a long time... "recourse" without interest and an agreement lasting six months maybe fairer, but whatever, winners get their choice (unless they're named durmij). ;D

What I'm actually curious about this, now, is if a full-scale war is covered under this agreement as well, not just raids. Like if Arrgh formally declared war on UPN (or got tagged into a full-on war against UPN via an MDoAP), with a DoW and all, is that covered under these terms, or do these terms merely apply to Arrgh raids?

• Upvote 1

Not surprised with these outragoues terms.

Yes Arrgh was at fault for raiding, but they didn't deserve to have such harsh term.

Oh well, shows integrity of the winning alliances.

o/ Arrgh

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif