4/10/2016 - Blocked User Functionality

Alex

• Administrators

I am noticing a bug with the inbox page breaking when you block users. Looking on getting that fixed ASAP.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

So when you block someone, you cannot see messages from them, that is all correct?

So If I blocked someone, they should still be able to declare war or embargo me right?

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

• Administrators

So when you block someone, you cannot see messages from them, that is all correct?

So If I blocked someone, they should still be able to declare war or embargo me right?

Correct.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I am noticing a bug with the inbox page breaking when you block users. Looking on getting that fixed ASAP.

This bug has been resolved.

Can I block you so I don't get changelog updates? <3

While you could block me, it won't stop you from receiving changelog update notices.

Forums Rules | Game Link

are we still allowed/encouraged to report rule-breaking/abusive/etc. messages/war declarations through the forums here, or is this supposed to quite literally take away the report function and replace it with just blocking anybody like that without having to involve moderation?

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

You still receive a message telling you that someone has declared war against you, yes? It just takes away the "reason" section?

Correct.

are we still allowed/encouraged to report rule-breaking/abusive/etc. messages/war declarations through the forums here, or is this supposed to quite literally take away the report function and replace it with just blocking anybody like that without having to involve moderation?

You're certainly still allowed to report rule-breaking behavior, and I will still issue warns and strikes for rulebreaking behavior, but the block functionality will reduce reports and solve the problem more effectively.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic